Chapter 2: Touchdown in Brisbane

Soshi, Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving in Brisbane on early Monday morning was an experience of itself. Unlike in formal or regular arrivals the Girls did not have to contend with loud crouds. Instead it was a smooth if not anonymous arrival into Queensland at 23:00 hrs local. First stop after getting off the Korean Airlines Boeing 777-300 was Immigration and quarantine.
    Once that was past the group relaxed into the main concourse of Brisbane International Airport. At this hour, there was surprisingly little crowds, a good thing, as the group was tired from their flight.
    Tiffany lead the group out as her ability to read the english words was better than the others. Each of them were using a travel trolly with some three or so bags each. "I hope we do not have to wait that long, as I am looking for forward to a nice comfortable hotel room," said Hyohyon. "Obviously we have not to wait, looks who is here?" Waiting for them at the main area was their Australian hosts, Jessica Watson, and a surprise, Jessica and Krystal Jung who had arrived earlier to compete with their Yacht, InJess Pioneer. " Anyoung haseyo! Welcome to Australia, Now if you can follow me," Said Nicole Yeon. "Where are we going, exactly?" asked Hyoyeon. "We are going to the Sofitel Brisbane. Center of Town. Do not worry everyone we will be taking the Train upstairs to Roma Street Staion." Nicole Finished.

    Nicole and the girls then went upstairs to the railway Station. For everyelse that was there and there ws not that much, this big group of GIrls, Eaight plus tow more Jessica and Krystal looked like any other, who were waiting for the QLink Train to arrive. Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona were snoozing and/or resting, the others were either talking amongst themselves or listening to music. Jessica, who saw, the three sleeping threw a toy frog at Seo's direction,"Wake up Unnies, you are not in bed yet. Besides where will you go if you are sleeping on this station?" That got a rather sluggish response from Yuri,"Leave us sleep."
      After what seemed like a while, rather it was just 20 minutes, the train arrived and with it came their new 'Boss', Harold "Harries" Larwood. A rather young if some what Cocky Australian from Brisbane. "G'day, Cobbers, mateys, Welcome, I am H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter