Team Soshi First Briefing

Soshi, Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Three cars drove up and parked into the carpark, not much strange about that. All around them, activity proceeded as normal, boats being cleaned, repaired, berthing, casting off. Except, when the cars parked and eight people got out.
         Nicole observed Taeyeon and co. arriving in a small convoy of cars, One Porsche Boxer, Taeyeon and Tiffany, 1 Landrover Evogue, Yoona, Yuri, Sooyong and Seoyong, One Lamborghini Murcielago, Jessica Jung's car and one Mclaren MP4-12C, Sunny and Hyoyeon.

They were met by one Korean-Australian, an expert in Sydney to Hobart Races, Nicole Yeon, 29 an Australia Born Korean. She had sailed as part of the crew of Investic Blue Marlin, , in 2012/2013 and as such served as crewmember. When she was approached for the role as Skipper of the yacht entry, Millenium Sone, she seized it, this was her first mission as yacht skipper.
       
They walked into one of the buildings on the wharf district. They were all talking as to why over the past two previous months were they doing sailing practise, in particular yacht sailing practise, of all hours day and night.  Sailing practise was very intensive, from navigation classes (Hyoyeon), How to set sails, all of them and helm duties, Taeyeon.
At first, as they were in the dark as to their actual mission, some like Yoona and Sooyoung thought it was a training for a movie or something like that, but when they arrived they were told from Mission Skipper Nicole Yeon, what they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter