Sick

Bittersweet

This is another story. Not a continuation of the first one (:
______________________________
As usual, the exo members including Kyungsoo and Baekhyun have to go to the dance studio to practice their dances everyday but one fine day...

"where's Baekhyun hyung?" Kyungsoo asked curiously.

"oh he didn't tell you? he said that he was down with a cold" Chanyeol told Kyungsoo.

"oh... but why didn't he tell me?" Kyungsoo mumbled to himself, worried about how Baekhyun is doing.

Finally, the day ended, it was 5pm and Kyungsoo quickly rushed off without bidding the other members good bye. Kyungsoo had already planned to go to Baekhyun's house to check on him, but before that, he went to the supermarket to get some ingredients, so that he could cook for him a bowl of herbal soup to boost his best friend's recovery.

It was about 6pm when Kyungsoo reached Baekhyun's house. He rang the doorbell but Baekhyun didn't answer it. Kyungsoo got super worried as he do not know what might happen to him, he suddenly remembered Baekhyun giving his extra house key to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo dug his bag and found the key. He opened the door and rushed to Baekhyun's room, and what he saw was a sleeping puppy.

"Baekhyun hyung! I came to visit you!" Kyungsoo shouted.

Baekhyun woke up. "Why are you here? wasn't there dance practice today? aren't you tired?" Baekhyun asked, still half asleep.

"I came to check on how you are doing. You are my best friend after all. Do you know how worried I was when you didn't come to dance practice today? you didn't even tell me that you are down with a cold!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, still worried.

"don't worry, I'm fine, you see! so don't worry so much. I just need some rest that's all" Baekhyun said in a soft tone.

Baekhyun was about to get out of bed to get Kyungsoo a glass of water. "stay still! you should stay in bed hyung. You don't have to get anything for me. Just stay still, I'll now go and brew you some herbal soup!" Kyungsoo said excitedly. 

Why does he have to be so kind? His such a nice kid. Baekhyun thought.

After a few minutes, the soup is done brewing. Kyungsoo brought the soup over to Baekhyun's bedroom and fed him the soup. 

"it's nice right hyung" Kyungsoo asked with a warm smile on face.

"yes.." Baekhyun blushed.

Baekhyun dozed off after finishing the soup. Kyungsoo washed the bowl and the pot that he used and left the house. The next day...

Baekhyun recovered! He continued his daily routine where he goes to the dance studio to practice the dances. When he reached, he did not see his best friend. He asked the exo members and leader Suho told him that Kyungsoo was sick. Baekhyun gasped upon hearing the news.

During lunch break, Baekhyun used his time to visit Kyungsoo. Apparently, Kyungsoo also gave Baekhyun the house key to his house. Baekhyun used the key and unlocked his door, he went into Kyungsoo's house and the first thing he saw was a cute little penguin sleeping.

Baekhyun went over and sat beside the sleeping penguin. He flicked Kyungsoo's fringe to the side and bent over and kissed his forehead whispering, "thank you Kyungie."

END
______________________________
hihi! I had done my second story! Hope y'all like it!☺️