2/2

I can’t feel my face when I am with you but I like it

 

 

After that night, his relationship with Yixing goes to a different path. They are not mere instructor and student. They have exchanged numbers so Yixing will send him messages at night before he sleeps or funny emoticons in the middle of the day when he is in the mood.

 

At first, Minseok felt so awkward telling Yixing how uninteresting his work was and he was not sure if Yixing could understand the technical labor he had to deal with every day. He was afraid in the beginning that he would bore Yixing out but Yixing is always very excited, replying to his messages right away with so much enthusiasm even though Minseok could imagine the big cloud over his instructor's head as he explains the mechanics of the game he is currently developing.

 

Sometimes Yixing gives Minseok some of the cookies in his bag (healthy cookies but they are too sweet. Minseok just takes them because it is from Yixing). It is sold by the old lady living on the same floor as him. Yixing shares that the lady is really nice to him and looks after his unit when he is at work. She also reminds him of his grandmother back in China which he really misses so much.

 

Minseok appreciates every little moments he has with Yixing. Those are just fleeting moments but it makes him know more about the dimpled guy. It makes it easier for him to like Yixing more. Additionally, he does not have to exert effort to be close to him as Yixing is the one who comes to him first. It is really shameful in Minseok's perspective. For him, he should be the one to seek out for Yixing since he is the one who is interested. For all he knows, Yixing is just being friendly.

 

One fateful night, a night where Minseok is not supposed to be in the gym, he runs into Yixing in his second beloved place. It is Luhan's favorite pizza parlor which the both of them frequented when they were still together. Minseok is supposed to meet Luhan there for some drinks. The latter had called him in the afternoon to ask him if he was free tonight because he wanted to see him and catch up with him. It had been more than a month since they had last seen each other. Minseok knew he would end up in bed with Luhan (he did not mind though as he needed some action too) after a few bottles of beer but Luhan texted him ten minutes before their meeting time telling him that something suddenly came up.

 

“Hey!” Yixing greets him with a wave.

 

Minseok is sitting by the bar, a bottle of beer in his hand as he watches the evening news on the flat screen TV. He glances on his side to look who had called him. “Yixing, what are you doing here?”

 

“Did you know that Yifan is the owner of this place?” Yixing answers the question with another question.

 

“What? I didn't. I am quite sure a woman owns this place.” Minseok recalls the time when he and Luhan met Bingbing for the first time. Luhan talked to her in their native language and Minseok just stared in between them and waited until they were finished. He points to the lady owner who is eating with his boyfriend in the corner. “She owns this place.”

 

“Well...” Yixing waves at Bingbing when the woman glances at their direction. “Yifan and Bingbing are siblings. They co-own this place.”

 

“But I haven't seen him here.”

 

Yixing sits down on the high chair beside Minseok and signals the bartender that he is getting what Minseok is drinking. Minseok eyes him weirdly as he did not know Yixing drinks too. Yixing just smiles at him and continues their conversation. “Because he is just financing the place. Bingbing-jie is the one managing.”

 

“You seem to know a lot about Yifan. Are you guys together?” Minseok tries to fish out vital information by being casual about it.

 

Snorting, Yixing follows with a loud laugh. “You are so funny!”

 

“What is so funny about it? What is it?”

 

“Yifan and I are just friend. Yeah, he asked me out many times in the past but I cannot see myself dating someone who loves themselves too much.”

 

Hearing this, it feels like a giant boulder has been lifted from Minseok’s shoulder.

 

Minseok realizes how Yixing is so close to the siblings when Bingbing comes over and gives him a hug. Bingbing notices him too and notes how small the world is that they also know each other. Yixing's drink arrives as Bingbing says she has to attend to business stuff. Both men waves her good bye and thanks her for the free garlic bread.

 

“Is this cheat night?” Minseok asks.

 

“I do not have cheat nights.”

 

“Then why are you drinking?”

 

“I drink when I want and it isn't like I drink a lot. I cannot handle alcohol so I stay away from it when I can.” Yixing chugs on his bottle and takes a couple of gulps, his Adam’s apple bobbing as the liquid passes through his throat. Minseok feels heat courses through his body with that sight.

 

Minseok looks a little too long at his instructor, studying his face as he thinks about how he will be if he gets a little tipsy. Is he going to be touchy? Will he be wild? Yixing has always been a type of person who acts accordingly. He knows how to behave in public in ways that is acceptable by common norm. He is always polite and kind, smiling and bowing to the costumers. The way he speaks makes him perfect for a diplomat. So it gets Minseok a little curious about his not-so courteous side.

 

"What?" Yixing asks when he notices that Minseok is staring excessively long. He orders another beer for himself.

 

"You just said you have low alcohol tolerance."

 

"I did."

 

"Why did you get another bottle?"

 

The second bottle arrives right away and Yixing drinks from it in no time. He opts not to answer the question. "So..."

 

"So?"

 

"Why are you drinking alone?"

 

"I got stood up."

 

"Oh you were supposed to be on a date?"

 

"Not really. I was supposed to meet a friend."

 

Yixing chuckles, revealing his attractive dimples again. Minseok ponders how could such an impairment be a turn on?

 

"What is so funny?"

 

"You meeting a friend when you could be dating someone tonight."

 

"Well.. He is..."

 

Minseok does not know why he has to explain himself about his set-up with Luhan so Yixing will not think little of him. It is not Yixing's nature to judge people or look down on them but he feels like he has to tell him that he is not dating anyone because no one is interested. It is just that... There is Luhan. Minseok signals the bartender to give him his third bottle.

 

"We are not entirely friends.. He is my ex but we still see each other sometimes." He starts and at this point, there is no turning back.

 

"Oh." Yixing ogles, his mouth forming a cute ‘O’.

 

The air between them tells Minseok that it is alright to disclose something this personal and that Yixing is willing to listen. Despite the chattering noise inside the restaurant, the silence between them, the way Yixing’s finger toys with the droplets of condensation on his beer bottle, gives Minseok a little hint that Yixing, although not downright expecting, is waiting for him to talk.

 

So, Minseok tells him about Luhan starting from how they met in their second year in the university, how they became a couple after a year of sending and ignoring signals to each other, how the next four years had been the best and memorable years of his life because he thought he had found his soulmate in Luhan, how everything fell apart on their fifth as they had realized they wanted different things even though they still loved each other, how Minseok agreed to break-up in spite of his willingness to repair whatever was broken in their relationship because Luhan had already made his choice to end things between them, how after a few months Minseok was back to Luhan’s bed and signed himself up on a no-strings-attached arrangement.

 

After finishing his narration, Minseok grasps that he has never talked to someone about this freely. He has close friends but he is never comfortable talking about his feelings with Luhan to them as he is afraid of lectures and i-told-you-so’s. Having a stranger (not completely) to listen to him, in this instance, is way better. He can be honest to his feelings without worrying about being judged. With Yixing’s kind nature, he gives Minseok this kind of security.

 

“Do you still love him?” Yixing asks.

 

Minseok does not know the response. “All I know is, right now, I cannot see myself without Luhan.”

 

“Okay.” Yixing nods.

 

“Am I a fool?”

 

Yixing smiles gently. It is comforting and re-assuring. “It was your decision to stay with him and I respect that. You are such a good person, Minseok. After hearing this, I feel like you love genuinely and unconditionally. I hope, if this Luhan cannot love you how you love him, someone will come to give you the love you deserve. But until you can’t open yourself to other people, that someone will always be an outsider.”

 

Like mocking Minseok, How I Met Your Mother re-runs plays on the other TV in front of them. He does not follow the show that much but he has an idea how the story went and unfolded. It is quite funny how he sees himself in the lead character, Ted, in some ways. He wants to find that perfect person (although he is not actively seeking right now) and have his happily ever after. However, there is Luhan, his own Robin, who he wants so badly but he cannot have. He giggles at his misfortune in the love department.

 

“Now, what is so funny you are giggling to yourself?” Yixing bumps his shoulders with his.

 

Minseok points his bottle to the television. “You know this show?”

 

“Yes, I do. I like Barney.” (WHO DOESN’T LIKE BARNEY??)

 

They both laugh.

 

“I can relate myself with Ted, you know. Like Robin is his anchor. He cannot sail far because she is holding him back. He meets other great women that can be his potential wife but those relationships do not go anywhere because he keeps on coming back to Robin.”

 

“His wife died in the end. It is not Robin’s fault.”

 

“I am not talking about the ending. I mean.. Yes, they ended up together because his wife died. He could have dated found another woman to be his kids’ stepmother. But of course, Robin is there carrying that blue trumpet or whatever.”

 

Yixing is obviously having too much alcohol already. His ears are getting redder by the minute and his eyes are droopy now. Nonetheless, he orders his third bottle without hesitation. He laughs a little too pitchy at Minseok’s latest statement. “The thing is, it is Ted’s decision. He could’ve have had different decision but he chose to be with Robin.”

 

Minseok can only empty the contents of his bottle in one go. What Yixing said got to him more than he expected. Then, his phone rings. The screen blaring the name of the person they were just talking about. Fate really has a lot of ways to bully Minseok.

 

“Yes?” He answers the call. He leans a little bit farther away from Yixing to have some privacy and he does not want him to know who he is talking to. After a few negotiations and considerations, Minseok hangs up. He fishes his wallet in his pocket and drops paper bills enough to pay for what he and Yixing drank tonight.

 

“I have to go. Something came up.” Minseok explains to Yixing.

 

He is ashamed of himself for still doing this, for still giving in to every requests of Luhan but he has no power over the other. Luhan has a resilient hold on him so even if he is enjoying Yixing’s company tonight, he has to leave.

 

“Ted made his choice, Minseok.” Yixing says before he can make a step to leave. He is still smiling, kindly and blinding. “You can have your own too that you won’t regret.”

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

This should be stop happening like seriously. This is the fourth time he had fallen because of Yixing. The third time, he had tried doing sit ups on top of the rubber ball (because Yifan looks cool whenever he does it). Yixing had assisted him but when he felt his hands were a little bit high on his thighs, he squirmed which made him plummet on the wooden floor, first. Always his first.

 

Minseok thought he will not embarrass himself in front of Yixing anymore, that it would be the last time that it will happen. He was extremely wrong.

 

He does not know how suddenly he is on top of Yixing and they are on the floor like a sandwich. All he could remember is he was going out to answer a call from his mother, rushing outside the gym to take it. He does not notice that Yixing is sprawled on the floor while he is doing sit ups. His face falls directly on Yixing, their foreheads colliding that Minseok thinks his skull is going to break in two. They both yelp but they do not move from their positions. When Minseok opens his eyes, he sees Yixing's face centimeters from him and the pained expression on it.

 

“I am sorry.” Minseok murmurs, his weight still on Yixing. He is getting lost in Yixing's eyes. This is the first time that he got close to him, feeling the puffs of his breath on his face, slick sweaty arms rubbing against his. He cannot feel his face right now, perhaps because the heat he is feeling is frying his brain up, but he like it. They can almost kiss if they want to. But, of course it is not the place to do so and there is Yifan who will not let it happen.

 

“Yixing!” Yifan shouts as he pushes Minseok off Yixing. Minseok sits down on the floor, watching Yifan carry Yixing to the nearest bench (which is a little unnecessary because Yixing is not a baby that Yifan should carry. He is overreacting again, that groot) and examines his face for injury. Minseok hears Yixing say he is okay and that he is not hurt somewhere.

 

Feeling a little annoyed (at himself and at the situation), Minseok picks himself up to attend to the call he is supposed to take. He dashes out, calling his mother back as she already hanged up on him to ask him what the problem is. They talked for a couple of minutes and when they are done, Minseok stays back a little bit to compose himself.

 

He sits down by the stairs while toying with his phone, his thoughts lingers on the events a few moments ago when Yixing was underneath him, so close, locking gazes with him. He puts his hand on his chest, feeling the way it abnormally skips a beat whenever Yixing comes to his mind. He wishes his eyes did not gave him away, not telling Yixing how much he wanted to close their gap and finally kiss his plump red lips.

 

He is not used to this, to wanting another person and having these kinds of intense crush. It was Luhan who was doing it before in their relationship. All he had to do then was respond to his ex-boyfriend's advances. Now, he does not know what to do. He is so lost because he does not know how to approach a person he likes and express his feelings for them and Yixing being generally nice to everyone is not helping Minseok in interpreting if he likes him too.

 

“Hey, Minseok.” Yixing calls for him when he is about to go to the shower room after their session that night. He is assisting Yifan bench pressing but then the taller guy can do it alone anyway so he sprints to where Minseok is standing by the doorway going to the showers.

 

Minseok stops when he hears his name. He had repeatedly apologized to his instructor while they were doing exercises for his abdomen and Yixing repeatedly told him that it was fine and that he was not hurt anywhere in his body. In an attempt to calm Minseok (although it just made Minseok lose his mind more), Yixing told him that he isn't heavy at all and that he did not mind his weight over him.

 

“Wait for me? I will be finished in an hour.” Yixing says.

 

“How about Yifan?”

 

“He is leaving early. He has a flight to catch in the morning.”

 

Minseok nods. “Okay. I will just wait for you outside.”

 

Minseok waits for Yixing in the café a few blocks from the gym as Yixing likes their blueberry waffle and Minseok thinks that it will be a good idea to buy him the dessert after what happened earlier. He takes out his tablet to browse the things he has to do the following day. He sees an e-mail from Jongdae, saying that Chanyeol and Baekhyun texted him and told them they are getting married next year. His friend had typed incoherent words and using capslock in most of the message.

 

THIS IS A CRAZY IDEA. WHY ARE THEY GETTING MARRIED??? FIRST, YOU ARE BUSY WITH GYM. NOW, THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME?? YOU ARE ALL GOING TO LEAVE ME.

 

He only shakes his head as he finishes reading the e-mail. Jongdae is just being hysterical because he has not found someone that he wants to be with. He is picky when it comes to relationships and Minseok feels he is still not over his ex-boyfriend who called off their engagement two years ago. Jongdae loves Joonmyeon so much but Joonmyeon is still not ready for a long-term commitment like marriage. It was a pity that he had realized it late that it resulted to Jongdae having phobia of being left alone.

 

Although it will be bad for him if he orders his second cup of coffee, he still does it anyway because Yixing will not be there for another half an hour. After ordering, he is surprised when Luhan came in the door in his sweat pants and sweater. He looks like he is about to sleep and just came down for a quick caffeine run. They both gasp when they lock gazes.

 

“What are you doing here?” Luhan asks first, running his fingers through frazzled light brown hair.

 

“My gym is around here. I am waiting for someone.” Minseok answers. Luhan's apartment is not in the neighborhood for him to dress up like this at ten in the evening. Likewise, he has no make-up on so Minseok is starting to assume he is staying over at someone's house which is really none of his business. “How about you?”

 

“Oh..” Luhan shifts his glance to the barista who is waiting for him to order. He gets two cups of mocha latte. Minseok's assumptions gets confirmed. “My friend's house is just across the street.”

 

That is all Minseok has to hear to know what is going on. He and Luhan are in this kind of jumbled mess for years after they broke up. It did not sit well to him at first that while they are sleeping with each other, Luhan is also hooking up with other people but he learned to accept it eventually especially when he sees that Luhan enjoys his polygamous affiliation with various men.

 

“Is this friend a new one?” It is not proper to ask. He should not really ask in the first place.

 

Before Luhan can answer, Yixing announces his arrival, eyes roaming through the room to look for Minseok. For the first time, he wears something that is not revealing his collarbones; just a normal round neck shirt and khaki shorts that he paired with his white Adidas Original sneakers. Minseok is overwhelming with pride that Yixing looks so handsome now that he wants to brag about him to Luhan. When he finds MInseok, he smiles and waves towards him, though he looks confused when he sees that he is talking with someone.

 

“Our table is right there.” Minseok points to the table where his things are placed. “I am just talking to a friend.” Yixing nods and smiles to Luhan as well. He sits on their table while he plays with his phone.

 

“So, you have a friend too.” Luhan mocks. “He is cute.”

 

“Yeah, he is.” Minseok says, beaming as he talks about how gorgeous his instructor is.

 

“Are you going out with him?”

 

“No, but I am planning to ask him.”

 

And in that moment, Minseok realizes that he has made his choice. Unlike Ted who ends up with his anchor, Minseok wants to pull away. He wants to sail as far as he can. Minseok is done being pulled back by Luhan. He should have been done being with Luhan after they broke up. He had wasted all those years hoping and waiting that Luhan will realize that he is the one for him. He had convinced himself that he would be okay with their ed up set-up as long as Luhan is with him because he believes he will come to his senses soon. But two years had already passed and Luhan is still playing fire with other men, dragging Minseok and giving him false hopes along the way. Then, Yixing came and everything makes sense in his world again. Everything aligned in the way they should have been in the beginning. He should let himself love and be loved in a proper manner now. He only needed someone to push him and to break away from Luhan's dark shadows.

 

Minseok cannot fathom what is with Luhan's expression. His ex-boyfriend is half smiling and half-frowning for a second until his face settles in a small smirk while looking at Yixing's direction. Luhan is still beautiful in his eyes despite the visible wrinkles around his eyes and the unruly hair he currently has; despite the fact that Luhan has slept with numerous men who he is aware that does not take him seriously or cannot even satisfy his needs emotionally. Luhan is still a beautiful mess. But he has decided that he does not want to be in that mess anymore.

 

“Good luck, Minseok.” Luhan tells him, putting a hand on his shoulder. He gives Minseok one last smile before he gets his orders and treads out the door. Minseok is not sure if that tap on his shoulder means good bye for good, or that it means they finally came to terms that they are only going to be friends from here on. Nevertheless, it feels good. He is finally free.

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

After two cups of tea and two hours in the cafe, Yixing finally calls it a night. Minseok is amazed at how Yixing can stay up this late when he has an early morning shift the following day. The smaller is sure he has to call Jongdae that he will report in the office later than his usual time as it is already way past midnight.

 

For the first time, Yixing allows Minseok to walk him to his apartment building. Minseok insists so Yixing has little choice but to say yes when he had said the last time that he would let him. The walk feels like they did not talk a lot in the cafe. They still have a lot to discuss about and they seem like they will not run out of topics.

 

Yixing is curious about football. Growing up a fan and playing basketball, he did not have time to indulge in other sports. It is a sport that he does not understand apart from scoring a goal. Minseok is happily explaining the sport to him while they walk side by side by the street with Yixing only humming and nodding. He asks when something is not clear to him.

 

“You know what? We should watch a game together. FC Barcelona has a game this weekend.” Minseok suddenly offers. It is not part of his plan to invite Yixing to watch football. The conversation is very random and he has not been expecting that he will end up asking Yixing to the most sacred part of his life. It is frightening.

 

They both stop walking, Yixing's place only a block from there. “What is FC Barcelona?”  Yixing looks at Minseok in confusion, tilting his head on the side. At that moment, he does not look like a hot gym instructor with killer abs. He looks like a confused bunny and it makes Minseok blush a bit. He thinks he likes this side of Yixing more.

