{Plotlines}

{ alice } - SM Entertainment's Newest Girl Group [apply open, closing soon!]
header

~ you may have noticed i didn't include alice as a plotline - that is on purpose. the entire group is alice, each member representing a certain part of wonderland.

~ these roles are the ones given to them by SM (similar to how EXO was given individual superpowers), and are just basic outlines. however, the members should also resemble their role in some way; for example, my character, nam mi-kyung, is the white rabbit, and she's always late and a little high-strung.

~ these are meant to be coincidences, of course. it isn't assumed that SM gave them these roles due to their personalities, it just happened to turn out that way.

~ these are just basic outlines, please feel free to add what you like. add or delete what you like, but bonus points for how well you can follow the plotline while still giving your character a bit of a twist

~ will be updated as characters are accepted - kristy

the plotlines

author's corner

img2

White rabbit, white rabbit, why do you run away? This girl is always on the run, always rushing to and fro. Prim and proper in front of the cameras, a good role model, a polite smile. On the inside, though, she's frantic, afraid that nothing is going right and she'll always be playing catch-up. There's never enough time in a day.

 

personality traits — perfectionist, intense, withdrawn, emotional in private

love interest — kim jongdae

additional information — always late to everything

white rabbit

taken

img2

No one's really sure what's up with her. She always seems to be doing her own thing; while she seems to get along with everyone, she's a little strange, whether it's her food preferences or her odd choice of dancing practice times. At any rate, she's the March Hare's best friend, the leader of the two, and she's always there when you need her - as much as she's there, of course.

 

personality traits — pleasant, agreeable, day-dreamy, kind of kooky

love interest — none

additional information — best friends with the March Hare, has odd habits and sense of time (tea and dance practice at 3 in the morning?)

Mad hatter

taken

img2

You'll never catch this girl without a smile on her face. She lights up the stage with her larger than life energy, she's the variety queen. Always a quick answer, a smart reply. She's mischevious, takes delight in playing tricks on the other members. The face of the group, its hard to believe that someone could smile that often without leaving something behind.

 

personality traits — cheerful, clever, loud, sometimes a little obnoxious

love interest — tba

additional information — had some sort of cosmetic surgery done prior to debut

Cheshire cat

available

img2

This often needs tea to calm her nerves right before a show. Often a step behind, the last to get a joke, and it makes her feel very off-kilter indeed. However, she often finds her way again, with a smile and a laugh, the kindest member, and best friends with the Mad Hatter. Everything will always be all right, a very merry unbirthday to you too. Whatever that means.

 

personality traits — nervous, sweet, timid, quiet, often very confused

love interest — tba

additional information — one of the best liked members of the group, does the best aegyo

march hare

available

img2

Everything must be painted red. The diva of the group, everything must be just so. She's always the one gracing headlines, always the latest fashion, the latest scandal. Her entire life is on the line for the fans to see, glittery and shiny and beautiful, but if anyone dares to see beyond her rose-colored world? Off with their heads.

 

personality traits — stubborn, fiery, dramatic, a natural in the spotlight

love interest — tba

additional information — favorite color must be red. also application must be very in-depth; this is a complicated character with many layers

queen of hearts

available

img2

Who are you? Wise and experienced, the oldest in the group who knows only too well how harsh the real world can be. Therefore she's extremely protective of the rest of the group, always looking out for them. She is an open book, a warm shoulder to cry on, always ready to give advice. 

 

personality traits — mature, motherly, sensible, has a powerful sort of presence 

love interest — tba

additional information — may indulge in recreational drug use or alcohol occasionally

Caterpillar

available