First- 1st

Love And Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Author's Note

People often say that when you quarrel with a person almost every day, you ought to fall in love with them. But is it possible to fall in love with your rival a.k.a  your ultimate enemy? In other words, you ought to compete and defeat them, and there's no mercy.

In this case, So Hyun was completely fed up with Seo Joon's conceited, self-appraising and diva-like attitude. Even Ji Hyo, the demure and down-to-earth kind of girl could get a little bit crazy and out of proportion when it comes down to this one particular  man, the so-called Kingka of the school, Lee Jong Suk.

So Hyun's Pov

My hair slapped his face but I don't really care about it. I straightened my posture and walked away like a boss. Like, I always do after an argument which was kind of like a daily routine to us, so, Seo Joon's probably used to it. But I assure you that he's pretty good at getting on my nerves. I went back to my class right on time when my teacher, Miss Hye Sun  entered the class and started her Chemistry lesson. Five minutes later, I heard some loud noises around two classes away from mine. When I looked beside me, I didn't see any trace of him. Where could've that guy been? 

SeoJoon's Pov

Right after she poses her 'favourite catwalk' going down the corridor towards our classes, I was stuck with many thoughts, very confused thoughts. I then quickly brush off my thoughts when I saw a glimpse of  Jihyo noona's figure from her back profile and it instantly made my day. I secretly took out my phone and took a picture of her..I turned around and changed my wallpaper. That picture is my new wallpaper(lol, stalker). Few minutes later as I about to make a move, I heard a screaming voice.

Jihyo's pov

As I waved back to So Hyun, I made my so called 'famous' entry into the class ignoring the side glance from the-guy-next-door... I mean the one that sat beside me.

To be honest he's like the MOST obnoxious guy on earth but ironically every girl, well ALMOST EVERY single girl fell for him. So, is it just me that whenever I see his face I just simply can’t restrain myself from quarrelling with him??

 Anyway, what's so special about him that all the girls were head over heels with him?? Arghh…those girls definitely have no taste at all. Apart from the fact that he's fair-skinned (like what-the-heck his skin was even prettier that mine!), tall (well that's definitely normal for guy right??),smart(but I’m smarter than him obviously!) and perhaps, y lips(THAT…I cannot say). He’s still the infamous obnoxious and annoying JongSuk to me. Plus what’s the use of having God-given lips if he never smiled which made me dislike him even more…Even if he tweaked his lips to form a smile, it’s definitely a cynical one.

He was the total opposite from my ideal man. Unlike Hyun Woo, I mean Park seongsaenim, he was totally my style. Unfortunately, out of all man in the world why must he be my teacher!

 Aigoo, what a fate.

As I walked straight ahead towards my seat and was about to make a left turn I tripped. Luckily, I didn’t fall on my face or else I’ll have to burn a hole in my pocket for those expensive plastic surgeries. Like seriously?! I can’t possibly afford without having to work around the clock tirelessly as a part-timer! Na-ah, not a chance, by hook or by crook my soft palm had to be the victim of this tragedy.*crying from within*

Soft chuckles and loud laughters filled the unpleasant air and before I knew it I shed a tear. Perhaps it was because of the pain on my knees, perhaps because I was the laughing stock of my class, or perhaps because I was being silly in front of him.

Suddenly, I felt a strong arm lifted me up carefully and brought me to the restroom where the nurse would attend unwell students. He then put me on the bed gently and called the nurse in-charge. After a while, a nurse came in but the strong arm person was nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile, the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter