Drunk

Bittersweet

This is not a continuation from the previous story.
*****************************************
Exo had won their first award for their song 'Overdose' and exo's leader, Suho, decided to treat the whole group to a drink at a bar.

Baekhyun, who has a low tolerance for alcohol dropped out as he will get drunk easily and does not want any of the members seeing him drunk. Thus, he went back to the dorm to rest as he was very tired.

Kyungie also has a low tolerance for alcohol. Why does he want to go? Baekhyun thought.

Meanwhile, the other members made their way to the bar. When they had reached their destination, they started to order snacks and alcohol. It was not just those simple beers, it was those alcohols which have a very high alcoholic content.

Every member each got a small cup of vodka. "Hey guys! let's play a game! whoever that does not finish this small cup of vodka, has to do a punishment!" Suho requested.

"That sounds fun!" Chanyeol and Kai exclaimed harmoniously.

Everyone drank the liquor  in one shot. Everyone still seemed alright but poor Kyungsoo's face was already as red as a tomato. Suho ordered another cup of liquor called Absinthe, which is another type of alcohol which has a high alcoholic content for all the members.

As usual the members drank it all in one shot including Kyungsoo. But.. Kyungsoo was already drunk and could not go on anymore while the other members still look alright.

"Baekhyun ah! could you come over and pick Kyungsoo up? his already drunk as a skunk." Suho called Baekhyun.

"Oh oh! Okay! I'll be there in 15mins!" Baekhyun replied.

Soon, Baekhyun reached his destination. When he walked into the bar, he saw all the members talking and playing around, except for Kyungsoo whom just sat at one side with his whole face red and was laughing and giggling at nothing. Baekhyun chuckled when he saw the drunk boy.

"Oh you're here!" Suho called out to Baekhyun when he saw him.

"Thanks for coming over to pick him up!"

"No problem!" Baekhyun responded.

He went over to where Kyungsoo was sitting and piggybacked him. He bid farewell to the other members and walked to the car, while piggybacking the drunk little penguin.

The drive home was a bumpy one, and when they reached the dorm, Kyungsoo puked when he got down the car. Baekhyun then carried Kyungsoo bridal-styled into the dorm. On the way up the stairs, Kyungsoo hugged Baekhyun closer and nuzzled his neck, he giggled.

"Baekhyun hyung, your arms are warm" Kyungsoo murmured into Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun felt ticklish, but he did not want to drop Kyungsoo thus, he bared the ticklishness.

Baekhyun carried him to his shared room with Kyungsoo. He took out Kyungsoo's baby blue Pororo pajamas to change him out so that he could go to bed.

Baekhyun ed and took out his shirt. He blushed upon seeing Kyungsoo's body and his milky white skin.

"Baekhyun hyung--" Kyungsoo called out to him while giggling.

"Stay still. I'm gonna change u out now so that u can go to bed."

He quickly put on Kyungsoo's top and buttoned it. Next is his pants, Baekhyun quickly took down his pants and replaced it with the pajamas in a speed of light, to prevent his face from getting redder. Although, his face did turned a little more redder.

"Kyung ah, u can sleep n--" Baekhyun got cut off by a pair of lips on his.

It took him a second to notice that Kyungsoo's lips were on him.

I'm kissing Kyungsoo!! My best friend!! And my crush!! Baekhyun's face reddened even more when he thought of this. His blush became very evident.

"I love you hyung--" Kyungsoo spoke in a soft tone while gazing at Baekhyun.

"Kyungie, you are drunk. Go to bed." Baekhyun told him.

"Okay hyung.." Kyungsoo's eyes fluttered shut.

Seeing Kyungsoo asleep, Baekhyun was preparing to go for a shower till he felt a hand tugging onto his.

"Yes Kyungie?" He turned back and their eyes met again.

"Please don't go.. Stay with me.. For tonight only.." Kyungsoo pleaded with a pair of puppy eyes.

How can I say no to him? Especially with him making those adorable eyes? Baekhyun thought.

"Okay" Baekhyun replied with a smile as he slowly slipped into the bed.

He put his hand around Kyungsoo's waist and another on his head. Kyungsoo snuggled closer to Baekhyun's chest. Baekhyun started to play around with Kyungsoo's locks of hair and muttered, "Good night Soo, saranghae.'

Both of them fell into a deep slumber.

END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for taking so long to update! i'm kinda lazy >.<

Do look forward to the next one ^v^