Morning loser!

Loser.

''Soo Chae unnie, aren't you excited for the breakfast with the Lee family?''
 

She gave me the weirdest glare and smiled. ''Yeah, of course. No more chit-chat, we're gonna be late.''


''Oh yeah!''


I hurriedly putted my boots on, and left the mansion. Smelling the fresh air on a sunny morning, I smiled happily and dreamt about L.Joe.

''I want L.Joe to talk to me...'' muttering under my breath. Soo Chae unnie suddenly turned around.


''Bwoh?''


''Oh, it's nothing! C'mon, get in the limo.'' pulling an innocent face when she turned her face round.


Looking outside the scenery was nice, extensive green fields, blazing yellow flowers and a waggish-looking scarecrow.
I slowly drifted off whilst looking outside too much, it was a 15 minutes drive so I might as well...just sleep for a bit.


''Soon Jung, you're looking so elegant.''


A voice echoed inaudibly, it was L.Joe - I swished around dramatically in my beautiful prom dress to see who stood behind him, only holding a shiny diamond ring with one hand, and on one knee… Oh,  are you proposing to me?


L.Joe expressed a smile on his face, taking my hand and gently kissed it. My face blushed into pretty pink whilst he smirked.


He then slipped the ring on me and gave me the most wonderful look ever. As he did that, he got closer to my face and was about to kiss my pink plumped lips until...


''Soon Jung, Soon Jung!''


I felt the shaking and repeative calling. Bit by bit, I started to wake up and the atmosphere looked hardly noticeable. I rubbed my eye a little at the bottom, trying to not smudge my mascara that I was wearing. I yawned lightly and stretched my arms out. It's quite painful when you're whole body is numb, Ugh.


''What...are we there already?''


''Yeah, it was only 15 minutes.''


Soo Chae got out of the limo in a posh way, I always loved how she did that, for some reason. I love my older sister, she just reminds me of a celebrity. I quickly got out too, knowing that I was actually starving. I stood next to Soo Chae and looked at the huge mansion that L.Joe lived in. I'm pretty sure it was 5 times bigger than mine.

Soo Chae slowly walked up to the door as I followed her even slower. My heart was racing faster and faster as we got nearer. She pressed the door bell as I tried to hide near a bush.

''DING DONG!''

I slightly finched as the door bell rung. I could hear footsteps coming through, ready to open the door for us. Soo Chae looked at me weirdly.


''Soon Jung, what are you doing? come here...''


''Sorry...''


I came out of the bushes and waited for the long waiting. Suddenly, the door opened as I hid behind Soo Chae unnie, just in case L.Joe opened the door.


''Hello? Are you Madam Soo Chae? Oh! And Madam Soon Jung?''


''Ah! Yes, Yes. Are you the butler of Byung Hun's house?''


''Yes, Madam. Please do come in.''


My heart was racing so fast that my heart felt like jumping out. Am I really having breakfast with L.Joe? I putted my hand on my chest and felt the loud thumping. I could feel my face feeling a bit redish but thats how I normally react everytime my sister says we're going to L.Joe's house to have breakfast, I walked in holding onto Soo Chae's arm.


''May I ask if Byung Hun is in the dining room already?''


''Yes Madam Soo Chae, he's waiting for you.''


That was the time when my heart started to sink. Wait for Soo Chae unnie? Doesn't he even think about me? I always loved to L.Joe to the core, why won't he love me back and only love Soo Chae unnie?


''We are here Madam Soo Chae and Soon Jung, please enjoy your breakfast.''


''Thank you.''


I opened the door with great ease and L.Joe was sitting next to his parents, theatrically laughing.


''Oh, sorry to disturb you...''


L.Joe looked at the door and gave a little smirk.


''It's alright and morning loser! Hello Soo Chae noona, come and sit next to me.''


His parents scolded him slightly for calling me a 'loser' but I didn't really mind, I was used too it. I went to sit next to L.Joe's mother, she was always really pretty, I admired her too. While Soo Chae had a little smile on her face, she went to sit next to L.Joe as I glared at him viciously. This brat, Why do I always love him even though he bullies and teases me?


''Annyeonghaseyo, aunty and uncle.'' I smiled pleasingly as L.Joe scoffed.


''Ah, Annyeong Soon Jung. Do eat up, you're breakfast will get cold...'' his father spoke with a low voice but he was friendly.


''Yes, do eat up and do ignore Byung Hun. I don't know how he will ever learn...'' as his mother ruffled his hair slightly.


''Bwoh? It's not my fault she's always like this. I can't look at her face all time, it disturbs when I'm eating.'' He laughed as he gave me a little glare.


''Byung Hun, just leave Soon Jung. I don't want you to be horrible to my only sister and eat up.''


I smiled down at my plate which was a big breakfast and looked up at L.Joe with a smirk.


''Mehrong~'' I slightly as he gave me this ridiculous look.


''Sorry Soo Chae, I hope you're doing well at home.''


