The trip

What if?

Its been 2month since I lost my memory…

 

… and I am here with my student Chanyeol on a train. Last month we decided to go on a trip just us two. Chanyeol still hasn’t told me where we are going but he said somewhere I used to take him. This is the best opportunity to recall my memories and refresh my brain.

But… HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THAT!? When we are sitting so close together on the train. I can even hear his breathe next to me. I can’t even look at the sceneries in peace.  Somehow the seat feels uncomfortable and cold too. Chanyeol hasn’t talked with me seen we got inside the train and I feel awkward to even start a conversation. It almost been 30 minute now. He just here reading a newspaper like an adult ah, that amusing even though he is a student. Doesn’t he have a phone? His face clean and slightly tan. Just then when I looked at his hair, his dark black hair went grey, almost transparent.

“Hyung? Do you need something” he said still facing the newspaper.

“Huh..ahh. What are you reading? Is it intresting?” I said trying to start a conversation.

He lifted his head and looked at me for couple of second with a blank expression and gave me the newspaper. “ here , you can read it. I need to use the toilet”

“ ah, Thanks”

Just like that he went to the toilet not even smiling. I lifted the paper and started reading but then the ticket person came to collect the ticket.

“ sir, may I have your ticket?” he said with a warm smile.

“  ya sure. Here you go” I said handling in the tickets. I can’t find Chanyeol’s tickets and its funny how the ticket person hasn’t seen Chanyeol’s belonging and asked for his. Also I know this person. I have seen him before I am definite.

“ Thank you sir…! I see your going to the same place.” He said smiling at me.

“huh? Ah ya I guess so” I said not knowing what he was talking about.

“ Have a nice day sir and enjoy your day even though he isn’t here today.” He said as he walked away.

I just smiled and thought about what he said. Did I used to go to this place often? I guess so. I guess he I used to meet here a lot. I need this information I am getting some flash back of him handling me the tickets and having a conversation about… what is the conversation about? Concentrate Baekhyun concentrate! I can see him showing a sad face and is that me…?  Am I comforting him but about what…?

“ Hyung?” Chanyeol said with his deep tone voice.

I lifted my head to look at him. He was standing there, tall and muscular.  I couldn’t even say anything. He looked so handsome compared to me. I wonder if he has a girlfriend or not.

“ hyung, can you be more organised and carry some bottle of cold drink” he said with a concerned voice

 

“we can buy it there, can’t we? and plus you didn’t bring it too?” I said using slightly annoyed tone and looking outside the window.

He looked at me again with his blank expressionless face and said “Because I can’t carry bags”

“huh? What’s that meant to mean?” I said still annoyed. Chanyeol didn’t say anything and went back to his newspaper. With that face any girl would fall for him but I bet because of his personality they stay away from him.

“You have girlfriend?” I said without noticing. He kept quite for couple of second and said…

“ not really, I have no interest in making one” He said in a calm and bold tone.

“ ha” Somehow this was nice to hear. Is it because I was right? Or…

 

                                                                    -TRAIN DIRECTION-

            THE NEXT STOP IS THE SAYON TOWN, PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THE DOOR PLATFORM.

 

“ We are here! ” I said again without knowing. I somehow knew that this was the place we get off at because the name sounds right.

“ hyung you remember?” Chanyeol said with a shocked face, his face near mine. “hyung is your memory back?!” he said with a mixture of excitement and concern.

“ Calm down Kid just remembering the name of the place doesn’t mean I remember everything.” I explained to him. Just then he looked at his hands and gave a huge breath of relief and Whispered “I guess so”

“ lets go Chanyeol didn’t you said you are going to help me get my memory back so I am counting on you” I said with a huge silly smile in my face. Chanyeol smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me towards him and covering me with his hug body and hand. Somehow he didn’t smell like he used to maybe he didn’t wear his spray.

“If  you get your memory back today, I will be there for you but you have to promise you will be happy and wouldn’t look for me if I am gone” he said with a serious tone.

“ Chanyeol? Are you moving somewhere else?”

“ ha, something like that.” He said softly pushing me away from him. “let’s go, we are here”. He said putting his hand forward for me to grab.

“ ah, ok. Lets go!”