Two's Company ; THREE's a Crowd

From Pants To Skirts

Two's Company, THREE's a Crowd

     

   This means that two is the best amount of people to go somewhere - three people is too many. This is usually used to couples who wants to do something together without anyone else.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


It is quite true


That 


Couples want to be 


By themselves


As much as possible

 

 

But what if


They spend time


Together a little


TOO MUCH?

 

Will that make 


Their relationship


.


.


..


...


....


.....

 

Stronger? 

 

Or

 

Weaker? 

 

Sometimes, Distance is needed between a couple. 

 

Even if everything 


seems to be alright,


They still need space


For themselves.

 

And as the saying goes, 

 

"Absence is what makes the heart grow fonder." 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~

 

[*~Haru~*]

 

"Nooooo Hyung! I'm already feeling dizzy I can't take a drink anymore!" Taemin hyung then shoved his drink to Minho hyung as his face is already red from drinking.

 

"But you just had 9 shots! I HAD 21! THAT'S NOT FAIR!"Minho-hyung replied and kept giving his drink to Taemin hyung. I swear, I would've mistaken them for a couple if I had no idea who they are.

 

So basically, I'm currently here at the SHINee dorms since AnnoyingKey hyung insisted that we celebrate me being added to BTS here at their dorms. Well, I can't complain since this place isn't so much crowded and the only noise here is coming from the 5 idiots, who are quite tipsy now.

 

"NOT MY FAULT IF YOU KEEP DRINKING EVERYTHING ONEW HYUNG GIVES TO YOU!"

 

"SO IT IS MY FAULT NOW, HA?!"

 

"OF COURSE IT IS PABO!"

 

"AISH! WILL YOU TWO STOP IT! YOU"RE SO NOISY I'M TRYING TO SLEEP IN MY BED!" Onew hyung snapped as he was actually resting his head onto Jonghyun's stomach, who just passed out a little while ago. Ughhh. They really are drunk.

 

"So disappointing,they're already wasted again." Key- hyung mumbled beside me as he drank another glass of soju. He noticed my glass as it was empty and offered me another drink. "Want some more, Haru?"

 

"No thank you. I had enough for today."

 

"Wae? You just had 3 shots."

 

"I don't like the taste. And also, I don't wanna be wasted like them." I pointed at my hyungs as they are already passed out on the floor, except for Minho-hyung who tries to be awake by pinching his cheeks.

 

"You won't get wasted if you will just have another shot. Here, drink it." He said as he handed the glass to me.

 

"No. You drink it." I blurted out glaring at him. He just raised his eyebrows and just decided to let it off.

 

"Fine fine! No need to be feisty, ugh."He drank the entire glass in one gulp and then I saw his eyes slowly closing in.

 

"Hahaha , looks like you're already drunk, Key-hyung!"Minho went near Key-hyung's face closer to see if he is really about to pass out.

 

"NOOOOO I AM NOT MINHOE! MY HEAD CERTAINLY IS FI........ne" Key-hyung mumbled as his eyes finally gave up and closed.

 

"HAAAAA! I WON! I AM THE LAST MAN STANDING!!! HAHAHAHA!"Minho-hyung stood up and raised his glass sign of success.

 

"Then what do you call me, Pabo? A girl?!" He's so stupid sometimes. No wait, I mean always. He's always stupid it's a good thing he has good looks to make the fangirls swoon over him. This idiotic sporty guy.

 

"You don't count because you aren't a SHINee member." He stuck his tongue out.

 

"Then you should have been so specific when you only referred to SHINee members because clearly I AM ALSO A MAN HERE AND WHAT YOU SAID IS QUITE OFFENSIVE!"

 

 

"Yaaaah! MIANHE!!! I WAS JUST CAUGHT UP WITH MY EMOTION OKAY?!"

 

 

"Idiot." I can be really comfortable and say what's on my mind to Key and Minho-hyung because they are the two that I'm closest with. You see, Minho and I were just having a normal conversation when we're screaming.

 

 

"But honestly, Haru. You really look like a girl. I mean, just look at you." He then examined me by looking at me from head to toe. "You have a very smooth skin, your lips are naturally red, your face is girly and you don't even have muscles like this." He then raised his arm and showed his biceps. "You're so thin and small. You look like a very fragile cute little girl." He mumbled and drank another shot.

 

 

"Well I won't be thin anymore since I'm gonna work out and go to gym every Sa-"

 

"Do you remember the first time we met?" he grinned at me. 

 

"Oh yes. How could I freakin' forget that! You basically kissed my hand and quickly asked for my number you gay!"

 

 

"It's because I thought you were a girl, Okay!? I just saw you in Key'sapartment wearing an oversized Pyjama that reaches down to your ankle! Your face is so damn girly and your hair is quite longer that time and you were a huge lollipop!!! NOW TELL ME HOW COULD I NOT MISTAKE YOU FOR A GIRL, SISSY?!!!!"

 

 

"Okay okay! Stop yelling!Point taken !" I replied as I drank another shot grumpily. He just chuckled and went back to drinking soju. I noticed him looking at me again, but this time with his eyelids almost closing now.

 

"Anyway Haru, All I just wanna say is Congratulations for not being a trainee anymore. You'll soon be having your debut! Good for you!"

 

"Kamsamnida Hyung! I am excited but also nervous tomorrow since I'll be moving into the BTS's dorms."

 

 

"AISSHH! Don't worry about that! Just stop being pessimistic for now, okay? 'Cause it won't help 'ya. Also, worrying isn't the reason why we're celebrating now, Pabo."

 

 

"Okay, Hyung. If you say so..."He's right. This celebration will be rendered useless if I don't try to be happy and cheerful about finally being a member of BTS. I didn't know this idiot can be helpful sometimes.

 

"GUN BAE!"

 

"GUN BAE!"

 

And I spent the rest of the night drinkinig with Minho-hyung.

 

 

The Next Morning~

 

 

*RING Ring RING!*

 

I suddenly woke up with my cellphone ringing in my ears and a light buzz in my head too. I rubbed my head to stop pain from getting worse....

 

Oh, yeah right. I'm here in the SHINee dorms and I remembered I took a lot of shots last night with Minho-hyung. Thius is the first time I got wasted but surrisingly, the hangover's not that bad. Wow, Lucky me!

 

My phone continued ringing near my ears. I lazily clutched my phone and answered the call.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

 

"HHAAARRUUUU! DO YOU KNOW I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU SINCE FOREVER?! HAAA?!! WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT?!" The voice on the other end screamed. It obviously is my manager. I groggily opened my eyes and stretched my arms and feet up while yawning. "What time i-"

 

"It is already FREAKING 12 o'clock! DID YOU FORGET THAT TODAY IS THE DAY YOU'RE MOVING IN THE BTS DORMS?! THEY"RE EXPECTING YOU WITHIN AN HOUR !!!!!!"

 

"IEEEEEEEEHHH??!!! I-I'm b-be right there in 10 minutes!" I ended the call, hastily stood up and let my eyes adjust to the light first before I sprint out of the room . As my eyes are adjusting, I noticed that the whole ROOM IS IN A LOT OF MESS.

 

   Drinks spilled everywhere, My hyungs lying on the floor sleeping and some are even sleeping on someone's tummy *cough* Onew on Jonghyun *cough* *cough* also chips scattered on the floor and the furnitures and the table are in a disarray.

 

Hahaha, I bet Key-Hyung would be in charge of cleaning this mess again! Aha Poor hyung!

 

My attention was suddenly diverted to my cellphone ringing . I looked at the caller id and it is my manager again. Ugh , I forgot I should be running from the room now and get dressed in my apartment. Ugh , I hope I make it in time and not be late in the Dorms!

 

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

 

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in awhile *_*v It's because my internet is so slow ---.--- and sorry too for making this chapter short. : (

 

Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading this! :)