Almost Perfect

A Recipe for Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why won't you use that brain of yours Jessica? You graduated summa laude in your Business Administration course" her brunette friend muttered, sipping on the Starbucks coffee they just brought. 

"I'm doing fine Tiffany. You know that I'm happy working in Sunkyu's cafe in Gangnam" even though the pay was small, 22 year old Jessica Jung who was working as a manager in Sunshine Cafe. 

"But Jessica you're just wasting what you learned all these years in the US. Besides I thought that you want to show your parents something to be proud of" 

 

Tiffany is Jessica's closest friend among her college friends. The two of them went through thick and thin. "Tif, I'm still young and I have all the time in the world" 

"Jessi, you won't be 22 forever. You need to mature up girl. And besides how is your relationship with Hae?" Jessica could feel her cheeks tint pink with the name of her boyfriend Lee Donghae. Donghae is Jessica's long time boyfriend, they've been together for almost 5 years. Donghae was sweet, funny and really caring. And Jessica couldn't wish for more. 

"We're doing fine" the blushing girl smiled, "So when can I hear the wedding bells?" Tiffany eye smiled causing the other girl to choke on her drink. "We're still not thinking about it. Just like what I told you, we all have the time in the world" 

"But you're not sure if its forever Jes" Tiffany let out a sigh. Jessica shook her head, someimes Tiffany appears to be optimistic but now she is acting like a nagging mother. 

 

Ring! Ring!

 

Jessica literally jumped when she heard her phone ring. Immediately searching for it from her purse, she couldn't help but smile at the caller's name. 

"Oh great, Prince Charming is here to steal you again" Tiffany playfully rolled her eyes causing the Jung to glare at her before answering. 

 

"Hello?" 

"Hey princess, are you done with your girl to girl talk with Tiffany?" Jessica smiled the moment she heard his voice. 

"Well we're just talking about some stuff. You know, we need to catch up with each other" 

"Oh really? Will Tiffany mind if I borrow you now?" Jessica side glance at Tiffany who just nodded her head. It was almost 3 pm and she has an appoitment with her clients later so she needs to fix herself. 

"Well, I think she doesn't mind" 

"How about we meet in the park? I'll be there in an hour" 

"Sure, I'll just dropped off some files in the cafe" 

"See you soon princess. I love you" 

"Lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter