Prologue

Love And Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CODE NAMES:

HIM-LEE JONG SUK

Author's pov :

It all started one stormy day around 10 years ago...

 

"Yahh!! Don't come near me!" Little 7-year-old Ji Hyo yelled with frustration.  

She knew it was going to be tough. She knew they won't give a damn about her, at all. But if it was not going to be at that moment she would've been finished. She screamed at the top of her lungs, but nobody would ever hear...everyone has gone back leaving her alone pathetically. Her tiny body was pushed against a wall... but she withstand. 

"Please leave me alone! Or else..." she tried to threathen for self defense but sounded a little bit shaky.

"Ooh!! I'm so scared...Or else,what are you going to do about it, huh?" The surprisingly small and young yet tough bully responded. The bully was with her group of friends; staring at the little creature's fragile figure like a piece of junk that they should be getting rid of. Ji Hyo got so much of attention that the bully just wanted to give Ji Hyo a piece of her mind. You'd be surprised that those little and innocent kids can do such a thing and have evil minds. She was so jealous of Ji Hyo that the bully started spreading rumors about Ji Hyo. And now, she was about to slap Ji Hyo.

Just then, someone arrived....

"Leave her alone!" shouted a 6-year-old girl heroically. It was the brave little So Hyun. She ducked under the bully, grabbed Jihyo's wrist and ran fast as possible. When the bully and her gang of trouble makers were nowhere to be seen. It was getting tiring so, So Hyun and Ji Hyo stopped to catch their breath.

"Annyeong! Are you okay?" So Hyun asked out of the blue.

 "I'm fine but what about you? How can you stand up to them and not get hurt?" said Jihyo worriedly.

"I'm just like that. I do what I want, when I want," So Hyun emphasized. "My name's Kim So Hyun. You?"

"I'm Song Ji Hyo. Nice to meet you. Thanks for saving me. You seem to be speaking disrespectfully. I might be older for all you know. Ho

w old are you? " she asked curiously.

"I'm 6 years old. Let's be friends?" she asked while offering a handshake with a sweet smile gracing her cute face.

"Really? Of course! But, call me unnie then. Hahah! I'm older," she said naughtily while accepting her handshake.

"Ok, totally!"

"Cool!"

...followed by the sound of giggles.

After that day, their bond became even stronger. They started playing together and all sorts of stuff! They're always together..Never separated.

                                                                        

Until, So Hyun's Sophomore year and Ji Hyo's Junior year.....

Author's Pov:

"Too much neoya your love igeon overdose!" So Hyun's alarm clock blared out. It was EXO's Overdose. One of the best band that has ever happened in So Hyun's life.

"Ulch, school.." So Hyun said lazily as she pulled the alarm clock's cord, making it fall on the carpet as usual. She rolled off her bed and took her phone. So Hyun texted Ji Hyo. It was a daily thing, so, they always did it. 

To: Ji Hyo unnie

Good morning, unnie.

From: Ji Hyo unnie

Annyeong, So Hyun. Come to school quickly! Pp-palli! You can not believe what just happened.

To: Ji Hyo unnie

Wae,unnie?! Arasso, I'm coming! Bye!

So Hyun slowly got up. She gazed at her posters for a while. 

 So Hyun, she's tough but she has a sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter