Good Morning Guys

Babysitting Infinite

"I want strawberry!!! <3" Woohyun shouted, climbing up the Ice Cream parlor's counter.

"Hyung!" i shouted, trying to get him down. "You can't climb counters."

He pouted cutely. "I want strawberry!"

Behind me, Donghae laughed. "You do you guys want?" He asked, bending down to the kids' levels.

Hoya and Sungyeol Chocolate

Sunggyu- Vanilla

Dongwhoo, mix of strawberry cherry

Woohyun- strawberry

"I'll pay." Donghae said, gently taking my hand away from my pocket. He smiled which made me blush and stay silent until he paid. "Thanks." i said lowly.

"You're welcome. Here kids."

"Strawberry! Strawberry!!!" Woohyun shouted and took a big bite of the pink ice cream.

Sunggyu patted the latter's hair. "Careful Woohyun. Don't eat too fast or else you'll get a brain freeze."

"Chincha hyung?! Your brain can freeze?!"

"Neh. So eat slowly."

"Neh hyung."

"____? Are we going to walk home?" Sungyeol asked, taking another bite.

I looked outside and shrugged. "I don't know. The buses and trains might not work at this time."

"You can stay at my place." Donghae suggested. I turned to him immediately. "Really?"

"Sure. I've got a lot of room in my house and to be honest, it get's kinda lonely at night."

I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Donghae!"

"Y-You're welcome. Oh! And the fireworks are about to start! Let's go see it."

"Ok. Come on kids."

OUTSIDE

It was a bit dark but we could still see clearly. The was a fresh meadow on where we sat.

"I think the fireworks are the best part of this fair. It's always fun to watch." he said, picking Sungyeol onto his lap.

"Hyung? What's a firework?" Sungyeol asked, looking up at Donghae.

Donghae smiled at the boy. "Foreworks are a special kind of fire that shoots up to the sky and makes pretty lights."

"Oh~"

I chuckled.

"Oh! It's starting!" Sunggyu shouted, pointing at the sky.

Here's a video I found :D

http://vimeo.com/940357 

"Whoa! That's so cool! Wow!" The kids shouted as if fireworks were like gods to them.

"Hyung! Look at that one!"

"Wow!"

"They are really cute aren't they?" Donghae asked, pointing at the kids who were standing up now.

I giggled and nodded. "Yeah." Then I felt an arm go over my shoulder. I turned to Donghae.

He smirked. "What? My hands get tired for working all day." He joked and I punched his shoulder and earned a laugh from both of us.

FEW HOURS LATER

"I'm tired." Sunggyu said rubbing his eyes with one hand and holding my hand the other.

"Don't worry Sunggyu." Donghae said. "We're alomst there.

"Neh."

Sungyeol was sleeping on Donghae's arms and I had Sungjong in the baby trailer and Sungyeol and Hoya on top of it while Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Sunggyu walked since they were the' manly' ones.

"We're here." We stopped in front of Donghae's........MANSION?!

"You're house....is so big." I said slowly.

He laughed. "Yeah. but I get lonely. Come on in."

The rooms were huge. I entered the guest room and the bed was.....HUMONGOUS! "Oh my gosh!" I shouted and jumpe don the fluffly bed after I've placed the sleeping babies in the room next store.

"Gosh I'm so tired." I said lowly and felt my eyes close.

Midnight

"Hyung? Are you still sleeping?" Woohyun called, walking over to his Sunggyu's bed. "Hyung?"

"What is it Woohyun?"

"I want to go exploring! This house is so big!"

"Woohyun ah, We might get lost."

"Hyung! We can't lost in a house! Come on! Please?! Let's go exploring!!!"

Sunggyu gave up and sighed. "Fine. Let's wake the others up too."

FEW MINUTES LATER AFTER WAKING UP DONGWOO AND HOYA,

"Myungsoo! Don't kick me!" Woohyun shouted when Myungsoo kicked him in his sleep.

"Nang......"

"Wake up!"

"Aish what is it hyung?! Yeollie and I wanna sleep!"

"Myungsoo! We're going exploring!" Hoya shouted.

"Ha,...fine. Yeollie~wake up~"

ANOTHER FEW MINUTES LATER

"Wah! This looks so cool!" Dongwoo shouted, looking at himself in the shapshifting mirror in the kitchen.

"Guys, don't break anything." Sunggyu warned.

"Hey look!" Sungyeol shouted pointing at some food on the counter. "It's pudding! And it looks like chocolate toppings!"

"Yeollie, I don't think you should be eating that." Myungsoo said.

"Awww~it's ok Soo-Soo! It's just pudding!" The tall boy took a nearby spoon and ate a piece of the pudding. Suddenly, he dropped the spoon. "Mphf! Mphf!" he covered his mouth and ran out the door.

"Sungyeol! Where are you going?!" Woohyun ran after him through the door and lost him in the darkness. "Hyung! We lost Sungyeol!"

"Kya!" Hoya shouted, falling on his knees.

"Hoya! What's wrong?!" Dongwoo shouted, saking the small baby.

Hoya shook his head. "This is bad!"

"What's bad?!"

"I remembered my noona told me this story. 6 kids went exploring. One of them was poisoned, leaving 5. Another one ran away for love, leaving 4. The 4th one was forgotten and they left him, leaving 3. Then,they got separated and one of them disappeared, only two left."

"So what happened next?!"

"Well.....they went to the bathroom and one of them disappeared.  There's only one left and umma said that he got so scared, he d-d-d-died....."

Myungsoo tugged on Sunggyu's shoulder. "Hyung. Yeollie's gone. What do you think will happen to him?"

"I don't know. Let's go find him." The babies walked out the door. Few minutes later, they ended up in their room.

"Yeollie...." Myungsoo said lowly, looking out the darkness.

"Guys. We really can't go out. Let's see think of something. Wait.....where's Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked.

The babies looked around and couldn't find the boy. "WE LOST MYUNGSOO TOO!"

"Hoya, how did the story go again after love? Myungsoo might have left disappeared because of Sungyeol." Woohyun aksed.

Hoya thought for a moment. "One kid gets forgotten and then lost." He said and jumped on his bed.

"Forgotten? Ok, let's hold hands and go search for Sungyeol and Myungsoo." Dongwoo said.

The babies walked out of their room again and searched for the lost two babies.

"Sungyeol? Myungsoo?" Woohyun called out.

"No Use. Wait. Where's Hoya?" Sunggyu asked, looking around.

Dongwoo gasped. "Hoya?! Hoya!? Where are you?! Hoya!" No answer. "No!!! Hoya's gone!!!"

"Relax Dongwoo. Relax." Woohyun said, aptting his hyung's head.

"One was forgotten and disappeared......" Woohyun repeated. "Let's go look for Sungyeol and Myungsoo first." He suggested.

"Ani! You guys look for them while I look for HOYA!" Sunggyu shouted. "It's my responsibility as the oldest!" And ran the opposite of the hall.

"Hyung! Wait!" But he disappeared.

"Woohyun, He's really gone. Now only two left."

"Hyung, I'm scared....."

"It's going to be alright Woohyun.....Woohyun?"

"Hm?"

"I....really need to use the bathroom."

"Aish hyung!! You can't! what if you disappear too! You can't leave me Woohyun!"

"But Woohyun.....I really, really need to go."

"AISH......alright. Let's go."

Outside the bathroom

"Yah, hyung, you done yet?" Woohyun shouted wiht a strong voice while tapping his foot.

"Help me!"

"Hyung?! Hyung!" Woohyun ran inside but only to see.....Dongwoo's gone."Hyung! Hyung!" And ran to his room.

"Woohyun?" Donghae and I opened the door when we heard his crying. "Woohyun ah, why are you crying again?"

"____? Wah!!!! I lost everyone!!!"

"What? What do mean?"

"I lost Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, everyone!"

I laughed. "Woohyun ah, they're not gone."

"Huh?"

I nodded.

"But Sungyeol ate poison and then he disappeared!"

Donghae laughed. "HAHAHA. Sungyeol didn't eat poison. He ate wasabi with soy sauce! He's in my room eating a cake right now."

"How about Myungsoo?"

I leaned down. "Myungsoo was worried about Sungyeol and told me everything. That's wehn I went to Donghae hyung and we founf Sungyeol."

"But Hoya disappeared....."

I shot my flashlight to the bed. "Hoya's right there. He's sleeping."

"But how about Sunggyu hyung?!"

"Sunggyu in Donghae's room with Myungsoo and Sungyoel right now."

"And Dongwoo hyung?"

"Dongwoo? Wasn't he with you?"

Suddenly, Dongwoo ran into the room. "I thought I would be fun so I in the bathroom to make you think that I was gone."

Silence.

"What? I just want to have fun."

I smiled and took Woohyun's hand. "Come on Woohyun. You must want to see the others." Woohyun nodded and Donghae went over to the bed and picked up the sleeping Hoya.

"Hyung!" Woohyun's shouted as we entered the room and ran to Sunggyu.

"Woohyun! Are you ok?"

"I'm fine hyung."

"Yah! Yeollie! I want some cake too!"

"Andwae!!! Donghae gave this too me! Merong~"

"HAHAHA." We all laughed in unison.

"What time is it?" I asked. Donghae checked his watch. "6:43. The sun is about to come soon. Wanna go up to the rooftop and see it?"

"Sure!"

On the rooftop

 "Na~" Sungjong said, poking Hoya's sleeping head.

Hoya woke up. "Hm?"

"Hoya." I called. "Look."

 dawn-over-victoria-dock.jpg

"Whoa~"

I smiled. "Good morning guys."

Donghae turned around and looked at me. "It's not a good morning yet."

"What do you mean?"

He looked up at the sky. "____, I've liked you for such a long time. And I have only one thing to ask you."

"......"

"________........Will you be my girlfriend?"

I felt the sun lit up just when he said. Words couldn't come out my mouth so I just nodded.

He smiled and leaned over and I felt his lips on mine.

"Good Morning guys." I said with a smile after the kiss and staring into Donghae's eyes.