 

“It is my favorite football club.”

 

“Oh. You have a favorite player?” Yixing asks and Minseok is sure he is only trying to keep the conversation alive because Minseok is so pumped up. He appreciates Yixing's efforts very much.

 

“Lionel Messi.”

 

“Is he good?”

 

“He is so good I want to have his children.”

 

Yixing laughs heartily. He keeps on laughing, bending his body down while he holds his stomach. His face is contorted and Minseok can see not one, but two dimples on his face. His laugh sounds like a squealing unicorn and his face makes this expression that he might die because of too much gas he inhaled. Minseok waits for him to calm down. His statement is not that funny, though. He once said that to Luhan and Luhan just waved him off and told him that although he was a loyal Manchester United fan, he cared about Messi's holy name so Minseok should not joke about things like that.

 

“Are you done? Can we continue walking now?” Minseok blinks at Yixing who is wiping his tears.

 

“Sorry. It is just so funny.”

 

“Why do always laught at the things I say? I feel offended.”

 

“Because you say ridiculous things! I do not know but thinking about you having children is really funny.”

 

“Why? Am I not a father material?”

 

“I do not mean it like that. I am just... you are... Okay let's go.”

 

Leaving Minseok hanging, Yixing walks towards the direction of his apartment without waiting. He is still giggling and Minseok is wondering what is so funny with that. It is just an expression. Fans say more terrible things than that.

 

Thinking that they will say goodbye once they are in front of the building, Minseok gets a surprise when Yixing hold his arms, preventing him from leaving, and drags him inside going to the elevator. Yixing does not let go of him until they are at his door and pressing his code.

 

“What are we doing here?” Minseok calmly asks but inside him, he is screaming because there are million scenarios playing inside his head.

 

“We are going to make babies just like what you want. I am as good as Lionel Messi or maybe better.” Yixing winks the same time the door clicks open.

 

Minseok is internally freaking out. He wants to start off right with Yixing. He wants this, whatever it is he has with Yixing, to work. He does not want to kill the developing attraction they have for each other. He is not sure if Yiixng is attracted to him but he can feel that there is something there. He cannot let this be ruined.

 

He does not move on his spot when the door behind him closes. Yixing is already in the middle of the room, shoes off, and half way removing his shirt. No, this is not happening. He needs to think fast. But his brain freezes when Yixing starts coming closer to him and making him lose his more. His instructor's bare arms snakes around his neck and Minseok is about to collapse. Their face are just inches away from each other. Too close and too dangerous.

 

“Let's make football babies, shall we?” Yixing whispers, warm breath hitting Minseok's face.

 

There is nothing else Minseok can think of but close his eyes. He shuts them out so he will not see Yixing's torso or his face almost crashing on him. “Yixing...”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I do not wanna do this. I like you so much and I do not want us to start like this. I cannot ruin this for me or for you. I want us to properly date first. Maybe after five-ten dates we can talk about . This is too early and I do not even know if you like me too. I want us to know more about each other first. Okay? So we should just stop, Yixing.” Minseok rambles while his eyes are closed. His mind is still in panic and it is already too late to take back what he said. He wants to keep his eyes shut, to save himself from all the shame he has brought upon himself just now. There are already million embarrassing things he did in front of Yixing in a short span of time so he will not be surprised if he gets kicked out of his house now because of it.

 

But he only hears soft giggles from Yixing. He feels that his body is shaking against his and that his forehead meets Yixing’s. When he finally opens his eyes, he gathers that Yixing is laughing at him again. Wow, great. He had really broken his record for being an embarrassing tool all his life. Minseok leans backwards a bit to take a clearer look at Yixing. His dimples are there again and his guts makes a somersault every time they make appearance. It is crazy how those dents in his cheeks can make his internal organs re-align.

 

“It took you this long to admit it.” Yixing glances back at him, not letting his smile fade from his face. He is really nice to look at. Everything about him is so adorable.

 

“What?”

 

“I notice how you stare at me. It was creepy in the beginning but I found it so cute when you started falling whenever you look at me.”

 

This time, Minseok cannot help but blush. So he learns he was not that discreet and that his secret crush was not that a secret. He wants the ground to break in two so he could jump in it to escape this situation but there is no backing out now. He is already here and Yixing is here, telling – acting – that he likes him too. He is thankful that, in spite of all the disgraceful stunts he did, he is still here.

 

“I like you.” Yixing admits, showing all his perfect teeth. “I enjoy seeing you stumble on the floor like a hot bun bouncing but I cannot wait for you anymore. I feel like if I do not make a move first, you will take centuries to actually ask me out on a date.”

 

“I… uhh…” Minseok stutters. Lame. Lame. LAME.

 

“And I feel like you are not over Luhan so I guess I should wait. Earlier, it was Luhan right? The one you were talking to in the café when I arrived?”

 

Minseok nods.

 

“He is really handsome. It is really hard to let go someone who is that pretty.”

 

Yixing creates a distance between them. He drops his arms from his shoulders and steps back a little bit to give Minseok a room to breathe. He needs air in his brains to think properly, to actually make a comprehensible response to Yixing other than stuttering and blinking.

 

“I am sorry.” Minseok says, cold sweat building on his forehead and neck.

 

“Oh am I being rejected?”

 

“No! No… I am just.. I am sorry about being a coward. I am bad at confessing. I have not confessed in my life. I mean I never pursued someone in my life before so I am really sorry if I didn’t say anything.” Minseok then looks up at Yixing, meeting his eyes with his own. He tries to show him that he is serious and honest in the subsequent words he will say. “And Luhan.. I have decided that I won’t be like Ted who came back ton Robin. I want to do better than him. I like you very much, Yixing. That is for sure. I chose you. I really want to go out with you because you have an amazing personality behind your gorgeous body. I really like you.. Damn, how many times did I say it already?!”

 

In the next moment, Minseok’s breathing is starting to become irregular as Yixing’s mouth is suddenly on his. He is not pushing or forcing anything to him, just their lips pressed against each other. He is startled by the sudden contact, his eyes blows out and his internal organs feel like they are having a disco party inside his body. He only relaxes when Yixing starts moving gently, tilting his head on the side to meld their mouths together more accurately. Minseok’s eyes begin to slowly close as he responds to the kiss, guiding Yixing’s hand back to his neck before he settles his on his waist. Yixing tastes like the tea he drank a few minutes ago, he smells like baby cologne and mint shampoo, and he feels so soft and comfortable. Minseok can see them kissing like this in the following days in the back of his head and he cannot wait for it to come and do more than just kissing with Yixing. He likes it so much that he unconsciously bites Yixing’s lower lip.

 

“Ow!” Yixing yelps.

 

“I am sorry!”

 

“I did not know you are the type to bite.” Yixing thumbs the swollen part of his lip. It is red and moist, looks more enticing and Minseok wants to dive in again and kiss it.

 

“I do not usually but, you just…” Minseok stops himself before he can say more humiliating words.

 

“So what now? I confessed first. I kissed you first. What will you do now, Mr. Suave?”

 

Minseok smiles shyly, scratching the back of his head – a hint that he still cannot relax even if Yixing is making it all easy for him. He has a lot of things to learn in the future like how to lead a relationship instead of being lead on. He wants to sail further and discover more about each other now that he has no more anchor to hold him back.  Yixing his choice and he is almost certain that he will not regret this one.

 

“Will you go out with me?”

 

“Oh God! Finally!” Yixing exclaims a little bit exaggeratedly and launches himself to kiss him again.

 

Ted, can it up because Minseok thinks this is better than having a Robin.

 

 

###

 

My lovely beta Neun, wrote a sequel on Jongdae and Joonmyeon. If anyone is interested, you can read it here. Thank you so much for reading ^__^