Studying

My Sister's Best Friend

Hyoyeon's POV:

I was driving to Seohyun's house and I found it. I texted her and told her does her house have a black car outside and she said yes. Then I went to her gate and rang the bell. I was waiting then a boy came and opened the gate.

"Oh Annyeonghaesayo. Is Seohyun here?" I asked the boy. He looks really handsome but I can't fall for him if that's Seohyun's boyfriend.

"Oh she's inside." He told me and then Seohyun came out and said "You get in the house! Oh and Hyoyeon Unnie  I'm glad you came." The boy just stayed there and Seohyun looked at him and gave him a death glare. He just smirked and  went inside.

She has a big house. She also have maids. Then the boy came up to me and I didn't know what to do.

"Mianhae, I didn't introduce myself to you. Seo Jongin imnida but I go by Kai." He told me and smiled at me.

"Oh me too. Xi Hyoyeon imnida." I smiled at him then we shook hands. He wouldn't let go of my hands. Then Seohyun came in.

"Jongin let go of her hand." She told Kai. Then Kai realized and muttered a sorry. I just smiled at him.

Then she took me upstairs to her room. I noticed our room is big but the same big. Then we started doing our project and then we were done with some stuff. We're gonna work on the other parts in my house now. We went downstairs and Kai was playing with dogs.

Kai's POV:

Hyoyeon is really pretty. She really nice and well mannered. I think her and Noona were done working with their project.  They came down and she came to me. 

"What are the dog's names?" HyoYeon asked me. I told them the names and pointed at each of the dogs.

"This is Monggu, Jjanggu, and Jjangah. Oh and that's Dubu. It's Noona's dog." I told her and she cutely said "Hello. Aren't you guys cute little dogs?~"

Then the dogs went on her and she started laughing. "You guys are so cute.~" she said and smiled at me. Then Noona told us to come to the kitchen to eat.

Seohyun's POV:

Hyo Unnie came and I'm glad she did. I noticed her and Jongin are playing with the dogs together.

Then they came in kitchen.

I told Jongin to feed the dogs and he was about to go but Hyoyeon Unnie said "I want to do it. I know how cause I have a dog." I looked at Jongin and he said "Then I'll get the water." Then they went to go get what they needed.

I see those two's teamwork and after they were done they high fived each other. Then I noticed them blushing. I just chuckled. 

Hyoyeon's POV:

Me and Kai high fived. It was awkward and I was trying hard not to blush. I looked at Kai and he's blushing too and we made eye contact. We looked away quickly.

Then be went in to eat. Seohyun's a good cook. I asked her "You made this yourself?" She nodded. I then thought of her and Luhan and I realized Luhan can't cook. Kai is eating really fast. He's a fast eater and then he said he wanted more. 

I chuckled and I finished. "You want more?" Kai asked me and I said "No thank you. I'm already full." Kai just shrugs his  shoulders and went back to eating.

Then a maid told me she can wash the dishes and I said "Oh no it's okay. I can wash it. You should rest." Then Seohyun told the maid it was okay since she wanted to wash her dish too. Kai just left his plate and played video games. 

Me and Seohyun were washing dishes. Then she said "Does Luhan has a girlfriend?" I looked at her and smirked.

"No he doesn't and why you asked?" I gave her a teasing smile and she just shook her head meaning to nothing.

I think she's interested in my little brother. I would totally accept her if Luhan wanted to date. He has to have my permission to date a girl. 

Then she sang "Kai doesn't have a girlfriend either.~" I looked at her with wide eyes. She smiled at in an evil way. Why would she think I like Kai? I'm not sure if I do.

Then I looked at the time and I said " Oh I have to going Seohyun-ah." We hugged and I went out of the kitchen and then right when I was about to leave I heard a "What about us?" I looked back and I see it's Kai and the dogs. I knell down and kiss the dogs. 

"Bye bye little ones." I said and looked at Kai and said "Good night." He looked sad cause I gave a hug to Seohyun and kisses to the dogs and he only gets a "Good night."

Then I sighed and went upto him and gave him a friendly good bye hug. He hugs me back. " Good night." I said and he said "Sweet dreams." I smiled and left. 

Luhan's POV:

Noona finally came and I asked her if Seohyun's okay. She said "Yeah why?"

She smirked and I said "Oh nothing. She looked sick." Then she just gave a "yeah right" face. 

We both said good night to each other and went to our rooms and sleep. Well I slept I'm not sure about Noona.

I guess I wanted to do double update since I didn't update for a long time. I'm sorry if there are mistakes or if it's short. It's just that I'm busy these day. Anyways bye bye~😘