Third-3(In Trouble)

Love And Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Another day without the bickering of these four particular students felt incomplete- JiHyo vs JongSuk and SoHyun vs SeoJun. They were like magnets with the same pole; definitely not compatible and often repelled each other. Coincidently, even their initials were the same: J vs J, S vs S.  Even this morning, they caused some mess that sometimes they were more known as ‘The Smart Troublemaker Four’;in contrast of 'The Fantastic Four'. Many students admired their love-hate relationship because they were hot, athletic and smart; a total God-given package. What they didn’t realise, appearance was merely just a book cover. The reality is they treated each other like a pain in the . Unless there’s miracle….. Nothing would ever change….

 

SoHyun’s Pov

“Aishh, where should I go next?? Oh no, he saw me!” I sprinted into a lab on my left and hid at the back of a cabinet where all the apparatus for science experiment were kept. My heart was thumping so hard because I knew that SeoJun guy wouldn’t give up easily.

The rusted sound of the door was heard open. The sound of a wind chime that was heard at the door lab as it played its song in a gentle cold breeze air spooked me out so much. Not only that, the lab seemed so dark without any lights on. Luckily, I was not a claustrophobic patient or else I would have fainted. Ughh…. Then, a sound of a heavy footstep was heard nearing to the place I was hiding in. I felt a prickle of fear that he might actually found me.

The footsteps stopped. Could it be that he gave up and turned away?

“Hello there…” a voice approached me.

 

SeoJun’s Pov       

“Ouch! My head still hurts so badly. What if I lose my intelligence due to this stupid kind of stuff she did to me?! And what on earth?! I was just about to get into a conversation with Jihyo noona when she did that..Huaaa! I definitely won’t forgive her…” I mumbled to myself like a loony, while chasing after her like an elementary school kids.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter