The New Year

My Innocent Girlfriend is Secretly Bad: Bonjour!

A New year at Empire High School.

“WAHH!!! SENIOR YEAR!!!” Junyoung exclaimed. He pretended to stretch so he could put his arm around you. He kissed you on the forehead “And my girl is now a Junior.”

“No fair!” Dongjun complained. “Only if --- never skipped a grade then we would be in the same class again!” He did a sad face.

You hugged Dongjun. “It’s okay. You could still come and visit me in my homeroom.”

Dongjun hugged you tighter. “I’ll try to skip a grade so we could be together again!”

Junyoung pried you and Dongjun apart. “Don’t get too cozy with my girlfriend, maknae.” He said with a stern voice.

“Oh Oppa. It’s just a hug.” You said calmingly.

Kwanghee came running too you and giving you a hug. “OMG I MISS YOU ---!!!!”

You hugged him back “I missed you too Kwanghee Oppa! How was France the whole summer?”

“It was amazing!” Kwanghee exclaimed. He handed you a box “I got a gift for you over there!”

You unwrapped the gift and it was a super cute teddy bear holding a pillow that had your name engraved in it.

“Holy crap! It’s SSSUUUPPPEEERR CUTE!!!” you screeched.

You gave Junyoung a glare like *don’t ing think of touching this bear even though it’s from someone else besides you.*

“Okay! I won’t do anything.” Junyoung said while looking away.

You smiled and hugged Kwanghee “Thanks Oppa! I love it!”

“Oh and --- I learned something in French!” Kwanhee said with a smirk.

“What is it?” you wondered.

Kwanghee kissed your cheek.

“YAH! KWANGHEE!!! YOU’RE GONNA ING DIE NOW!!!” Junyoung yelled.

He was about to pounce on Kwanghee, but you stopped him “YAH! Junyoung! It’s just how people in France greet each other. Jeez, calm your down.” you said calmingly.

Junyoung calmed for a moment. “Oh yeah…”

Everyone else left to the cafeteria to have breakfast. You and Junyoung are the only one left out in the school’s court yard with other students glaring with jealousy and wishing that the girls can replace you with him and they boys replace him for you.

You were staring at the bear with a smile and out of nowhere Junyoung pecked you on the cheek.

You looked shocked. “What was that for?”

Junyoung smiled. “It’s for being my girlfriend for a year.”

You smiled and pecked him back on the lips.

“Get a room.”

You both looked straight ahead and it was the leader of the Queen Bees. Jenna.

 

Jenna is the head of the Queen bees. The Queen bees use to be the top and prettiest girls in the whole Empire High School, until you transferred and now everyone just ignores them.

Jenna also had followers named Trace and Teresa.

 

Jenna glared at you and then looked innocent to Junyoung. “Oppa!! Why can’t you leave her and come to me?! We could be Jenna and Junyoung again!” she whined.

“Ugh… Here we go again.” You whispered to Junyoung.

Jenna heard and glared at you. “It’s none of your business .”

You rolled her eyes at her. “If it’s none of my business then why are you here when I’m here?”

She looked at you like she was defeated. “It’s because… ugh! Whatever.” Then she walked away.

Junyoung looked at you and smiled. “Now this is why I love you.”

You were super clueless still. “Huh?”

He kissed your cheek “You know how to talk smart without going into a cat fight. I love you.”

“Well that was the first from you.” You said while smiling.

Junyoung bit his lip. “Maybe… after school we can…”

“No.” You interrupted him.

Junyoung gave you a sad look “Why not! I’ve been begging you FOREVER!”

“Because,” You said.

Junyoung blabbed. “Because what!!! Babe, I’m desperate to know. We NEVER did it before in our life! Also, I want to experience it for my first time too! I know I chose the right girl, so I won’t have to think about any problems or anything. I mean…”

“Just no Junyoung.” You said in a stern voice.

“WHY NOT!!!!” He screamed.

You glared at him in the eye “Because…”

*DING…DING…DING*

“OH! TIME FORE CLASS!” you screamed. You ran inside the school.

Junyoung chased after you and screamed. “YAH!!!! TELL ME ---!!! TELL MMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Yeahhh…

The sequel will be nice.

Please comment and subscribe.

Thanks for reading!! ^-^