1/ ?

Unsaid Truth

The jet black stands still in front of his dresser, stares into the mirror; staring into himself. He had his hair down today instead his usual pushed back one.

You look nicer with your hair down like that.

The jet black let out a small smile at the bits of memory. He always prefer the usual cause it made him looks mature and more reliable. The current one made him looks naive and dependable but it suits his white wool jumper and white jeans, “It’s okay” he thought and stares again. Yeah, it’s okay. he likes it.

Jong In his chapped lips.His fingers were playing the hem of his jumper. A strain sigh from his lips broke the silence his bedroom.

Does he really? He bite his lips while looking back at himself on the mirror again; only with his eyes glassed with unshed tears. I hope he does.

Fingers fumbles together as very tic of the clock made him fidget. The nerve made him shifted uncomfortably on the wooden chair. The intimidate feeling hanging in the air made him dislike the place more.

He runs his eyes around the moderate office. There’s wasn’t much things to see; a line of chairs against the wall, a coffee table near his right and a hall at the far end, too far for him to describe in details.

A few feet in front of him sat the sectary on her appointed table, explaining to a client with a smile and waver eyes. He won’t blame the woman for feeling so. The man she attending to emits a very unpleasant aura. The kind that made your words stuck at your throat, fearing the answer you gave doesn’t fill his satisfaction.

It doesn’t help with the man being tall. He was practically looming over the woman as he leans on the counter to talk to her. Even by the sight of it, Jong In could feel the fear that the woman might have while being talk down to like that.

But he has to praise the woman for maintaining a decent smile and answer his questions with a steady voice.

He would already stumble over his words by now, if he was in her shoes.

He squint his eyes as he turns to the window. The sun ray came in thin but blazing light as it burst through the blinds. It burns his eyes but it gave some life to the gloomy, dim office.

He didn’t notice the presence of a new occupant until his seat shifts by the slight weight pressed on the other’s seat. He didn’t bother to look, the familiar cologne wafted through his nose is enough to know who. It was the tired sigh that had him turning his head to the new occupant.

The man had his head tilt back against the wall, neck slightly strained and eyes close with distress. He looks much better now with his mouth shut, less frightening and a lot better looking.

He still looks hot, even with that awful frown on his forehead, Jong In thought for a moment, maybe that’s why the secretary still can tolerate with him.

 “They’ve got our schedule mixed up. So, we have to wait for a while.” Jong In just nodded, turning away from Se Hun. He was surprised to meet eyes with the secretary. It seems like she had been looking for a while but he didn’t say anything, only giving her a smile. Meanwhile, Se Hun had his head to Jong In, staring at the man with an expressionless face.

Jong In rubbed his nap nervously. He felt eyes boring on him, making him uncomfortable but he doesn’t have the courage to look at the other. “He’ll stop when he’s bored of it” Jong In thought, ignoring the blonde.

But as minutes tick away, the heavy feeling of hard gaze is slowly digging into his skin. He was frighten by the look Se Hun was giving him when he finally turns to the other. His eyes was void of feelings but his brows frowns deeper with anger.

The sound of phone ringing fills the air. Whispers of words exchange could be heard at the background but the tension between the two only got heavier. Jong In doesn’t know what to make of the look he was given. What did he do to get such a look from the other?

“Se hun-”

“Mr.Ohs, you can come in now.” the secretary cuts him, with a smile. Jong In smiles back half-heartedly, oh well. The blonde was already on his feet, walking towards the room without him. Jong In just frown as he watched the other. Huh...

Inside the room is a lot better than the waiting room; it’s baby blue in color and far from gloomy. There’s also a ceiling-to-floor length windows covering the room, giving them a nice view of Seoul city. The couch was also nice; its comfy and soft under his fingers. A woman sat in front of them, giving them a warm smile. She looks young, maybe the same age as Jong In is or older but not older than Se Hun. She had her hair tied up high, hanging lovely on her back. She was wearing a white chiffon shirt, a thin black ribbon tied loosely around her neck with matching black skirt. She looks really beautiful and adorable in it. Jong In decides that the place is not that bad.

“Hai, I’m Wendy and I will be your counselor from now on. ”

 

From me, 

I just did some correction. I just realised that i used the wrong term. Pschiarist and couselor are 2 different things but my head pick that up a little late. I'm sorry about that. ^^