Lucky Item ~

From Pants To Skirts

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:

    Hi guys! So this chapter is also an EDITED one, so please take time to re-read it. I changed some parts to smoothen the characters' personality in this story , and also to stabilize the character progression.

    Also, I stopped giving you the Number Idioms. Did you guys noticed it? I've grown very tired of it. And I think it has little to do with the story so yeah.... I removed it. -.- just let me know if you want them back, okay? And I'll bring back the number idioms and intro next chap. 

  Okay bye! Vote and Comment pls! Hihihi thaaaanks!

Sayonara! Happy reading guuyythhh!

 

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*Kim Haru*~

Wow, It is so bright here even during nighttime! The streetlight and the signage were all and Seoul is so alive! 

 

  So that's why Jungkook hyung is wearing a jacket and a hat, so that no one would recognize him. But I think that people who dress like that still gets attention because they appear to be shady. But, I guess that is still better than not wearing anything to hide your face.

 

Anyway,  after finding the Four-Leaf clover inside the Elevator, some of my gloom has subsided and had made me quite optimistic to this day. With this leaf with me, I just know my bad-luck streak would finally stop! 

 

  But Jungkook hyung is so quiet. It's like I'm also alone walking here in the streets of Seoul. He is just walking and looking straight forward. His eyes looks so uninterested and bored.

 

   Wow, it's really so fun being here with him.

 

  I decided to be the one who breaks the silence since this quietness is getting us nowhere.

 

    "So Hyung.... Umm.. Where are we gonna eat?"He stared at me quizzically with his eyebrows furring.

   "Huh? You still don't know where to go? I thought you'll be the one deciding since you're the one who's leading the way." He said monotonously.

   Really?! This guy.... Aish! I can't believe him!

 

    "Umm I don't really eat outside of my home before since I always cook at home to save money so... I don't know many restaurants here. Hehehe..." I awkwardly replied. Damn this guy he's the older one here so he's the one who should be deciding! 

  

"Hmmm.... Okay."

 

For real? That's his reply to me? Hmm.. Okay? Ughh! This guy is so annoying as hell! 

 

  I'm so irritated at him that I just turned quiet for 10 minutes straight. We just walked and walked in the street with no definite place to go. I'm not making the decision here, FYI.

 

  I think he noticed how distant I turned to him because minutes later, he started to talk and suggest something.
 

"How about we go to that one?" He pointed to the tarpaulin that is about 7 meters away from us. It says, "Mr. Ramen-chan."

  
"Ramen? Isn't that Japanese noodles hyung?"

 

   "Well, Yeah. I love Ramen. I love how the Japanese People make their noodles tasty and delicious."

 

   I'm actually not in the mood to eat Ramen, but I realized that it's been a really long time since I last ate Ramen, so I reconsidered having it for dinner.

   "Okay hyung! Since it's your favorite , then I think that would really be good! Let's go then!"

 

    "Right. Let's go."

   *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

   *SLUUURRRRRRP!*

 

    "Hyuuuung! This ramen is so delicious! No wonder this store is your favorite!" I remarked as I continuously eat my ramen. I really like their Ramen! I think I might be a regular here!

 

     "Yes. I've been a regular here for the last 2 years." He said monotonously as he sip the soup of his ramen.

     "Wow! So even before you were a Member of BTS you were already a customer here?!"

     "Mmm."

      Really? Mmm as a reply to me? I don't know if he really does not like me or he just talks like that. 

     "Ohhh, well you're such a loyal customer here, hyung."

     "Yeah, I'm always loyal to the ones I trust."

     Ookkaaaaay, now I think that has a double meaning to it.

  

I don't know what to say after that so I just kept quiet and ate my Ramen.

 

   I was about to sip the soup when I accidentally took a glance at Jungkook-hyung. He is still eating his Ramen and his cheeks are getting red, maybe because of the spiciness of the Ramen. Gosh he's so cute.

 

   What!? No no no no! What am I thinking?! Did I just find Jungkookie cu- wha? Jungkookie? Did I just call him that? Omo what's happening to me?!

 

   "Hey? You okay?" Hyung asked, concerned plastered across his face.

   "Umm....Ye-yeah! I'm just fine!" I lied.

    "You sure?" He came closer to me until our face was just inches away. 

   Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh what's happening my heart is beating so fast I cannot function properly omo omo omo!

   "Hmm... You do not have any fever... You're not that hot...but why are you so red?" He put a hand on my forehead and inspected me closer.


  Gaaaaaah! My heart!

   "But your face is getting redder and redder every second..."

  Oh my gosh Just shut the hell up I think I'm gonna faint!

 

*CLICK!*  *CLICK!*  *CLICK!*

 

"What the...?" Jungkook hyung averted his attention at the direction of the clicking sound. I quickly followed his gaze.

"What the heck?! Omo omo omo omo!" Oh my God! The clicking sound was from a camera held by a Girl a few meters away from us. 

  She looked directly at Jungkook-hyung and smirked. 

Then she quickly took off.

 

THE HELL?!!! IS SHE A PAPARAZZI?!! 
 

DID SHE KNOW THAT THE ONE I AM WITH IS JUNGKOOK ?! IS THAT WHY SHE TOOK A PICTURE OF US?! WAIT A MINUTE.... SHE TOOK A PICTURE OF US RIGHT WHEN JUNGKOOK'S FACE IS JUST ALMOST AN INCH FROM MINE! THEY'LL THINK HE IS KISSING ME! OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL MY CAREER HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET AND IT'S ALREADY GOING DOWN! AND TO TOP THAT, I THINK I EVEN RUINED JUNGKOOK-HYUNG'S CAREER! AND JUNGKOOK'S FANGIRLS WILL SURELY HUNT ME DOWN AND KILL ME! 

MY LIFE IS OVER!

 "!" Hyung angrily exclaimed.

 "I-is that Jungkook? From BTS?! And who is he with?"

 "Is that his co-member?"

  "No, I don't recognize him."

  "So who is he? And why is he with Jungkook?"

   Gossips and whispers quickly filled the entire Ramen shop. Soon enough, it all of the customers are staring at us.

  "This is bad. They recognized me. Let's get outta here Haru."

  He already started walking but I just can't seem to move my feet. It's like my feet is planted down the floor. I'm just standing there, sweating and staring at hyung about to exit the Ramen Shop.

  But Jungkook-hyung quickly noticed that he's walking alone, so he turned around and saw me still standing beside our table.

He became more frustrated.

  "Why are you still standing there? C'mon!" He hastily took my hand until we're finally at a narrow alley beside the Shop.

  "Umm, Jungkook-hyung, I'm so so-sorry! This is all my fault...." Tears are starting to fall down my eyes. 

  "Why are you saying Sorry? It's not even your fault, Geez." Hyung sighed.

  "Bu-but...."

  "Look, it's not your fault. I was the one who invited you there, and I also took off my hat and hoodie when we're eating, so it is entirely my fault." That isn't true and doesn't even makes sense but I'm too sad to protest.

  
   "But hyung...." My voice suddenly cracked and I started crying. Eff this. Eff this all. Why am I such a crybaby?! I hate myself! And I also hate that Four-Leaf clover?! I thought it was to bring good luck to me? But why do I think it is the other way around?!! Useless leaf!

    "He-hey? Why are you crying?"he began panicking and started to pat my back.

   
    "You do know that crying won't solve anything, right?"

    "Y-yes bu-but... *hic* I can't he-help but c-cry.." God I can't stop myself from crying! I can't believe I'm crying in front of Jungkook-hyung! I'm so embarrassing!

   "You're such a crybaby. Stop crying or else we'll be easily get noticed here." He whispered while his face is just inches away from me.

    "I would like to eat Ice Cream bu-but... More people might recognize you...."

    "Ice cream? Seriously? You eat Ice Cream when you're sad? God you're such a baby." He annoyingly remarked.

   "O-okay... Then let's just go ho-"

   "Aish! You cry too easily! You're really fit to be the maknae! " he displeasingly said. "Come on! We're going to eat Ice cream!" he then held my tightly and ran fast.

  I don't know why but my heart started beating fast again, even though he's such a grumpy guy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

   It's already 8:45 pm, but here we are , still not going home and eating Ice Cream at the Central Park. The stars above are beautifully hovering above us.

     

   "Thanks for accompanying me to eat Ice cream hyung.." I quietly said as I am continuously my Ice cream.

 

  "Yeah yeah whatever." Hyung said as he take a spoonful of his chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream and put it into his mouth. The flavor I chose is Strawberry.

 

   "Kamsahamnida, hyung! If it weren't for you going with me here then I would still be sulking and crying at my room all night..."

 

   "Don't mention it," he says with no emotion.

    "But what are we gonna do now? Should we tell it to the boys?"

      Jungkook-hyung paused for a minute before speaking.

  
     "Yes, I think we should tell them as we come home later. They'll find out about it sooner or later and it'll be bad if they'll know it on the news. Might as well tell them ourselves."

 

    "Arasseo... Surely, Suga would be really annoyed at me more than he does now..." I mumbled, but I just mumbled the Suga part for Jungkook hyung not to hear it.

 

    "What? Suga is annoyed at you? Why?" Jungkook hyung asked, eyes pointing directly at me.

 

   "It's nothing, hyung.... We just had a simple misunderstanding, that's all..."
I munched a large scoop of Ice Cream again.

 

      "Seriously, Suga could really be rude and tactless sometimes...." He sighed. "Don't worry, I'll talk to him."

 

   "No, Don't, hyung! If you did that, then he would be even more annoyed at me, and I don't want that to happen.."

 

    "Fine. Well, you should just be patient at Suga-hyung. He does not easily get along well with people whom he barely knew."

   
    "I understand, Hyung."

 

    "And also, I heard that you became a trainee for just 6 months right?"

 

  "That's right, hyung. Why'd you asked?" I asked as we are walking while eating our Ice cream here at the Park.

 

   "It's because Suga has been a trainee at Big Hit Entertainment for almost 3 years."

 

   "Oh! So you mean to say.... That Suga Hyung is......envious of me?"

 

   "That's what I think. But don't worry. In time, he'll eventually warm up to you."

 

  "You really think so, hyung?" 

 

   "Yes,  I think so. You'll be living with us for a long time so he'll be nice to you in time."

   
     "Really!? Kamsahamnida hyung!" I cheerily exclaimed as I shoved another strawberry Ice cream into my mouth. Mmmmmhhh!  This Ice Cream is really delicious! 

 

    "And I think you're a nice kid, so it won't be a problem."

 

     "B-bwoh?! Re-really, Jungkook-hyung?" I blurted out, almost choking on my Ice Cream.

  
     "Yeah."  Again with that short reply. It annoys the hell out of me but he said something positive to me so I'll try not being pissed off.

     I don't know what to say after that so I just kept eating my Ice cream while being beside with each other.

 

     I accidentally took a glance at him, and find him still eating his chocolate hazelnut flavored Ice Cream. He actually looks so cute eating and his ice cream. He should just always eat  like this so that he won't be such a snob and grumpy all the time.

 

    "Hey, why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?"

   
    "A-ah, no-none! Your face is perfect... I-I mean perfectly clear!" Gosh why am I stuttering? I bet I am so red now. Damnnn! 

 

   "You're acting funny..hmm... Okay." He studied me for a while then let it go. Phew. Well that's close. 

 

   He looked at me again. "YOU are the one who has something on your face." He pointed at the edge of his lips, indicating that I have something there.

 

  "H-huh? Here?" I wiped it off repeatedly.

  
   "No! Here!"

    "W-where? Is it here?" 

 

     "Aish! It's juat right here haru!" He approached me until our face is just centimeters away and wiped off the pink smudge that is present on the side of my lips.

 

Damn, I think I'm blushing harder now.... And my heart, my hearteu.... It's beating fasteu... Omo omo omo what am I gonna do?!


   He then backed a little away from me.

 

  Whew! That's better! Now I can calm myse-

 

   Just then, I saw him HIS FINGERS WHICH HE USED TO WIPED OFF THE SMUDGE IN MY LIPS. THAT FINGER OF HIS EVEN TOUCHED MY LIPS! OMO OMO OMO OMO

    "Mmm.. It's tastier than mine. I should've just ordered strawberry too."

 

     GODDDD WHY ARE YOU SO INNOCENT AND OBLIVIOUS HYUNG I CANNOT MY HEART IS LIKE GOING OUT OF ITS CAGE WHY AM I EVEN FEELING THIS WAY?! Orgh my crazy heart... My crazy crazy crazy heart...

 

  "Hey, come on haru! Let's go home now. Our hyungs may be worried for us now."

 

    "O-okay hyung, if you say so...." I stood up and removed the dirt in my and went beside him. 

    I looked up at the sky while walking and can't help but notice the beauty present above us. The stars are hovering majestically above us and it looks so beautiful. I just stared and stared it for so long until my neck started to hurt.

 

      I then noticed Jungkook looking at me. "Are you okay now?" He asked pleasantly.

     "Yes, hyung. I'm fine now."

 

     "Good." He then smiled at me, almost showing his teeth.

 

  TH-THAT IS THE FIRST TIME EVER I SAW HIM SMILE! HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL..... Damn...

 

    "Ouch!" Someone knocked his fingers into my forehead. It's Jungkook. Orgh who else would've done that?

 

    "You were dozing off.... Pabo.." I was about to complain but I think I just saw him smile again, but this time I think it is a secretive smile, it's like a smile that you woud not have notice if you are not paying attention enough.

 

  But I noticed it. I am paying enough attention.

 

  I then saw him walking ahead of me, meters only apart. I just stopped in my tracks for a while  and stared at his back, and I can't help but also smile.

 

I think the Four-Leaf Clover is really a lucky item after all.