''Yes Byung Hun, I'm doing fine, thank you. What about you?''


I slowly ate my soup with a silver spoon that I loved using as Soo Chae unnie and L.Joe were talking to each other - happily.


''Yeah-h...I'm doing great. I was -''


''Ah! Soo Chae dear, why don't you get married to Byung Hun? I mean, you two are getting along so well. It's making me so happy, you're really elegant, beautiful. I'm sure Byung Hun will approve it, won't you son?''


I paused, looking at L.Joe's mother in quite a shock. Uncle marginally chuckled as I looked at him too. I carried on eating as L.Joe smiled so nicely, my heart was almost melting. I never seen him so happy in my life.


''Ah, about that...''


Soo Chae started, which was quite unexpected. She didn't look quite happy as far I could see it. Well, she didn't look like she wanted to sit next to him either. It was sort of the opposite, Soo Chae unnie never really 'loved' L.Joe. It was more of a noona/dongsaeng relationship.


''I...don't really think we should plan this yet.''


As I completed eating my sausage, I spotted L.Joe's smile come into being - a disappearence. I obviously knew that L.Joe was heart broken how unnie said that but - can't he notice me for awhile? He hasn't been talking to me after since he called me a loser. I thought my heart was going to break but I thought about trying to speak to him, I had a nervous feeling inside me.


''Byung Hun...don't feel too upset, I'm sure Soo Chae unnie will think about it, okay? It's not the end of the world. You still have a chance.''


L.Joe looked up at me and gave me this adorable grin - which he has never done to me before and he carried on eating.


''Hey, Loser. Thanks by the way, that made me feel happy. Soo Chae noona, think about it okay?''


''We'll see...Byung Hun.''


YES! clenching my fists without anyone noticing. My heart was racing at the time when I was actually talking to him. Wow, the crazy feeling I had in my body. I even made him happy, that's one thing I did something good to him - well, sort of.


I slowly took the last bite of my sausage and drank some orange juice. Patting my mouth with a white tissue, I lightly coughed and sat patiently waiting for the others to finsh off.


''Are you finshed already Soon Jung?''


''Yeah unnie, I'm full. Thank you for the lovely breakfast, aunty and uncle, it was delicious.''


''I'm gonna go outside to have some fresh air. I'll wait for you unnie.''


''Okay...be careful.''


I got up from my seat and bowed politely, walking in an orderly fashion and closed the door behind me. As I was outside the door, I could hear Soo Chae unnie talking - something about me?


''Byung Hun, is it okay if you go and accompany Soon Jung for me please? I still have to finsh my breakfast and I want to talk with your parents for a bit.''


''Yeah, sure...thing, noona.''


I could hear footsteps as I rapidly walked faster and faster getting away from the person who was going out. I went outside the back garden,sitting on the swing, back and forward. I thought about L.Joe alot as I was eating. I wanted to glare at him more but - I get easily nervous and tend to not look at him then.
Smelling the fresh air, I was looking at my beautiful pink dress I was wearing. My mother made it for me before she passed away. And I only have a step-father who unfortunately left me, Soo Chae and my grandmother. I looked up at the blue sky until...


''So, you here on you're own?''


I flinched as I turned around, in surprise. It was L.Joe, standing behind me with a erted look on his face.


''What do you want? I thought you were too busy talking to Soo Chae unnie.''


''Oh, she told me to accompany you, so I did.''


''Mind if I sit here?''


I couldn't even make eye-contact with him because I was so nervous - my heart was thumping and my face was getting a bit warm. I nodded my head slightly as he sat next to me crossing his legs.
I looked up at him again as he looked back at me with an evil smirk. What was he doing? He definately caught my attention.


''Hey, Soon Jung...were you jealous that my parents organised a marriage for me and your sister?''


My face froze like a statue. I couldn't get the words out of mouth - which was so ridiculous.


''Ya...why are you talking about this? are you trying to bully me again? Like you normally do?''


L.Joe scoffed and chuckled at me. He always does that, it's like I've said something weird.


''No, I'm not. I'm just asking you if you were jealous.''


''UGH! Okay okay! I am jealous! have you got problem with that?! Go to Soo Chae unnie, you love her the most!''


I breathed heavily almost panting. I never actually shouted at him like this before - but, I had no intention too. I was just so annoyed that the fact, L.Joe is actually asking this question.
God sake, doesn't he know that I like him? Isn't it obvious?


''Calm down and I haven't got any problems. And it's quite cute that you're jealous. Who wouldn't be? Just kidding.''


''Why are you talking to me so...politely? you normally call me loser and everything...''


I started playing with an elastic rubber band that I got from somewhere whilst L.Joe was looking at the blue sky. As I was playing with the elastic band I accidently flicked it at L.Joe's face - bummer.


''Sorry L.Joe! Oh my god...''


''Ya! That hurts, y'know!?''


As L.Joe threw the elastic in the bin, I sulked slightly thinking about him so much. I'm even sitting next to him, I feel like I'm in heaven.