Final

My all is in you

Hongbin was in the rehearsal room, training for the upcoming comeback that VIXX were having and he was beyond exhausted by that point. It was already in the middle of the night, but he was nowhere with being done for that day. He sat down onto the floor, took the towel in his hands and wiped the sweat off of his forehead and he sighed. His heart was racing, his breath was uneven and he then opened the water bottle, brought it to his lips and emptied it. Much better, at least he wasn't thirsty anymore.

 

Hongbin then leaned against the wall, closing his eyes and he sighed. Every part of his body hurt and all that he wanted to do was to go to the dorms and get some much needed sleep, but he knew that he couldn't go to sleep quite yet. It was true that he was done with rehearsing the dance for the day, but singing was still waiting for him and Hongbin's heart dropped as he slowly opened his eyes. He kind of had a feeling that he was the worst in the group when it came to singing, everyone would always tell him that he needed to correct his singing. He had to train extra hard, just like always, if he wanted to keep up with the rest of the members. Hongbin didn't want to fall into the group of useless visuals, who always bring down their groups. If there was one thing, which Hongbin didn't want to happen, was to become a burden for the group.

 

Dancing wasn't really the problem for Hongbin, he was good at it. Singing, however was a slightly different story, he wasn't really the strongest singer out there. He had heard it so many times that his singing was bringing the whole group down, even some of their fans would say that and the fact that fans thought like that, hurt Hongbin even more. However, he didn't want to give in into self-pity, like he used to when he was still a trainee. In the past, Hongbin spent most of the time feeling sorry for himself, but he soon came to understanding that that was leading him to nowhere and that things needed to change. After talking to Hakyeon and the other members, he started believing that the group needed him after all and he started working much harder after that.

 

A few more moments passed by until Hongbin decided that he had enough of rest; he needed to get to the singing part. He stood up, walked to the other side of the room and took the lyrics into his hand, humming the melody as he started reading them. He then sang the chorus of the song a couple of times and then sighed, scanning the lyrics, searching for his solo part in the song. He soon found it and scratched the back of his head. Hongbin then decided to sing his solo part, but as he did that, he made a little mistake and let out an annoyed groan; he needed Taekwoon or Jaehwan to help him with the singing part.

 

Sighing, Hongbin moved to the left and then decided to try again. As he continued with singing, he was so lost into his singing that he didn't notice how the door slowly opened and someone stepped inside of the room, carefully watching and listening to the young man. So, when the other one suddenly spoke, Hongbin's body jumped and he quickly turned around.

 

“You're a little flat,” said someone and Hongbin turned around, his eyes widening when he saw Park Hyoshin standing in the middle of the room. Hongbin's face flushed and he quickly bowed, his heart speeding up at the sight of the man that he had idolised for so many years.

 

“Good evening,” said Hongbin and quickly lifted his body.

 

“Evening?” asked Hyoshin and chuckled, looking at the clock, which showed 2 in the morning and Hongbin awkwardly looked around the room. “Why are you still here, Hongbin? You should get some sleep, you look exhausted.”

 

“I was just rehearsing, for the comeback,” quickly replied Hongbin and swallowed thickly. It was true that he knew Hyoshin for quite some time, but he would still get so flustered around him.

 

“Working hard, as always, I see,” commented the man and walked closer to Hongbin, whose flush grew with the compliment and he quickly looked away.

 

“Ah, no,” said Hongbin and shifted from one leg to the other. “I'm not doing that good so-”

 

“Do you need some help?” asked Hyoshin and Hongbin looked at him, quickly nodding. There was no way that he could decline an offer like that from Park Hyoshin.

 

“Yes, please,” said Hongbin, making the other one chuckle, finding the younger male to be adorable.

 

“Good,” said Hyoshin and sat down, close to Hongbin. “You can start at any time,” he then added and watched the other one with amusement.

 

“...Right,” said Hongbin, suddenly feeling really nervous. He couldn't really remember when was the last time that he was singing in front of Hyoshin alone and he swallowed thickly.

 

Hyoshin's smile grew when he noticed how nervous Hongbin looked. “No need to feel so nervous, Hongbin. It's just me that's here,” said the man gently, trying to calm down the younger a little bit.

 

“I'm nervous because it's you that's listening,” suddenly blurted out Hongbin and then pressed his lips tightly together. Hyoshin's eyes widened when those words left Hongbin's lips and he chuckled, knowing how much of a fan Hongbin was and he then just shrugged. But it still amazed him how much big of an impact his presence had on Hongbin.

 

“It's okay, don't feel nervous,” said Hyoshin. “Now sing what you were singing, when I came.”

 

“All right,” said Hongbin, trying to calm down his racing heart. He then opened his lips and started singing, painfully slowly. As he was singing, Hyoshin's eyes were constantly on Hongbin which only made Hongbin feel more nervous. While Hongbin was singing, his voice was trembling ever so slightly and he then closed his eyes, trying to pretend that Hyoshin wasn't there, but it didn't help much. Hyoshin, who was listening to Hongbin, was quite impressed with what he heard, Hongbin really must've worked hard because he had improved a lot.

 

When Hongbin was done, he looked down and chewed on his lower lip, feeling even more nervous because Hyoshin was quiet. Hongbin suddenly felt so small, it felt as if he was back to being trainee. “Was it that horrible?” suddenly asked Hongbin.

