Perseverance

A Recipe for Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Hae" Jessica smiled sadly on the camera. "Its been 100 days since you're sleeping. I really missed you. I hope that you'll wake up soon. I love you" she blew a kiss on the camera. 

 

*Knock knock* 

 

"Unnie? Tiffany-unnie is here already" Her younger sister Krystal Jung opened the door. She looked at her sister who was sadly holding onto her camera. There were times that she saw her older sister taking a video of herself. Those videos were how much she missed Donghae. And that made Krystal worry about her unnie. 

 

"Tell her, I'll be down in a minute" Jessica forced herself to give the best smile she could give to her sister, after all she knew that the 17 year old girl was really worried for her. 

Krystal took a deep breath, "And unnie... If you ever need someone to talk to... I'm always here" 

Jessica smiled, "I know Krystal... Thanks for being my sister" 

 

 

"Did you visit Donghae already?" Tiffany asked, she felt worried looking at her bestfriend. She looked more ghostly than before. She wasn't that usual blooming Jessica. She looked like a corpse. A walking corpse. "I did. And by the way Tif. I got another job and I'm starting tomorrow" 

Her bestfriend sighed, this was another problem of Jessica. Even though Sungmin is doing his best to pay the bills, it wasn't just enough. The  two of them lacked money for Sungmin is just working as an ordinary employee in the Im Corporation and his pay isn't that high either. Donghae also is working in the Im Corps, and the company is helping out by paying 10% of the bill. That is why Jessica volunteered to help with the paying of the bill although Sungmin disapproved the girl insisted.

Jessica started working her off, during 7-5 pm she worked as the manager of Sunshine Cafe and during 7-11 pm she worked as a receptionist at a nearby clinic. During Saturdays and Sundays when she is not needed in the cafe she would work as a secretary at a law firm. And that was the start of Jessica's sleepless nights. She always did her best just to help Donghae.

"You know Jessica, you could apply at companies. With that brain of yours, you could land at a high paid job"  Tiffany suggested. "Why don't you try to apply to the Kim Global World? You know so that you could help-" 

"Are you serious? And what am I supposed to do? Serve coffees to the brat?" 

Jessica felt herself vomit at the mention of Kim Global World. Not that she hates the company. She hates the company. It was none other than the obnoxious, Kim Heechul. She hated the guts of that name and she doesn't even know why. He was known as a brat and no one could hold him down. Not even his grandfather. 

"I'm just giving you an option Jessica" Tiffany said as she passed the Classified Ads of the newspaper. "They're hiring an executive assitant to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter