ep 1

Most Likely To Succeed

tick tock tick tock tick tock

"Okay so x plus y equals to 80 so we need to devide this one and plus it with 80 and then I have to substract this one. Aha got it" Jihyo exclaimed happily as she got the answer. "Sem !" She raised her hands up.

"Yes Miss Song ?" The math teacher , Mr Yoo Jae Suk walked to her table.

"I've finish it" she held the paper "its quite easy. You should print out the hard one" she whispered and make a pistol hand gesture to him with a 'click click' sound. 

Mr Yoo scoffed and looked at her paper. He hummed and nodded his head before walked to his table back , "Guess it really is easy". 

Jihyo lowered her head and smiled before the bell rang.

~at her locker

"No science today ?" She looked at her timetable "Boring". Then she suddenly remembered that she needs to clean her dorm. "Ah right. I forgot about". She about to close the locker but she remembered again "Am I old yet ? I don't have roommates" she hit her head on her locker repeatly.

"Do you heard that our class will have a new student ?" Some random girl said when they arrive at their locker which is 2 lockers away from Jihyo's. Jihyo peeped her head out a bit to hear.

"Is it a boy or a girl ?" Her friend asked. "A boy and I swear he is so freaking handsome" the girl said with grin in her face. "A boy ? You saw his face ? Is he , clever ? You know Jeguk Highschool only accept clever student". The girl nodded her head before closer to her friend's ear "He looks 2times clever than Jihyo" she whispered.

Jihyo closed her locker harshly and looked at them with her both arms on chest , "When will he start ?". The two girl looked at each other and struggling to find the answer. Then , there's suddenly a magical sound on background with air as a prop to make his entrance more A+ , its like a red carpet.

The two girls quickly looked at the hall , "Oh my god its him". Jihyo frowned and looked at him. He had a pair of jordans , a high quality bag pack and he had a suitable height for boys plus flirty face. He turned to the two girls and smiled at them make squeal like an idiot. All girls were looking at him with awe. He then looked at Jihyo and winked at her.

As usual , she has no interest in guys , she make a disgust face before turned around to her locker and walked away but a hand suddenly appeared in front of her face. "Wha- yah !" She lifted her head and it's the new guy.

"Do you , perhaps , know where is the principle office ?" He asked with a flirty voice.

She scoffed , "Of course I do. I'm a student in this school" she looked inside her files and take out a piece of paper before give it to him. 

"What's this ?" He take the paper and stand up straight.

She smiled and said , "This is the school's map". He make an 'o' shaped from his mouth. "So , here is the school principle and would you excuse me because I'm going to be late for the next class".

Taehyung grin and bowed to her like a Prince before walked to the side to make a way for her to walk , "Let's meet again next time" he shouted before looked at the map again. He scoffed "I don't need this" he throw the paper and continue his walked to the principle office.

~at the principle's office

"Anneyonghaseyo Father-nim" Taehyung leisurely walked into his father's office.

Mr Kim quickly stand up along with his assistant , Jae Woo. "Yah ! You punk , what are you doing here ? You're supposed to be in L.A right now".

"Aigoo" he plopped down onto chair "Aren't you happy seeing your son is here ?"

"You're supposes to be in L.A young man , what are you doing here I asked and where's your mom ?" Mr Kim asked worriedly as he sat down on his chair before take a sip from his water that Jae Woo take it for him.

"She's in L.A" he said as he crossed his leg and played something on his father's table.

His father spit all the water out making Taehyung freeze on his spot. "You left your mother there ? Are you crazy ? You tell her right ?"

He lifted his head and smiled sheeply. Mr Kim take a deep breath before standing up and hit his son with his ruler. Jae Woo quickly stop him and ask him to calm down.

Taehyung frowned , "She's with her boyfriend. And they were being lovely dovely in the house so its disgust me and thats why I flew here"

His father leaned on his chair with his two fingers on his temple. "Oh mian. I shouldn't say about them in front of you" Taehyung said and stand up "See you next time , Principle-nim. Have a nice day". Mr Kim looked his son walked out from his office with a mix feelings.

~at the class

"Okay class. We have new student" Mrs Park Soo Jin said with a bright smile plastered on her face. The girls student also have a big smile on their face except for Jihyo who was busy listening to her iPod while sketching something on her book. The boys student as usual only mind about their own business except when there's a new girl transfer into the school. 

"Kim Taehyung-ssi please come in" Mrs Park said. And again his entrance looks like a grand award red carpet. Jihyo lifted hear head and payed attention but not too much. "You can introduce yourself to the class" she said.

"Good morning. I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm a transfer student from L.A. I hope we can get along well together" he said with a smile before bowed to them. There's a big reaction especially from the girls.

"Good. Now you can take the seat beside Song Jihyo since thats the only one left and if you want more information about this campus or dorm just ask her. She's the student's president" Mrs Park said with a smile.

Jihyo lifted her head as she heard her name was called. She met his eye and saw his smirk as he waved at her before take a seat beside her.

"Okay class, Open your textbook page 57 and continue your homework yesterday" Mrs Park said and write something on the blackboard.

Jihyo take out her textbook from her bag which is she hang on the right side of her table. As she tried to seat properly , she noticed that he was looking at her with his hand under his chin. She turned to him and mouth 'what' to him. Taehyung grin and winked at her. She frowned and crumpled a piece of paper that she sketch on it and throw it right on his face before buried her head on her textbook.

~recess time

Jihyo was at her locker to put some books in it. As she closed the locker , she screamed when Taehyung's face suddenly appeared. "You scared me. What is it this time ?" She asked as she looked at him with knitted eyebrows.

"First you have to soften your expression-" he said as he straightened her eyebrows using his forefinger by sliding on her eyebrows and make a smile pattern on his lips instead as a sign for her to smile "-there , much more better. And second , I still don't have my dorm , dear President"

Jihyo looked at him with a death glared , "How you to touch me feeely like that. You're a new student act like it. And for the dorm issue , you have to ask Yoon Park Sosengnim not me"

"Woah okay , I'm sorry. Who's Yoon Park Sosengnim. I don't know him and that's why I ask you Song Jihyo-ssi"

She let out a deep breath , "Okay. I'll meet him and ask about your dorm. Oh and , don't talk to me again next time" she turned around and walked to meet Mr Yoon Park.

Taehyung was following her carefully and slowly. But little he did know that Jihyo realise it. So , she stopped and make he bumped at the back of her. Taehyung's chest bumped onto her back quite hard too because its sudden so it cause her to loose balance a bit and make her want to fall. He saw it and quickly pulled her into his embrace. If other students saw this , they might think he was back hugging her.

She widen her eyes because its been a long time to be in someone embrace like this. With that , she elbowed his stomach make his hands loose around her. She take a chance to walk away from him but then she stopped as she heard his grunt. She turned around and saw he was on the floor and it looks so dramatic.

"Oh god. What is wrong with this guy" she walked to him angrily. "Yah ! Are you okay?" She asked with an unpleasant tone with her arms on her chest. Then , "Miss Song Jihyo. Is that you ?". She turned around and saw Mr Yoon. If he saw this scene , he might think that she beat him up because Taehyung is a new guy. So , she quickly pulled him up and force him to stand up straightly and force him to smile.

"Ah I'm right. The student's president-" Mr Yoon said as he already in front of them "-You're Kim Taehyung right ?".

"And you're right" Taehyung said with a grin.

"About your dorm. You have to share it with someone"

"Duh , aren't every dorm have to share?" Jihyo asked 

"No , I mean share it with a girl. With you"

"What?!" 

====================================================

~so here's my first chapter. I hope you guys like it <333333333~

 NOTES : I AM SO SORRY IF THERE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES OR MISSPELLINGS. ENG ARE NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE XD ANYWAY , IF YOU FIND ANY OTHER NAMES BESIDE TAEHYUNG (EXECPT FOR THE TEACHER'S NAME) JUST IGNORE IT BC I KEEP CHANGING THE MALE LEAD HEHE <3

Please subscribe , upvote and comment bc it means a lot this new writer