Trapped; Free Days

Meteor's Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Meteor’s light; a shadow terrorist organization active during the 1990s. They stood against South Korea’s co-operation with the Westerners, demanding that the Korean Government should break contact with America. Back in 2000, an entire rural village near Busan was wiped out by them when the Government refused to give in to their demands, resulting in the deaths of nearly all the villagers. This case would later be known as The Final Light. It was that operation that drove the Americans to bring in their special forces to assist the Koreans in capturing and prosecuting this criminals. 

They were captured, one by one. Both Government hailed as heroes when the public execution of this criminals was announced. By the end of that year, it was said that all members were wiped out, no one left alive. It’s been 15 years since then.

“What a boring day…” but honestly, I didn’t mind it being this way. Boring was good, it was better off this way to let the days be surrounded by nothing but tranquillity. There’s enough chaos going around the world as it is. Climate problems, war, the financial crisis and… terrorist. I lifted a hand towards the sky to block some of the sun’s rays from entering my eyes. “Terrorist… Light…” And suddenly the sun was blocked from my view completely.

Wait, what?

“YoSeobiie~!” The figure towering over me looked like a shadow underneath the bright skies. I blinked once, twice, to get my vision to focus before realizing who it was.

“Ah… Ji Eun.” Said girl puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms, pouting. She was… angry? Eh? What did I do now? I didn’t said she was fat or anything!

“Why do you have to call me so formally?”

“Eh?”

She stomped her feet on the grass, landing right beside my head. W-what’s going on!? “EVERYONE IS THE FORCE CALLS ME IU! E V E R Y O N E! EVEN THE CLEANING UNCLE AT THE FORENSICS DEPARTMENT CALLS ME IU! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A STRANGER AND CALL ME JI EUN! SERIOUSLY!!!” I blinked once, twice and nearly retreated into my foetus form. Girl’s are really scary with their sudden outburst… I will never understand them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter