Fun Day in Brisbane.

Soshi, Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning around 0600 hrs/ 6:00 AM

             

              The first to Wake up in the next morning was Hyyoen.  They were used to early starts and interrupted sleep, it was not uncommon for them to wake up after a few hours rest. Hyoyeon tried not to wake up Maknae, Seohyun and slip outside unnoticed, not such luck."You are up as well. Good,well so am I, Hyoyeon," Seohyun said as she got out of bed.  Seohyun was wearing her Pajamas which she was eager to get out of and not to mention, get washed as well. Hyo was also getting herself ready. She would have a shower as soon as Seohyun had finished showering. 

             Meanwhile the others were already up and ready or were to or not. Yoona and Yuri were up and awake and chatting quietly.  
Tiffany and Sunny were still sleeping soundly.  Sooyoung and Taeyeon were already up and awake in their apartment. Having got themselves ready Sooyoung was watching things on her iPad Mini. After a quick snack, Taeyeon went to visit where Yoona and Yuri were. It was a short walk from where she and Sooyoung were staying to where Yoona and Yuri were staying. Taeyeon then knocked on the door, but as she was waiting for Yuri or Yoona to answer, Harold appeared. "Oppa, ah, good morning to you, Harold," Taeyeon Said as she did a polite bow. "Kid Leader, Taeyeon, good morning to you," replied Harold. "I trust you slept very well, I apologize for giving you and your members the Penthouse suites here but I wanted the very best, after all, you all have earned the right to have a bit of luxury every now and then." he said. This statement made Taeyeon a little embarrassed about it,"You shold not have gone this far, Yes, I slept very well. What are doing here?" Taeyeon Said. Just then, Yuri opened the door. After welcoming Taeyeon and Harold in, she closed the door. Also in there was Seohyun as well. Hyoyeon was going down to the Gymnasium for a little pre-breakfast workout. Having at least some of The Team here made it easier for Harold to tell them what they were doing today. But first he needed the other two,"Somone wake up and get Sunny and Tiffany in here please?" The girls lloked around at who would do it and Taeyeon and Seohyun both volunteered as Sooyoung entered the room. With that, Harries excused himself to get Hyoyeon who was down stairs.. After a while, Harold returned along with Hyoyeon and Nicole as well.

         Having everyone here made it easier for Harold to speak to all of them. While Soshi sat down at the breakfast table, he ellected to stand up and walk around. He started by introducing himself, welcoming them here and then talking about what they were doing today."As the yacht will not arrive until monday, So today and Sunday how will you like to do som Tourist-y things?" That statement when Nicole translated it for them made The Girls quite Happy. "Really?" Tiffany Asked Harold replied with a yes.This made them all relieved. "Okay, you will also be happy to know that your cars will be downstairs in the parking area as well, if you need them. All of them. The benefit of having wealthy donours and supporters is that one of them, is an Airline, a Cargo Airline. We had them shipped here when you all flew here.". Harold Finished as he answered a know on the door. The fact that Soshi had their cars here was a good surprise as well. After he opened it and got a package from Harvey, he thanked him and closed the door. He then walked back  carrying the large package back to the table."These are what you will be using to stay in contact with each other, in this package are Garmin 650 Radios, Apple ipads and iphones, if you like.to use them."Harries said as he described what he was handing out."Also, they have been fitted with advanced communications abilitities, do not worry about anyone overhearing you, they cannot.The radios have a range of 5 km and the Apple products use the ambient Mobile Net data roaming coverage. But I assume you already have phones, and lastly the iPads have every bit of info you all need about Brisbane, the Coasts, it is in there. So any questions?" Harold finished as he sat down.A few like Yoona, Yuri and Sunny had questions about what was okay and not okay to go. Harold answered,"It is good you brought this up. You see on your maps there, are go places, in pink and no go zones, in black hues. Sunnybank Hills, is a place you will be INSTANTLY recognized." Off their looks,"Asia Town, no offense. Korean, Chinese and Asia Diaspora live there. so take care. Drive through, explore by car by all means but avoid the plazas, we do not want any 'Imperial Entanglements' do we? Lastly everything you need about Australian culture and slang is in those iPads so learn from them. I think this completes everything, Dismissed." Harold Finished. 

Breakfast Time 0810 hrs

           After filing out of Yppna's, Yuei's and Seohyun's Apartment the group went down stairs to have some breakfast. What Soshi did not know was that there were people waiting to meet them in the Breakfast Resturant. In there was some of their family members as well. From Yoona's sister to Sunny's, family, Seohyun's Mother and Father, Tiffany's Sister and Father, Taeyeon Family as well along with Yuri's, Hyoyeons and Sooyoung's. In short 20 people were there to meet them. The family members were later going to a Webshow, hosted by Soshified called Soshi's Family. Taeyeon who leading the group, immediately recognized her family there when she walked into the Resturant. So, did they others as well. For most of them, it was their brothers and sisters, As with Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany. For Sooyoung and Seohyun met their Parents as well, much to Seohyun's delight and Sooyoung's as well. For Yoona, meeting her siblings was a relief as well. After meeting her parents, Seohyun, approached Harold and asked why did he do it. He answer was,"If we are going to launch the new yacht on monday, why not bring the family? Besides, Soshified is doing a Webshow here in Brisbane and they were all invited. Well the ones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter