Mr. Kim

A Recipe for Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I got accepted at my new job, Hae" Jessica smiled as she waved her new ID in front of the camera. "Its already Day 93, and I'm going to start my work tomorrow. I might not be able to vist you during the morning but I'll visit you at night, okay? I miss you" 

 

 

 

 

"I'm already starting today" Jessica said to herself. She eyed her appearance to the mirror. She was wearing a white polo shirt with a black blazer over it and a black pencil skirt that reaches down her knees. With her bag on her hand she already started to make her way to the KGW. 

"Good morning" the receptionist greeted Jessica who in returned smiled. She knew where she would see the Kim Heir. 35th floor, east wing. Room 16. 

 

 

Arriving at the door, she knocked and came inside and was not surprised that Kim Heechul was busy playing games on his laptop. "Go away Wookie" he said not bothering to look up to her. "Good morning, Mr. Kim" Jessica politely greeted causing Heechul to be startled forgetting about his game. When he finally came back to his senses, ", you made me lose my game" he cursed causing the girl to raise her brow at him. 

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jessica Jung, your new executive assistant" 

"I don't need you just go away" 

Jessica sighed, this guy is starting to get on her nerves. "Your grandfather is my boss not you Mr. Kim Heechul" Jessica smiled sweetly as she made her way to the desk that was supposed to be for the executive assistant. She breathe heavily, she needs to have a lot of patience while taking care of this 25 year old. 

"I am still the president of this-" 

"I was given the information that you're still not the president of this company, Mr. Kim. You're still president in training. It means that you're still learning how to handle the KGW. So if you're planning to fire me then please do address your grandfather about it" Jessica triumphantly smiled as she saw Heechul's bewildered face. 

The young Kim heir grunted, of course this would be the first time that somebody disobeyed him and it was a freaking girl. He messed with his hair and returned to his laptop to replay the game lev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter