Who's he?

Loser.

''SOON JUNG!''

 

I suddenly flinched as a loud wailing came all the way through my bedroom. I lazily opened both of my eyes and stared at the ceiling.

 

''UGHH...what time is it?''

 

As I was groaning and moving about in my bed, I turned to my clock and gazed at it.

 

''WHAT!? 6:00AM!?''

 

''UNNIE! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME FOR!?''

 

Whilst I was sleeping, I had a wonderful dream, it was about me and L.Joe having a romantic dinner in Busan. I hugged my pillow tightly and smiled so happily but, something wasn't right...-

 

''JUST GET READY! WEAR SOME CLOTHES OR SOMETHING!''

 

Ughh. This is what Soo Chae unnie is like when she's all up early in the morning. Shouting at me, telling me to wake up every single day. But I didn't really mind since she wants me to do something for her. Could it be involving L.Joe too? As I thought of that, I raced to the washroom, brushing my teeth, used mouse for my long curly hair and putted light make-up since I wanted my face to look slightly fresh.

 

I went out of the washroom as I called in my maids to pick a nice outfit from my wardrobe. I was too excited as I ran to my room and squealed with joy - my maid looked at me with a weird look as I stopped acting like a freak as she quickly got me dressed - I feel like a princess, a long pink pretty dress with real diamonds on the ribbon part.

 

''You look wonderful, Madame Soon Jung. Would you like anything else?''

 

''I think I'm fine, I'll sort it myself, thank you.''

 

''Yes, Madame Soon Jung. Then, I shall be going.''

 

I smiled at my maid as she strolled out of my room in an orderly fashion. My hair was in some kind of mess, deciding to fix it up a bit. I glanced at the mirror then looked through my drawers - my favourite headband.

 

Nonchalantly, I propositioned the headband and sprayed hairspray for the curlyness to stay in my hair.

 

''SOON JUNG! HURRY UP! IT'S ALREADY 6:35AM!''

 

''SORRY! I'M COMING!''

 

I gripped hold one of my bags and bolted down the twisted stairs just as Soo Chae came to the hallway and looked at with me amusement.

 

''Soon Jung, you look really pretty but you're not going to a party.''

 

I could tell by her face that she was going to laugh but I didn't care. Hmph! Great sister she was. I sat down on the staircase with a bewildered display.

 

''So, what's happening?''

 

''You'll soon find out.''

 

*DING DONG*

 

I could hear our house bell from at least, a 1 metre away. I wondered who it was, could it be L.Joe? No! It can't be, can it!? I shook my head and rapidly hid somewhere. One of our butler went to open the door, Soo Chae stood with her arms folded, her face wasn't so pleasingly but it looked quite normal.

 

''Hello, May I ask who you're looking for? little boy?''

 

''Little boy?? Unnie! Who is it?''

 

''I don't have a clue...''

 

I slowly walked down the stairs and went up to the door. I was somewhat frightened, what is a little boy doing here? I mean - at my house at 6 in the morning?

 

''Butler, who is it?''

 

I gave the 'little' boy a deep glare and was gobsmacked.

 

 

My butler walked off in a hurry as he had something urgent to do so he left.

 

''UNNIE!!! SOME 'LITTLE' BOY IS AT OUR DOOR!''

 

My sister watched me walk past her in a hurry as she went up to the door. I sat on the staircase again but with my head down - he was cute!

 

''Annyeong''

 

''OH! Sungmin! You ready for school? I'll you''

 

''Um, no. It's alright - I was told by L.Joe hyung that I was going to walk with Soon Jung noona?''

 

''WHAT!?!?!?!''

 

I dashed to door, panting heavily. I looked at Sungmin weirdly - who was he? Do I even know him?

 

''L.Joe? You know him?''

 

I suddenly bursted out laughing as I couldn't control myself.

 

''L.Joe oppa!? What's that brat got to do with you!?''

 

''Well...this brat - the one you liked really much is related to Sungmin, loser.''

 

I paused and felt my heart racing. L.Joe!? I turned around and saw L.Joe with his arm leading on the door - looking quite furious but also quite sneaky as well.

 

''Hahaha...L.Joe! Hey...''

 

Soo Chae grabbed hold of Sungmin's hand and walked out of the door.

 

''C'mon Sungmin, noona will take you to school.''

 

Sungmin letted go of Soo Chae's hand and put earphones in his ears - his face was quite cute but he looked like some kind of chav or gangsta.

 

 

''WHOA! Soo Chae noona!! you're coming with me!''

 

 

''Let me go, I'm not some 5 year old, okay?''

 

 

''...WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ATTITUDE!? AND L.JOE, YOU'RE STAYING WITH SOON JUNG.''

 

 

''No...what the hell...?''

 

 

I looked at L.Joe amusingly until he came closer to me - shockingly.

 

 

''So, what is Sungmin to you?''

 

 

''Why? are you interested in him?''

 

 

''I'm just wondering...''

 

 

''He's my cousin, although he's from my mother's side.''

 

 

''How does unnie know him so well?''

 

 

''She met him before, like ages ago.''

 

I looked at L.Joe's eyes then lower down to his lips. So dreamy...

 

 

''What are you going to do with Soo Chae unnie if I Sungmin to school?''

 

 

''I don't know...probably take her for breakfast or something.''

 

 

''HUH!? WHY...- Oh y-yeah! Hahaha, of course. you like Soo Chae unnie, don't you?''

 

 

''Yeah and you like me? Don't you? Well too bad, a loser like you...I won't ever fall for.''

 

 

''Right, that's enough. I'm going to Sungmin. you're words are annoying...''

 

 

Soo Chae unnie was still shouting as I walked off and pulled Sungmin along.

 

 

''YA! Soon Jung! What are you doing!? Come back with Sungmin!''

 

 

''NO! YOU STAY WITH THAT IDIOT! HE'S THE ONE THAT LIKES YOU!''

 

I turned around and looked at L.Joe - he stuck his tougue at me as I gave him a evil stare. He gave a little wink and smirked. Was that even real?

 

 

''Ya, noona. You're so loud. I can't even hear my music.''

 

 

This Sungmin brat, oh my god. He's almost worser than L.Joe. But he's kinda cute - his skin looks flawless.

 

 

''Hey noona, you like L.Joe hyung, right?''

 

 

I blinked my eyes and avoided the question - should I even answer him?

 

 

''Oh by the way, how old are you, Sungmin?''

 

 

''15 and you didn't answer my question, noona. Don't avoid it...''

 

 

''15!? OMO! So young, I'm 17. And I'm not avoiding...I just...-''

 

 

''I guess thats a yes - am I right? You're old...''

 

 

''Pretty much...and OLD!? EXCUSE ME!?''

 

 

I blushed quite pinkish, out of blue. He said I was old? Immature much? Sungmin slightly grinned at me and took his earphones out.

 

''Noona, you're quite cute when you blush. It's fine, I knew you liked L.Joe hyung. It was quite obvious.''

 

 

''Ahaha, thanks. And it did!? Oh god...C'mon, walk faster. You're gonna be late.''

 

 

Sungmin started to catch up with me as I looked around the streets. Huge mansions...I'm happy that I'm rich - I feel quite lucky.

 

 

''But, noona - I think you're pretty enough so you can ignore what L.Joe hyung says about you.''

 

 

''What the- Sungmin, why are you nice all of a sudden? You're flattering me!''

 

 

I laughed theatrically as I took his cap and ruffled his hair.

 

 

''15 year olds shouldn't lie now!''

 

 

''...Lie? I'm not ly-''

 

 

''NOW NOW! C'mon! Don't be silly! Walk faster! It's already 7am!''

 

 

''Okay...noona, I'm nearly at my school so I'll walk on my own.''

 

 

''Oh, no it's okay! I was suppose to you all the way.''

 

I avoided it, I had too. I knew he complimented on me but - I don't know what I would of done if I said something weird that made him like me even more...I like L.Joe, I don't know if it can even change.

 

''Hey...noona. We're here, do you want to come in and have a look?''

 

 

''Uh no, it's okay. I'm gonna head back. I have something to do.''

 

 

Unanticipatedly, one of Sungmin's friends came and I could of walked off by now.

 

 

''YA! Sungmin! Who's this? Is this your girlfriend!?''

 

 

HA!? Girlfriend!? My mind went crazy as I kept hearing the word ''Girlfriend, Girlfriend''.

 

 

''NO! NO! I'm not his girlfriend, we're just uh...friends! Yes! friends!''

 

I smiled at Sungmin - but why didn't he stop his friends from continuing saying that I was his girlfriend?

 

''Then, why are you blushing, noona?''

 

 

''BLUSHING!? W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?''

 

I glared at Sungmin and gave him eye-contact telling his friend to stop talking, but instead - Sungmin smirked at me, took his earphones out of his ears and grabbed my hand.

 

''SUNGMIN!?''

 

 

''Shut up and follow me noona...''

 

 

''OOOOOH, HEY GUYS! SUNGMIN IS GETTING ALL COOL NOW INFRONT OF HIS GIRLFRIEND!''

 

 

''YA! GUYS! SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU'RE ANNOYING AS HELL! AND SHE'S NOT MY BLOODY GIRLFRIEND,OKAY? YOU BUNCH OF ARROGANT TURDS.

 

 

''Calm...down...Sungmin...''

 

Letting loose of my body, I listened to Sungmin and followed him since he grabbed my hand. Oh my god, I wish L.Joe would of done this to me but c'mon! Why did Sungmin have to!? Then again, Sungmin was quite scary when he shouted at his friends.

 

While Sungmin walked through his school outside, there was a massive field - sort of like a hillside? He stopped at a certain spot, letted go of my hand and sat down with his legs stretched out.

 

 

''Uh, aren't you going to get in trouble?''

 

 

''No...the teachers know me...sit down.''

 

 

''Okay...then...''

 

 

It was so awkward than I thought it would be. I felt like getting up. I was looking at the blue sky filled with big white clouds floating. I could tell Sungmin was looking at me - my eyes were angled at him.

 

 

''Ya Sungmin, stop looking at me...you're making me laugh~''

 

 

Sungmin flinched and turned around. He laid down on the grass with his cap on his face.

 

Without warning - he grabbed my arm which made me lay next to him. My heart was pouding quite fast as I stared icily at him and tried to get up. But, somehow - I couldn't. He wrapped his arm around mine which made both of us blush.

 

''Didn't you like Soo Chae unnie?''

 

 

''Not really. She's scary and I'm annoyed by her voice.''

 

 

''Really? You're really fussy.''

 

 

''You were more attractive.''

 

 

''HAHAHAHA! Thanks! As if I was attractive than my sister!? And can I get up please?''

 

 

''Noona...you are. Stay with me for a bit longer...''

 

 

''What!?!?!?!''

 

 

''I'm telling you to stay with me for a bit longer. I'm lonely without you.''

 

 

 

''Sungmin, you're scarying me. What's happened to you?''

 

 

''I'm sorry...if this is too early...but-t...''

 

 

''But-t?''

 

 

I waited for the response as I was anticipating and got a bit nervous at the same time.

 

 

''I like you...''