Ready to Debut

From Pants To Skirts

"WHAT IS THIS THING GOING AROUND THE INTERNET, HUH HARU AND JUNGKOOK?! CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELVES?!"

 

   "But hyuuung! We really didn't mean it! It was all an accident!" Jungkook said sounding very maknae-ish.

 

   "Yeah hyung! They really didn't mean it an.." Jimin said but was suddenly cut off.

 

   "Sorry my ! Will your sorry take away all of the management's hurtful words towards me?! No! Will it take away all of what the fans saw!? No! So you two better start owning to your actions!"


 

     "I'm sorry, hyung.." was all I could I say... I really feel guilty about it now... Especially when our manager got scolded by the management because of us.

 

   "Mianhe, hyung. It won't happen again."Jungkook apologized,looking down.

 

   "It better won't!" he said, still mad. "Anyway, why are you idiots still hanging around lazily here?! Did you forget? You have a performance in your comeback! Get dressed up! Now!"

 

"Arasseo, hyung!" Jungkook hyung said sounding very cheery. Gawd, what a facade. 

 

"Arasseo, hyung." I muttered, but this time sounding like very gloomy and defeated. Because that's how I feel right now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Owwww my tummy hurtsss I'm getting nervoussss" V complained as he kept holding onto his stomach as we are backstage about to perform Fire.

 

"If you haven't eaten too much in the dressing room, maybe this would not happen." Jin said sarcastically at the same time scolding Taehyung.

 


I just kept quiet as my hyungs become rowdy to let off the jitters and nervousness they're feeling. But deep inside, I'm already DYIIIIING! 
 

 

This is my debut! My first time performing on stage with a lot of people! OHMYGOD I THINK I CANNOT DO THIS!
 

 

"," I turned around to see Jungkook smirking. WTF?! I'm not a ! It's just that this will be my debut and everybody will feel nervous at that!
 

 

"Yah Jungkook! Why are you bullying haru again?" Namjoon hyung with a scowl etched all over his face.
 

 

"Nice words of encouragement, twerp." Suga said to Jungkook, also reprimanding him. Now it's my turn to smirk, Jungpuke! 
 

He just then turned around and started to bother Jimin who's doing squats at the corner.

 

Namjoon then put his arm around me and started to calm me down and remove my nerves. 

 

But why am I sweating so much and feel so shaky even though I'm not yet performing?


Hmm.... Maybe it's just nerves. Yeah, just nerves. No need to worry about it.

 

"AND NOW, Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sure many of the Armys will get stoked by the next performers! Pu-"

And soon enough, the MC was cut by the deafening roars of the fans. It was sure enough the loudest cheer from all of the Kpop Groups that had performed. Ohemgee what am I gonna do they're expecting so much from us ohmygod what if I messed it up?!

 

"Woaaah the Armys are so loud!" Taehyung blurted out as he keeps peeking out from the backstage. 
 

"Yeah, as usual. What's new." Suga said monotonously, like it's just an everyday occurence that happens to them.

 

"Oh yeah I'm so ready for them! They're gonna swoon all over me!" Jimin said as he starts hip ing all of a sudden. Okay that was so random.....but y. 
 

What the hell?! y?! Why am I even thinking that about hyung. Ughh I gotta focus my mind... Focus my mind...

 

"Hey, is it starting yet?" Jungkook said all of a sudden with his shirt..... over his shoulder...standing in front of me, topless.

! Oh my god what am I feeling why am I blushing why am I even panicking at just the sight of his pale skin covering his six-pack rock hard abs and developed pecs with his black denim pants hanging so low that I can already see some of his pu-

 

    I SERIOUSLY have to stop gazing at him or else someone might notice m...

 

   "Hey, haru! Are you okay? What're you looking at?" Jin hyung asked. I really want to avert my eyes off of Jungkook's body and start to look at Jin-hyung but I just can't! 

 

   "Ohhhhhh. I didn't know you like THAT kind of scenery." I turned my head to him so fast that I thought my neck started to break.

   "Bw-bwoh?! Th-that's not true! It's just that... I'm really not used to seeing that kind of body anywhere you know... So you gotta understand hahahaha" I said fake laughing and scratching my neck. what have I even said to him?! 

 

    "Oh I understand, haru. I really, REALLY DO UNDERSTAND. But don't worry, I'll pretend I did not see anything." He winked at me and then left. 

 

  ity what have I even said that?! Heck, why did I even looked at Jungkook's body? It's not like his body is better than Minho hyung's body anyway..... 
 

    Omo omo omo omo!! Why am I even thinking about Minho at a time like this?! Ghord what's happening to me?!

 

"Hey guys! Look at the screen! Pali pali!" J-hope hyung frantically said as his eyes are fixed on the tv screen in front of him.

 

I rushed over to his side and soon enough all of the members are gathered up on the screen.

 

"......and here is a little background story of the new addition to BTS, Kim Haru! Roll VTR!"


 

The crowd lets out a mixed reaction as one side of the audience kept "booing" me as I speak on the video, and the other side was cheering me up and held their lightsticks up to show their support to me.
 

This is turning out better than I expected! I really thought everyone will be dissing me, but ut turns out some fans did not. Thank God!

 

Then I noticed that the video is somehow hiding my face. It just kept recording me up to my neck. Wow, what a way to make the fans' anticipation and curiosity increase, Big Hit.

 

"You really worked hard, Haru. I'm so proud of you." Jin hyung said as he kept watching the video and ruffled my hair.
 

"Me too, Haru!" Jimin blurted out as he displayed his cheeky smile and put his arm around me.

 

"Awww thanks, Hyungs! Hehehe!" U said shyly. Then I saw Jungkook give me a small smile, then resumed watching the video with everyone.

 

*THUMP*  *THUMP*  *THUMP*

 

, my heart is beating fast again! Orgh my body really is strange... Maybe this is just jitters, yeah. Maybe this is just jitters...

 

Time went by so fast that the video is already over and the MC is starting to announce BTS to perform.


 

"Armys! This is all what you've been waiting for! Performing their comeback song FIRE , here is..... BTS!"

 

"Ready guys?" Namjoon asked us all of a sudden. The guys replied and said they're all more than ready to conquer the night.
 


The stage went dark all of a sudden and only a flicker of light is visible throughout the entire arena. Fogs came out onstage and the fans' screams were getting louder as each second passes by.

 

This is it. My debut. The one I've been waiting for all my life. The reason why I hardly trained at Big Hit and sacrificed so much just to continue being a trainee and debut. This is really it. I can't mess it up, it's all or nothing now.


 

"You, haru? Are you ready?" Namjoon asked.


 

"Yes, hyung. I am ready."


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating for so long :( I had a lot of school stuffs to do, you know how it is. 

Anyway, hoped you like this chapter! I'll be posting the continuation soon.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment! Hehe thank you!