Junyoung's Achieved Goal.

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

9:13PM

You woke up with the sight of an IV pierced in your arm.

You looked around the white room and realized you were lying down on a hospital bed.

You felt something holding your hand. You looked and see Junyoung sleeping right next to your side.

You looked away. You felt ashamed to look at him.

While looking at the opposite direction of Junyoung, you closed your eyes with tears forming and whispered to yourself. “I don’t deserve to look at you.”

“Please,” a voice said in a small whisper. “Look at me.”

You immediately opened your eyes and looked to Junyoung’s direction.

You see him sitting up straight with a firm grip on your hand. You finally observed how much you hurt Junyoung. His eyes were horrible with dark circles. It looked like his hair hasn’t been properly done in days. He didn’t look like the normal Junyoung you used to see daily. He just looked messed up.

Junyoung smiled slightly. “---… I…”

“OH SHE IS AWAKE NOW!”

You both looked at the door and see the French doctor.

“Oh Bonjour Ms. Ahn!” Said the male doctor with a smile.

“Bonjour.” You said quietly with a slight smile.

The doctor blushed slightly and looked at his clip board. “Vous êtes très déshydraté et a souligné."

Junyounng interrupted. “Umm. Sir… we don’t speak…”

You interrupted and asked “ce que la médecine doit prendre?”

The doctor smiled. “Boire beaucoup d’eau et ont assez de repos.”

You smiled and nodded. The doctor smiled back and headed out the room door.

You looked away at Junyoung and spoke at the wall “You know when me and Kwangmin were running away… We went into this clothing store. Then your gang and the rest of the other gangs entered a store and saw a girl wearing plaid and speaking French… well that was me… and I know I didn’t speak real French during that time because I was just… in panic… and I couldn’t think straight and I…”

“---… look at me.”

You turned your head and see Junyoung 1 inch away from your face.

In an instant, he kissed you.

Tears are now running. You thought to yourself *I miss this… I miss my real boyfriend.*

He stopped the kiss and held both of his hands on your cheeks.

Junyoung tears were running down and he smiled. “It took me forever to find you to tell you that… I love you.”

At that point you start to cry.

Junyoung cried along, wiped your tears, and kissed you again.

“Awww…”

You both stopped and looked at the door.

Both of your eyes went wide open.

 

It was… Kwangmin.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

o.o

thanks for reading!

Please Comment and subscribe!