Italy x Reader

Hetalia Best Friends Or More Than Friends

Warnings: none

wn towards one of your friends houses, Feliciano a bubbly Italian who you love because no matter how sad you are or mad he can turn that frown upside down. You skipped down the street whistling a little tune, until you tripped on your own foot, you let out a low gasp as you began to fall. 

You didn't hit the ground, someone had caught you? The person helped you stand up right "are jou okay?" you heard a German voice ask, you turned your head to see a handsome blonde with slicked back hair, blue eye's, and a nice figure. You stared at him for a second then nodded and said "t-thank you sir" "jou are velcome are jou ____?" he asked, you nodded slowly 

"Feliciano sent me to find jou he zhought you got lost" the man said "well I'm not lost, but okay.... what's your name?" you said calmly to him, "Ludwig, Ludwig Beliscmidt" he said kindly. You nodded "well let's get going don't wanna keep Feli waiting now do we Mr. Beliscmidt" you giggled. "ja, but don't call mien zhat just call mien Ludwig." you nodded "fine, Ludwig" you said as you started walking, Ludwig not far behind.

{Time skip}

In a few minutes you and Ludwig arrived at the bubbly Italians house, you quickly went up to the door and knocked on the door. The Italian opened the door within seconds after you knocked and hugged you "Ciao Bella! ~ve" Feliciano said hugging you, you had a slight pink dust your cheeks and you smiled hugging him back. Ludwig coughed ruining the moment and Feliciano let you go a slight blush dusting his face but he smiled at you "So-a bella welcome to-a my home!" Felsaid taking your hand and pulling you in the house making you giggle a little you thought 'so cute', you smiled warmly at him as he talked about all kinds of things showing you around the home.

    You looked back and noticed Ludwig had silently been following the whole time, he was as quite as well..... a stalker (O

    After a little while of Feliciano showing you around hus huge home he took you to the living room where he told you to sit down "Ve~ I shall make-a dinner if-a you want bella?" Feliciano asked "sure Feli I would love some dinner!" you said sweetly smiling at him "Okay bella he said returning your smile then turning and left. And the whole time Ludwig had been sitting in a chair over beside a window thinking deeply about something.

    Ludwig just sat there for a good while and then he looked at his watch then sttod up leaving the room. You heard a door open then close you guessed that Ludwig had left for work or something like that. Feliciano came back in and smiled his curl bouncing happyily "Ve~ bella the-a food is-a ready" Feliciano said as he looked around "where-a is Luddy?" he asked with a sad tone looking at the clock "Oh, work..." Feliciano said dissapointed "wella bella come on" he said a little bit happyer that he wasn't going to eat alone. You smiled and quickly stood up following the cutie.

     You helped set the table and put some pasta onboth plates Feliciano quickly sat down and started eating his curl bobing up and down with every bite. You smiled at his happy face, you began to eat 'Mmm! this is really good!' you thought "Feli this is great! it's so yummy!" you said joyfully, Feliciano smiled real big "Thank-a you bella!" he said gleefully 

      After that ya'll both ate in silence enjoying the food, Feliciano finished way before you did, but he waited for you to finis, when you finished Feliciano got up and grabbed the plates setting them in the sink. You got up and walked over "ere Feli let me wash the dishes, you did cook for us" you said kindly. "Ve~ I shall help-a you bella" he said smiling at you making you blush a little, you started up the water and plugged it up so the hot water would fill it up. 

     Feliciano waited while it filled up, you put some dish soap in and swished the water to make bubbles then you got an evil idea and took some of the bubbles and put them on Feliciano's face, at first he looked shocked and you thought you did somethng bad, but then he giggled getting some of the bubbles and quickly tackled you down putting the bubbles on your face, you laughed then blushed relizing hes on top of you, he was still laughingso you leaned up and pecked his cheek with a kiss. 

        He stopped laughing his face flushed, eye's wide. "_-____" he said in almost a whisper. You looked at him in the eye's blushing thinking he was mad at you for kissing his cheek, but you noticed a new emotion in his eye's "Y-yes?"  he leaned down placeing his lips to yours lightly, you blushed deeply it took you a second to relize what was happening, but when you did you kissed him back. 

         You both layed there kissing until ya'll heard a door open and Feliciano pulled away his face had a deep blush on it, before he got up he whispered in your r "Te amo ____" your face flushed "I-I love you too, Feli" you whispered back. He got up and helped you up just when Ludwig walked in and noticed you were both drenched in water "Vhat happened?" he asked concerned with a mad sorta tone " n-nothing we-a just got-a splashed with-a water while washing the dishes" Feliciano quickly said "Vhatever" Ludwig said walking away. 

       Feliciano looked at you and smiled blushing a bit" b-bella are-a you my-a girlfriend now?" he asked shyly "I-If you want" you said smiling a little blush crossed your face, Feliciano grabed and hugged you tightly "Okay bella we-a are then" Feliciano said happyily.

~~~~P.O.V. change brought to you by yummy pasta!~~~~

             Ludwig heard what they said and smiled saly he lost his little Feliciano, but at least he will be happy with _____. Ludwig went to his room to sleep and sighed 'they are ment for each other I lost my boy' he thought.