Romano x Reader

Hetalia Best Friends Or More Than Friends

Warnings: swearing O_O

                You sat at your desk sleeping when you felt something hit you in the back. You sat up quickly and looked around to see what hit you and it just so happened to be a note. The note was crumpled up you stared at it for a second, then reached down grabbing it and opening it up. You read “Hey bella meet me after school in the front of the school signed Feliciano.” You looked at it then back to the bubbly Italian who waved at you, you blushed.

                You had liked Feliciano, but not as much as you had liked that jerk Lovino for some reason, you were just drawn to him somehow it made you angry. That didn’t matter though you still liked him no matter what you thought about him. The bell rang for school to be out and you grabbed you’re stuff and went to your locker to put it up.

                You went out the school door and almost immediately spotted the Italian, you walked over to him and he waved happily to you his beautiful brown eyes hidden because he never really opens his gorgeous eyes. “Yes Feli?” you asked him kindly smiling at him as he smiled widely back at you “Ve~ bella I have something to tell-a you” he said almost a whisper scared someone might here this important information.

                “What is it Feli?” you asked quite calmly but on the inside your heart was racing a mile an hour. He smiled a little wider if that’s even possible “Lovi likes you!~” he said quickly and you felt your heart stop inside your chest and a blush dust your cheeks. Feliciano noticed this and jumped up “you-a like him to! Ve~” he said a little too loud for your liking and you looked away from him “m-maybe” you said shyly.

                 Feliciano jumped for joy when he heard you say that “yes bella! I will-a tell him!” he said happily making you blush a scarlet red. “Feli…. W-why?” you asked making him stop jumping “don’t you-a want to be with-a him bella?” he said kind of disappointed. You nodded slowly “w-well yeah I guess” you said embarrassed by his question, He smiled at you “okay bella I will-a tell him at-a home” he said quickly and ran off.

                You watched as he walked away, you’re face still red from blushing and you let out a small sigh of relief. You walked home, it was getting dark and a bit scary because you saw no one out on the streets, the street lights flickered making a shiver go down your spine as you continued to walk home. You heard something come from a trashcan that was in the dark, you quickly walked past it since it was on your side of the street, then right behind you something jumped onto you making you drop your bag and scream as you were hurtled to the ground.

                You felt something heavy on your back and hot breath by the left side of your face, your heart was pounding in your chest you could hear it in your ears as if it was right there. You heard a deep voice that was speaking in a whisper “Hey gorgeous want to have a fun night with me?”  the male voice said

“n-no!” you gasped out as he put more pressure on your back and you heard something click, you tried to wiggle from underneath his body weight, but it was no use. You soon heard another click, you felt cold metal on your hands and instantly knew what he did, he had put handcuffs on you.

                He leaned down and whispered with his husky voice “your mine for tonight” he then the shell of your ear. You started screaming for help now because you now knew he wasn’t joking “HELP SOMEONE HELP ME!!.”

~~~~P.O.V. change brought to you by Déjà vu~~~~

                Lovino had went home and listened to what his brother had told him, he wanted to go see her now he wanted to talk with her to find out if this was true or not. He walked down the street towards her house, the whole street was covered in darkness, none of the lights were on for some reason, then he heard someone scream “HELP SOMEONE HELP ME!!!” he thought it sounded like ____ so he ran towards the sound. He turned down at least what seemed like 30 streets before he got to the source of the sound and what he saw angered him more than anything else that had ever made him mad. 

                He ran over to the man and bowled him over off of _____ and Lovino got on top of him and rammed his fist into the man’s face. He smelled of alcohol and blood which smelt awful together almost making Lovino want to throw up on him. Lovino just let his anger flow through him into his fists and into the man’s face who was now bleeding with a broken nose.

~~~~P.O.V. change brought to you by y Italians :D!~~~~

                You laid there the man on top of you whispering things that he will do to you in your ear his hot breath smelt of alcohol which made you want to hurl. Then all of a sudden the man’s weight was lifted off you and you could do nothing but lay there defense-less with your hands hand-cuffed. You tilted your head to see none other than Lovino smashing his fist into the man’s face as blood poured out from his broken nose. Your eyes were wide as you watched him do this to the man, then Lovino stood up staring as the man and in a husky voice he said “Don’t mess with my girl” he looked at you and had a slight smile on his face.     

                You laid there in shock ‘He does like me’ you thought and a smile appeared on your face “are you gonna get me out of these handcuffs or not?” you asked “I-a don’t know ragrazza should I?” he chuckled making you grit your teeth “please get me out of these Lovino” you asked nicely and he nodded. He walked back to the man and grabbed his handcuff key taking it back to you, he crouched down and unlocked them pulling them off of you, and he took them to the strange man and handcuffed him to a pole on the street hoping the cops would get him.

You stood up rubbing your wrists, Lovino came over to you grabbing your arm and looking at it “are-a you hurt at-a all?” he asked concerned for you “I-I’m fine thank you Lovino” you said happily to him. He started walking towards your house again and motioned his hand for you to come on and follow him which you did just that ‘he’s nicer than he seems’ you thought as you quickly followed behind him. You saw your house come into sight and jumped for joy, but your parents were going to be angry and upset that this had happened, but they would be happy Lovino saved your life.

                As you entered the house you heard running and soon you had a gun to your face and you heard your dads voice on the other side, you noticed all the lights were out “I-It’s me _____ your daughter!” you squeaked out shocked at this from your dad, he lowered the gun and looked at you, he set the gun down and hugged you so tightly you were pretty sure you were going to die from air lose. “She’s home!! And she’s safe!!” he yelled to your mother but then he noticed Lovino “who is that” he growled out “this is Lovino the one who umm saved me tonight” you said then went silent as your father stared down at you “what do you mean saved you? What happened? Are you okay?” he asked quickly as he looked you over.

                “She’s-a fine… it-a was a man trying to-a her… I’m guessing he was-a drunk or something like-a that” Lovino said staring at your father. Your father nodded “how did you save her though?” he asked calmly “I was-a walking to-a her house in the-a first place when-a I heard her scream so-a I went running to-a find her when I-a did I saw that man and kicked his ” Lovino said sternly to your father, your father narrowed his eyes “so is he in jail or something now?” he asked “no but he-a is trapped on-a pole” Lovino said making your father laugh a bit. “Dad I’m okay no one got hurt but that man and I am home now” you said as your mother walked in running up to you and hugging you “Thank god your okay dear!” she said giving you the tightest hug ever.

                “M-mom” you said trying to push her away, after a minute your mother let you go and you took long deep breaths to get what your mom made you lose. “Well thank you Lovino for saving our daughter” you mother said and pulled Lovino in for a great big hug which he awkwardly hugged her back with a slight blush across his face. Your mother let him go, Lovino turned to you “uh _____ I-a need to-a talk to you-a please…. Alone” he said awkwardly glancing at your parent’s and they gave a swift nod, you took Lovino by the hand and took him to your room to talk.

                “What is it Lovino?” you asked your heart racing a mile miles an hour as you stared at his beautiful face that was just so perfect to you. “Well… I-a err wanted to-a know if-a what Feliciano said was-a true or not…. Do-a you really like-a me?” he asked, pink dusting his cheeks as he looked away from you. You stared at him debating whether you should tell him the truth or not, you sighed and nodded swiftly your eyes shut in embarrassment when you felt lips smash to yours, you tensed and opened your eyes in shock, but then you relaxed and kissed him back wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulled away with what felt like only a millisecond but had only been a minute “Ti amo ____” he said nuzzling into your neck making you shiver “I-I love you too Lovino” you said hugging him tightly.