Kwangmin?

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

Arrived at the hotel at almost 11PM.

20 minutes later while everyone was in their room relaxing.

The setting of each room is similar and is like this…

(With 2 beds… Just saying…)

Junyoung and L’s Room

“HOLY ! I’M ING TIRED!!!” L screamed. He jumped on his bed.

Junyoung came out of the steaming hot shower wearing long silk pajama pants and a navy blue v neck and his hair was all wet and a towel was around his neck.

He chucked a towel at L’s face.

“WAHH!” L screamed. “Why the you do that for?!”

“Go wash up and get to bed.” Junyoung said while looking at his phone.

L made the serious face and did what he was told.

Junyoung pranced on his bed and was lying down on his stomach. He took out his phone and started to text you.

JUNYOUNG: Hey ---ah. What you up to?

YOU: Just got out of the shower. Haha! About to go to bed.

JUNYOUNG: [smiled] Same here! Babe I’m sorry about today.

YOU: What are you talking about?

JUNYOUNG: [sighs] about Jenna. I’m guessing she is obsessed with me.

YOU: Don’t worry. We got this whole trip planned out and nothing can ruin us. Also, I can definitely tell she is super obsessed with you. Maybe you should sing Mariah Carey’s Obsessed song to her. Haha!

JUNYOUNG: [Laughs slightly and smiles] Maybe I should! That would piss her off so much. >:D

YOU: ikr!! You would be jamming the song and I would be in the background beat boxing for you. :D

JUNYOUNG: [Laughs even louder] Haha! Definitely! …

“Hyung… shut the hell up. I can hear you through my shower.”

Junyoung looked up and sees L coming out of the hot steamy bathroom.

L was wearing a basic cotton white t-shirt and boxers with his hair wet and a towel around his neck.

Junyoung rolled his eyes to his phone and continued texting.

JUNYOUNG: …  You’re super funny like always babe. We’re lucky we have a sound proof room or else the next door room neighbors would hear me laughing hella loud and complain. Haha! But right now I only hear L complaining the out of me but it’s all good.

YOU: Haha! It’s your fault for laughing.

JUNYOUNG: I’ll blame you if you got me in trouble. :D

YOU: Nope. We will get the blame together. But I get 30% and you get the 70% of blame. :::DDD

Junyoung smiled. You texted him right away.

YOU: Hey sweetie, I’m going to bed now. I’m sooooo ing tired!!! GOOD NIGHT!! I wish you were here right now T-T

JUNYOUNG: [smiles slightly] I wish I was with you too. I’m going to bed too. Good night! I’ll be dreaming about you.

Junyoung shuts off his phone and looks over at L’s bed. L was KNOCKED OUT!

Junyoung smiled and took his camera. He took a funny picture of L in a weird position.

Junyoung laughed quietly and went to bed.

YOU AND BELL’S ROOM

You put your phone away and were about to go to sleep until you felt something. You felt a weird vibe that someone was staring at you. You opened your eyes and saw Belle inches away from your face with a full white facial mask on.

“WHAT THE !!!!” you screamed and pushed Belle.

“HAHAHAHAHA! I KNEW I WOULD FREAK YOU OUT!!!” Belle said hysterically.

You made the =.= face. “Yeah look who’s laughing now at your broken mask. Good luck with wrinkles sweetie.” You said with an evil smile.

“OH !” Belle ran to the bathroom sink to wash it off quick.

“MUHAHAHAHAHA!!” You laughed evilly.

“YAH! SHUT UP!” Belle yelled.

You were about to go to sleep again with a smile.

*RING RING*

“!!! WHY IS EVERYONE CALLING ME AT NIGHT!!! UGH!!!!” You complained.

You looked at the Caller ID and it said Unknown Caller.

You answered.

YOU: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING ME AT THIS TIME!”

STRANGER: Sorry Miss Ahn. This is Kwangmin calling.

Your eyes went OOOO.OOOO

YOU: Oh my gosh… sorry oppa I didn’t…

KWANGMIN: Can I talk to you right now in the lobby?

You questioned yourself.

YOU: Sure.

*CLICK*

You stared at your phone with a disgusted face. “He didn’t even say goodbye.”

You put on a hoodie over your sports bra and took off your shorts and put on sweats.

You had your hand on the door knob. “I’M HEADING OUT BELLE!”

“OKAY! BRING BACK SOME WRINKLE CREAM BEFORE COMING BACK.” She screamed.

“SURE!” you opened the door and left.

Once you entered the elevator and pressed the lobby button; you thought of something strange.

“Is there something wrong with Kwangmin?” You questioned yourself.

You entered the lobby and saw Kwangmin with his trench coat on and sunglasses. He quickly went up to you and put your hood on your head, grabbed your hand, and headed outside.

You both stopped in an alley near the hotel.

“Why are we here?” You asked quietly and thought *If he is gonna me I’m going to kick his … but he doesn’t seem like that kind of person. He seems nice, sweet, innocent, and…*

Kwangmin took off his glasses and you can see the flames in his eyes. “Help me get revenge on Jenna.”

Your eyes went OOOOOOOOOOOOO.OOOOOOOOOOOOOO and thought *innocent my …*

He gave you a blank envelope and left you alone in the alley.

You see Kwangmin entered the hotel, so you started walking back to the hotel too.

Once you entered the lobby you saw nobody there. The French front desk guy wasn’t there.

You sat on the elegant couch right next to the fountain full of rare fishes and opened the letter.

You read the letter.

You smirked evilly…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOSH!!! LONG TIME NO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup yup. Not busy anymore!!! Muhahaha. Sports and clubs and stuff are OVER!!!

Regular update starting today!!

 

Thanks for reading ^-^

Please comment and subscribe! :D