England x Reader

Hetalia Best Friends Or More Than Friends

Your walking down the street when you notice your old best friend standing at a tea store looking inside the window. You run over and tap their shoulder as you say "Hello" they turn around "Oh hey ___-chan, It's been a long time, love" He said. "How are you Arthur-kun?" you asked happily.

"Good you?" He asked politely
"I'm great now that I get to see my old best friend" you said
He nods "Yeah what's happened to you so far since we haven't seen each other? Found any good guy's, love?" He winked "Here come with me" he said.

    You start to follow him as you speak "I'm going to college now making great grades, and no I haven't met any good guys. Why do you ask?" you answered and smirked. Arthur blushes a bit "No reason I just thought you might have found someone by now" He answered in almost a whisper. "Okay....?" you said questioningly with a smile your eye's shining. He returned you a smile back. You and Arthur walked on down the street in silence until ya'll came to a small field.
"Can you wait here for a few minutes?" he asked as he turned to you, you nodded. 

As you waited you watched the sun start to go down making it a sunset which you thought was beautiful. 'I wonder what is taking him so long?' you thought. After a few more minutes it was a full sunset and Arthur finally returned carrying a blanket and a basket 'Oh no did he cook?' you thought grimly. "Back ___-chan" he said breaking into your thoughts "I brought some food and stuff" he said kinda blushing. You nodded "okay" you said smiling as he layed out the blanket and set the basket down then he took a seat and motioned for you to sit down also.

You took a seat near him and he pulled out some sandwiches he had made for ya'll and handed you two. "Thank you Arthur, but you didn't have to" you said "But I wanted to" he said smiling at you which made you blush and smile back. 

{Time skip a little}

The sun was sinking farther making the sky a beautiful red. You and Arthur had ate and sat talking for a while and watching the sun set behind the hills. "Beautiful isn't it ___-chan?" he asked warmly "Yeah it is" you answered smiling at him the sun making his hair shine a beautiful gold and his eye's the most gorgeous green you have ever seen. He sighed and looked at you a new emotion in his eye's "___-chan" he whispered as he leaned over breathing on your neck which sent a shiver down your spine "Y-yes? Arthur?" you said eye's wide in shock. "I-I love you... I have for a really long time now, love" he said and then your neck sending more shivers up your spine and your face flushed.

He playfully pushed you down "Do you love me back?" he asked blushing making you blush too. "Y-yes I do Arthur....I-I always have..." your face a deep scarlet red now. He smiled staring into your (e/c) orbs with love then he leaned down putting his lips to your soft ones kissing you deeply. You blushed kissing him back he bit your bottom lip asking for permission to enter which you let him, he let his tongue play with yours as his hands traced you and down your sides making you blush even more.

 ((Let me know what you think and tell me if you want me to write you something special and I will, but it will take time because I only write at school and sorry that it is so short but I have a series coming up I have the first chapter done, but I wont upload until next week when I finish the second chapter bye ^^ I only uploaded this here for a friend so I might not make more unless she wants me to post it here to I post my stuff on Fanfiction.net and Deviantart.com))