I Feel Nothing but you.

What if?

It’s been 1 month since I lost my memory.

I have nothing to care for or nothing to even have feeling towards, I feel nothing this days. No happiness, no sadness and no excitement. It like an empty shell with no owner. All I do now is just lay around my apartment which in my surprise is quite big and expensive looking. With expensive gadgets, furniture and the size is huge, well I guess this was meant to be for more than 1 person.

Just looking at all the things I have … no the old me had is amusing. A huge flat screen T.V and a big soft luxurious bed. What was I like?  Did I had friends or a family but why does this apartment make me feel uncomfortable as if something bad happened here… but why do I care? Past is past and there is no going back.

I walk slowly towards the balcony, which was just perfect for the morning sun to enter the big bedroom. Ah. This was the only stuff that I could feel the warmth and comfort in. I step closer to the balcony, close enough for my body to swing forward towards the rails. I just wanted to feel warmth, not wanting to wastes any of it. I closed my eyes for couple of second, just feeling the warm wind pass through me. A hint of cold but just perfect to match the warm air. I filled my chest with some air that smelled like sweet morning coffee, then slowly breathe it out.

Click! ( Door unlocked)

Click? What was…

“Baekhyunnn!!! Hyunngg!!! What are you doing!?”

I turned around to see Chanyeol… all covered in sweat, his black hair soaked wet and his uniform all messy… breathing heavily with his mouth widely open and his eyes filled with… tears or sweat? Wait… did he ran here? Why?

“Huh?... I was just…!”

Then he walked towards me throwing his bag at the side of the room and suddenly hugged me. His sweet but yet hint of spice scent hit my face.  He put my head under his chest, I could feel his chest beating faster than anything in this world. He was warm… just like the sun that comforted me. It was something I had felt before but how?

“hyung, don’t you ever do that again, when I saw you from down… ahh.” Suddenly he went quiet and we stood there in stillness.

“Chanyeol? Chan..yeol? are you alright?”

“Ya, don’t worry about me”

I felt his body becoming heavy as he rested more of his body weight on me. Still breathing heavily.

“Chanyeol? Are you seriously alright, let’s go sit on the bed?” Still he didn’t let me go. Lying his forehead on top of my head. Isn’t this weird… but this seems normal to him plus I remember his warmth and his touch so I let him touch me more than others.

“Alright” he finally said letting me go and sitting on the bed slowly. He laid down on my bed with no hesitation. Chanyeol, to mee is a good… younger brother. He was there in my darkest times, when I found out about my wife’s death and my memory lost.  He said that he was one of my students and we used to talk a lot about school work. He also said he knew about my personal life because he used to come to my house for private tutoring. Which explains why I was more comfortable around him then others.

“Hyung!”

“Huh?” I flinched

“Tell me the truth what were you doing on the balcony?”

“I was just trying to get fresh air, I felt little bit stuffed inside here so..”

“Then why don’t we go on a trip? You and me” he said still facing away from me- laying on the bed. Cute

“ Ya, sure that sound like a plan but what about your school?” I said with a smile in my face.

“we have a holiday for 2 week but I need 1 week to prepare myself for upcoming exam.” He said slowing standing up facing me. His face dead serious but his long ears sticking up with excitement.

“okay, then but where do you want to go?” I said again with a smile.

He stood up and grabbed his bag and walked towards the door. Then he turned around and whispered…

“somewhere that you took me before”

“huh?”

Then he quickly opened the door and was gone. Still confused as what he meant I stood there in silence with some innocent excitement burning inside my chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x                  x                     x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys what do you think of the story so  far?

where will chanyeol take Baekhyun and what if Baekhyun remembers eveything?

keep on reading to find out!

Muhahaha Muhahahha!!