First Day

My Sister's Best Friend

Author's POV:

Luhan and Hyoyeon are brother and sister. Hyoyeon is older than him and they had to move to Korea from China because their dad made a company there. They're Chinese-Korean. It's their dad that is Chinese while their mom is Korean.

 Hyoyeon and Luhan's mom was calling for them to come down for breakfast. They were getting ready. 

Hyoyeon's POV:

My mom was screaming mine and Luhan's names and I came down first. I put my stuff on the couch. Then our maids came and gave me my food. I really don't need them to get my stuff cause obviously I have legs but they still do stuff for me. 

I was eating my food and Luhan came down with his stuff.

Luhan's POV:

I was the last one down and our maids got my food. I smiled at her. She's like a Noona to me too. She's my favorite. She knew since I was a baby. Now she's gonna retire which is really sad to hear. I just ate and Hyo Noona told me that she's gonna go grab her jacket and told me to wait for her and she ran upstairs.

I stuffed all my food in my mouth and hugged my mom and waved at the maids. Then rushed out the door and I forgot to get my backpack. I ran back in and I said "Sorry" and I hear my mom chuckle. I then get inside the car and leave to out new school.

Hyoyeon's POV:

I went downstairs and I see Luhan's plate but he's not there. I also see that his backpack is gone. I looked at my mom and told me he left. That freaking evil idiot! Now I guess I have to drive to school. I hugged my mom and waved goodbye to the maids.

I saw Luhan's car in front of me and I just followed it. I'm still mad at him though. We found the school and we parked our car next to our initials. The guards showed us where to park. Mine is XHY while Luhan's XLH. We parked and then we got off. 

This school is really big and it's really cool. Every student get to get their own parking. As we were walking I saw another car park next to mine and another to Luhan's. We just walked to the office. 

Luhan's POV:

We get our own parking. I like this school. We found the office and went in. The principle greeted us and gave our schedule. We took it and went to find our classes.

Hyoyeon Noona and I had different schedule and we had to find our classes. I was just wandering in the hall until I bumped into a person. I was about to scream at the person but it was a girl.

We both bowed down to each other but she came back to me. She looked pretty. 

"Are you lost?" She asked me. I just nodded. Then she took my schedule and looked at it. She smiled at me. I smiled back. 

"We have the same schedule and I'm Seo Joohyun, school president. But I go by Seohyun." She said and took out her hand. I took my hand out too and shook her hands.

"Xi Luhan." I said and she looked at me and said "Oh. You're the new student where's the other one?" She asked me.

I think she was talking about Noona. Then I said "Xi Hyoyeon?" I asked her and she nodded. Then I told she's finding her class. Then she told me to follow her.

Hyoyeon's POV:

I was searching for my classes and I found my first one. The teacher said. "Are you the new student?" I smiled and nodded. She told me to go inside. 

"Everybody we have a new student today. Her name is Xi Hyoyeon." She said and I bowed down to the class. "Annyeonghaesayo Hyoyeon imnida. Hope we all can be close." I said to the class and smiled. 

She told me to sit by a girl named Kim Taeyeon. I sat by her. She said to me " Hi. I'm Kim Taeyeon and it's nice to have a partner." She told me and I smiled at her. She acts like a kid. I like that cause we both are dorks and childish. 

Luhan's POV:

Me and Seohyun were going to classes together and it was lunch time. I followed her and she said "Hey!" to her friends. She goes to a boy and ruffles his hair. I didn't know if it was her boyfriend or anything but I don't know why I felt jealous. Then Noona came witha short girl.

I looked at her and she smiled at me. She also ruffled my hair. Then the boy with elf ears said "Are you guys dating?" Me and Noona looked at each other and she said "Aniyo he's my little brother." Then he just nods.

It looks like Noona knows some of them. Me and Noona went to get food.

Hyoyeon's POV:

Me and Luhan went to the table where new my friends were. I don't exactly know all of them but some. Most of them are the girls. Luhan follows me and sits by a really pretty looking girl. I don't know her name. Everybody was talking about  themselves and introducing each other. 

Then the bell ring and we all had to go. We said bye to each other. I had a class with the girl that Luhan was sitting with. It was language arts. We ended up being partners.

"Oh hi. I'm Seo Joohyun but I go by Seohyun." She said to me and I smiled at her and we both bowed down to each other. 

"I'm Xi Hyoyeon." I told her and she smiled at. She then said "Wait Xi?" I nodded. "You know a boy named Luhan?" I nodded. Then told her that she's his sister. She then smiled at me back. She's really intresting. We had a project together and we have to work at home for it.

It was the end of the day and she told me her adress and I will go later. Then I left and so did Luhan.

Author's POV:

Hyoyeon is going to Seohyun's house and work on the project. 

Im sorry for not updating and next chapter is where HyoKai will happen.