 

“I never said that,” said Hyoshin and Hongbin looked up at him again. “I'm impressed, you've improved a lot,” added Hyoshin and Hongbin's chest warmed up.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah,” said Hyoshin softly, stood up and walked to Hongbin. “Try to sing it again, this time with a bit more confidence,” he added and gave the younger male a warm smile. Hongbin nodded, feeling nervousness fading away. He then took in a deep breath and sang his lines again, making Hyoshin's smile widen. “That was a lot better,” said Hyoshin and a wide smile brightened Hongbin's face. “He's adorable,” said Hyoshin to himself, but Hongbin could hear him and he blushed into deep shades of red. However, he decided to ignore those words, thinking that he might have heard it wrong. It was late, plus it could just be his wishful thinking again.

 

“T-thank you,” stuttered out the younger male.

 

“Sing the chorus now,” said Hyoshin and the other one nodded. As he was singing, Hyoshin came a bit closer to him, close enough to see the lyrics and he started humming the melody to himself as Hongbin was singing. As Hongbin came to the end of the chorus, he looked at Hyoshin, waiting for reply or comment.

 

“You were a bit off key here,” said Hyoshin and pointed to where Hongbin had made the mistake. Hongbin's heart sunk and he nodded. “Don't worry about it, the song itself is quite difficult. Try to sing it again,” said Hyoshin and Hongbin relaxed a bit, happy that Hyoshin was so patient with him. He then did what he was told to do. However, he sang it even worse that time and he clicked with his tongue, feeling annoyed. He was doing so great so far.

 

“Like I said, don't worry about it,” said Hyoshin. “Just try to sing it a bit higher and you'll be perfect. Like this,” he added and then sang the part himself, Hongbin's heart fastening when he heard Hyoshin's singing voice... it was beautiful, as ever.

 

“I-I'll try,” said Hongbin, feeling self concious again. As he tried again, he sang it right on key and Hyoshin chuckled, happy to see that he was able to help the younger male.

 

“Good, that was good,” said Hyoshin. “Let's sing the whole part together,” suggested Hyoshin and Hongbin's eyes literally lit up, quickly nodding in agreement. Hyoshin bit back another chuckle, Hongbin was just like an overly-excited puppy and Hyoshin's heart was slowly melting from Hongbin's cuteness.

 

As they were singing together, Hongbin's heart fluttered with happiness and he just couldn't hide his smile; he was that happy that he was able to sing with him. Hyoshin had to admit it, they sounded perfect together and his heart fastened as well when he felt Hongbin's eyes on him. “Perfect,” muttered Hyoshin and Hongbin nodded, agreeing with him.

 

Hyoshin then took a better look of Hongbin's face. He looked really exhausted, yet his smile remained bright as ever. Hyoshin felt how his heart skipped a beat and his smile widened, it felt like falling in love with Hongbin all over again. Yes, he was most definitely in love with him. At first Hongbin was just another fan to Hyoshin, but something changed as the time passed and before he knew it, he was already in love with him.

 

Hyoshin sighed, not knowing how Hongbin really felt about him. It was true that Hongbin idolised him, Hyoshin knew that much. However, that didn't mean that Hongbin had any romantic feelings for him, no matter how much he wished for it. Even so, Hyoshin just couldn't resist the other one, he looked too adorable at that moment for Hyoshin to handle, so he just decided to go with the flow.

 

Hongbin froze when Hyoshin suddenly put his fingers under his chin and pulled his face closer to his. Hyoshin then chuckled before lightly placing his lips on top of Hongbin's and before the other one could return the kiss, Hyoshin pulled back already. Hongbin's mind went completely blank when their lips met and his eyes widened. Only when Hyoshin pulled back, Hongbin realised what had just happened; Park Hyoshin had just kissed him!

 

Hongbin's heart started racing like crazy, his flush deepening. He placed fingers against his lips, brushing over them and he slightly parted his lips, still feeling Hyoshin's lips against his own. He then looked up at Hyoshin, who looked really nervous and a shy smile cracked Hongbin's face. He had always dreamed about kissing the other one and now it finally happened. Hongbin liked Hyoshin as an idol at first, but as he got to know him better, he started to fall for him. He realised that Hyoshin was a kind and warm person, caring for other people around him and before he knew it, he developed feelings for Hyoshin as well.

 

“Hongbin-ah, I love you,” whispered Hyoshin and felt weight lifting off of his shoulders when Hongbin smiled. The younger male's heart fluttered when those words left Hyoshin's mouth and his smile widened.

 

“Me too, so much,” stuttered Hongbin, not really believing that this was really the reality.

 

When Hyoshin saw a new blush welcoming Hongbin's face, he was sure that his cuteness was going to be the end for him. Hyoshin then kissed Hongbin again and the other one returned him a shy kiss. After exchanging a few more kisses, Hyoshin pulled back and pressed their foreheads together. “I'm so happy,” he sighed and Hongbin nodded.

 

Hongbin didn't feel tired anymore, the only thing that he could feel was the warmth exploding inside of his chest. He then chuckled when Hyoshin kissed his temple and the tip of his nose. Hongbin sighed happily, took Hyoshin's hand into his own, their fingers intertwining.

 

“You're tired,” said Hyoshin when Hongbin yawned and he gently ran fingers through Hongbin's hair. “You've worked hard, you need to rest.”

 

“Yeah,” said Hongbin in agreement. Honestly, he didn't feel like rehearsing anymore.

 

“Come on, I'll take you to the dorms,” said Hyoshin and Hongbin nodded.

 

Then they slowly made their way to the dorms, walking hand in hand as they went. Both of them were feeling extremely happy and had wide smiles on their faces, knowing that that night was a start of a beautiful relationship.

End


I wrote a Hyoshin x Hongbin fanfiction already (a long time ago) and then I promised to write more fanfics about them. So here I am, keeping my promise. Hopefully you liked the fanfiction and please do tell me your honest opinion (I know that it is so horribly cheesy).