Fighting

My life...with VIXX..

The day at Jellyfish Entertainment went over so fast and in the afternoon the boys were almost finished with their practice. They worked really hard. After I brought them the water bottles another man entered the practice room and taught them moving skills and told them what they should do better in the future. (Well, I didn’t understand why he told them to improve because they were perfect in my eyes but yeah..he was a pro and I was just a normal person).  After the dancing lesson we had to switch rooms and entered a recording room where they had to sing and two other persons of Jellyfish gave them improvement suggestions so that their voices would sound even better.

The voices of all 6 boys were really good. Ravi’s rapping skills were amazing. I tried to talk/sing as fast as he did but I ended up mumbling some words that nobody could understand which made the boys laugh when they heard it and made me blush when I realized that they listened to my “singing skills”. After Ravi Leo was the next one to sign and damn it..how could he sing that high and even hold the notes up there? I was so fascinated of his voice. And then finally it was my cousin’s turn to sing. He was soo good..I was so proud of him at that moment, like wow. Hyuk, Ken and Hongbin were also really good and I started to understand why so many people liked Vixx.

After the voice lesson the boys were finally done with their schedule for today. “Good job today!” Hakyeon shouted and jumped on Ravi’s back. My cousin is really too hyper, I thought to myself. Ravi wasn’t prepared for N to jump on his back and because of that both of them fell on the floor laughing out loud. Hongbin, Ken and Hyuk laughed, too, and throw themselves on Ravi and N. Well, in fact they were all lying on my cousin. Leo and I were standing there and just watched them. Leo’s face was emotionless as always and I really wished I could read his mind right now. I looked to him, and when he noticed he looked at me and just mumbled the word “Kids..” which made me giggle a little bit. Yeah, he was right, they were acting like little kids but it was funny in some way.

Hakyeon was released after a few minutes and his face was as red as a tomato. “Well, I guess we should go home now.” He smiled and Leo and I both hurried to get out of the building and away from the others because they all started to poke my cousin. We both felt a little bit ashamed and I was really glad when we reached the van outside. Leo opened the door (so Ken forgot to close the car when we left it!) and made a little hand movement to show me that I should get in the car first. I nodded and sat on the spot where Ravi sat before. Leo entered the car right when I sat down and I wondered who was going to sit between us. Ken, Hongbin, Hyuk, Ravi and my cousin arrived a few minutes later.

“Wait..where do you think you’re going?!” said N and pulled Ravi back who tried to get back to Leo and me. “You’re going to sit between Hyuk and Hongbin this time. I need to protect Sun from you.” Hakyeon smiled at him. “Ah..I bet she would like to sit next to a good looking guy like me, right?” He winked at me and I couldn’t help myself but my cheeks turned red again. “Just get in the car right now.” Hakyeon pushed him between Hyuk and Hongbin and then sat next to Ken again. “Let’s drive home kids!” My cousin was acting like the mother of VIXX, I thought and had to smile.

Leo pulled out his phone again and started to listen to his music like he did earlier this day. We weren’t driving for a long time when Ravi fell asleep. His head fell down at first and then it fell back and he had his mouth open. Yeah..and then he started to snore, really loud. Hyuk and Hongbin were making fun of him and of course Ken and my cousin joined in. And if that wasn’t enough they even started taking selcas with him and making videos. I tried to find something else to do and looked to the right. Well, maybe I should try, I thought and tapped Leo’s shoulder.

He looked at me and I pointed at my ear. He took his earphone out. “It’s not that loud. I can hear you.” He said quietly. “Ehm..what are you listening to?” He seemed surprised at first but then he gave me his earphone. The space between us was too big so I slowly placed myself in the middle seat again and stuck the earphone in my ear. I couldn’t believe it. “Wow..Nirvana Unplugged is one of my favorite CDs.” I told him. He looked at me with his typical stare. “Yes, mine too.” Then he looked out of the window again. Hyuk and Hongbin were still making fun of Ravi and I wondered why he didn’t wake up at that noise.

I don’t know what happened after that but it seemed like I fell asleep. Leo got up and left the car and I was a little bit confused. “Hey Sun, we arrived at the dorm.” Hakyeon said and helped me out of the car with a big smile. The fresh air made me awake really fast and I felt totally refreshed now. Even Ravi was awake again and Hongbin was showing him the pics they made with him. We entered the flat and my cousin started to make dinner for all of us. Hyuk and I set the table together while the other boys were playing table tennis on the dinner table. It was Ravi’s idea and it looked really exciting. Hongbin and Ken played against Ravi and Leo and the loser would receive a hit on their arm with two fingers of the winners. It looked really painful when Hongbin and Ken received their punishment.

The dinner was ready and we all sat together and ate. The boys were talking about their practice of this day but the subject changed quickly to Ravi’s sleeping session in the car again. They really with the pics they took. Leo was acting like he didn’t care about this and just ate his food quietly. After we finished my cousin and I did the dishes while the others were playing the table tennis game again. This time Ken and Leo played against Hyuk and Hongbin. Hyuk was a really good player and I felt sorry when Leo and Kengot their punishment.

My cousin and I watched their game after we were done with the dishes. The boys really had fun playing this game and I just remained watching them. They played for a long time and laughed a lot. Around 11pm Ravi yawned and said that he’s going to sleep now. Hyuk, Ken and Hongbin joined him right away. Leo stood with the bat in his hand there and looked so sad, like a little child who was told to go to bed and stop playing. “Can we play one round together?” I asked him and I bet I saw him smile a little bit. He nodded and handed me one bat and the ball. “Well, I’m going to bed now, too. Have fun and don’t stay up too late.” N winked at us and disappeared in his own room.

Ok, I started to play the ball to Leo and he hit it back to me right away. I missed the ball. “1:0” he said. “Let’s play until one of us reaches 20 points, what do you say?” I asked him and he nodded. I was so eager to win against him and played the ball again. Leo was a really good player and he wanted to win, just like me. I didn’t have a chance against him…he was too good for me but in the end the score was at 20:9 for him. Well, I guess now it was time for receiving the punishment. I went to him and stretched my arm. “I lost, now it’s your turn.” I said, closed my eyes and hoped that it wouldn’t hurt that much.

Nothing happened for a few seconds but then I could hear him moving and suddenly I felt his hand on my head. He my hair and I looked in his face. “I won’t hit you..” He said with his soft and calm voice and looked me in the eyes. I really wished again that I was able to read his mind because his face wasn’t showing any emotions and I wondered what he was thinking right now.

~CHRRRRR

He put his hand away when we heard that sound. Wow, Ravi snored again..and it was really loud this time. “Thanks for the game. I’m going to sleep now, too. Good night.” Leo suddenly said and left the room without waiting for my answer. I stood there confused for a few seconds but then I shrugged and decided to clean the mess the boys left away and go to sleep after I was done. Well, let’s see what else will happen with those boys, I thought to myself and smiled.