` t e a s e r ...

Loser.

 

I had a dream I was a gorgeous princess.

 

            Like, I was super duper pretty. I had long wavy brown hair, sparkling brownish eyes, plump red lips, and I wore an extra beautiful prom dress. I looked wonderful.

 

            “Wow, Soon Jung… you’re so beautiful!”

 

            I swished around dramatically to see who stood behind him, only holding a ring with one hand, and on one knee… Oh, L.Joe - are you proposing to me?

 

            I walked over elegantly as he smiled brightly. I was about to take the ring until…

 

            “Wake up!”

 

            My eyes shuttered open, and they were only awaken to be greeted by the lights of my huge window, reflecting the pink curtains all across the walls. I rubbed my eyes, and stared at the lovely figure standing in front of my closet.

 

            “Soo Chae, unnie?”

 

            She was a morning person - I didn’t really get why it went like that. She turned around, her smile was precious. She looked exactly like me in my dream - except I was completely different from my dream. Everything was the same with Soo Chae, though - brown hair, brown eyes, and plump red lips. Everything I wanted to be.

           

            “Morning~!”

 

            I groaned, “Com’on, I’m finally done school - why’d you wake me?”

 

            “Silly, did you forget already? We’re having breakfast with the Lee family.” She chuckled. I sat up quickly and grinned,

 

            “Really?”

 

            “Yep.”

 

            She didn’t really read my expression as well as she always did, but that was fine. Lee Byunghun… I thought dreamily. She looked at me strangely.

 

            “What’s wrong with you?”

 

            “Nothing, I’ll be out in a minute.”

           

            “Okay, but I expect you downstairs by 8:30.” She notified before leaving the room. I gestured her out, and she quietly shut the door.

 

            At that time, as her footsteps could be heard going down the stairs, I flopped onto the ground and squealed and happiness. L.Joe - the source of all my life’s desires, and the cutest guy ever. Him and Soo Chae unnie were as close as stuffing in a bear, and he didn’t treat me the same as unnie, but I adored him to the core…

 

            I threw my closet door open. My room was huge, and my closet was definitely no exception. Face it - my house was enormous. There were still places I haven’t explored yet, and each nook and cranny had a mystery to it. Well, this is what you get when your parents own a computer company.

 

            I pulled out a cute outfit - a light pink dress, cowgirl boots, and some old hand me down socks. All of the above being clothes that I conserved and love. I rubbed my eyes and pulled my thick rimmed glasses out of it’s case, placing it on. Soo Chae says I should get contacts, but they pain my eyes.

 

            I held the boots in my hands - I never wore shoes inside. I tip-toed down the stairs, as my parents are gone, but my grandmother still sleeps at this time. I sped down the stairs faster, jumping in front of the front door. Soo Chae turned around, having a large smile on. Gosh, she couldn’t get any more gorgeous. I always envied my older sister. She goes to a fantastic university, she talented, she’s everything.