Anger

Swimming Is My Life

Kapio's POV

We walked in and found Minho and the girl playing this racing car game. It was obvious that he was having so much fun which is what ticked me off. I knew that he probably had a girlfriend, but the fact that he seems to really be enjoying his time with them more then with me just seriously makes me mad.

"Hey, while we're here, let's play some game." Ka'ui said and started heading for one of the shooting games but I pulled her and hid behind an arcade.

"Aniyo, we're here for one thing." I reminded her.

"And who was the one that didn't want to follow them in the first place?"

I didn't say anything, mostly because I knew she was right. But we're this far, might as well find out what their real relationship is.

We followed them as Minho and the girl hopped from one game to the next, then to the next. Finally, just when I thought they were finished, the girl went up to House of the Dead 4 game. I smirked, knowing that Minho was going to reject, but my bomb just went off when he smiled and agreed.

Minho picked up the gun and they started playing. You had no idea how much I wanted to kill them right now. He said that the game was for someone special .... Is that girl his someone special? Then ... what does that make me?

*Just another girl that he doesn't care about.* A voice inside me whispered, but another was protesting.

I didn't care though. I was shocked, hurt and angry at myself for letting myself get caught up in the moment. My body was shaking, trying to hold in all the emotions I was feeling inside me.

"Hey,what's wrong?" Ka'ui asked.

I shook my head and ran out. I heard Ka'ui yelling for me, but I didn't dare look back. I ran all the way back home, and locked myself in my room. Tears were threatening to fall out but I blinked them back. *Why am I so weak? Why does he affect me so much?*

I stomped aroud my room trying to take away this pain that was gnawing at my heart. I tried to get rid of this feeling that didn't want to let Minho go when it's suppose to be the right thing to do if he already has someone else. It was so hard though. I've never felt this way about someone before ...

I growled and sat down on my bed and thought back to when we first met and then the memories that we made over the days. As I remembered them, the anger in me slowly started to fade. I tried to hold on to them but suddenly, I didn't feel so angry anymore and sighed as forgiveness washed over me.

*That Minho ... Why can't I just kick his like how I did to all the other guys before me?*

Minho's POV

MinYoung and I broke out into a loud rupture of laughter as we ended our House of the Dead 4 game. We successfully finished the game all the way. The reason why we were laughing is because of what we remembered when I first met MinYoung and we first played House of the Dead 4 together. 

I wrapped an arm around MinYoung as we made our way out of the arcade. "The day is still young. Where do you want to go now?"

"Let's go to the park." MinYoung cheered and pulled me along with her. As soon as we reached the place we headed to the swings and sat down on it.

We were quiet, but, like always, it wasn't awkward. It was something that we shared. Suddenly, though, MiYoung spoke. "I'm really in love with Key."

I blinked, curios. "You are? What makes you think that?"

MinYoung looked down at the ground and a soft smile played on her lips. "Well ... We've been dating for a while, as you know, and ever since we have been dating, I've come to learn new things about him that I have never knew before. I've also seen sides to him that I thought was never possible compare to his diva side." We both chuckled at that. "Seeing these new sides and learning about him even more has made me feel weird. Now, I think about him even more and wonder if he's thinking about me. Now, I look forward to him talking and to our hugs, our kisses, everything. My heart is always racing at the mer sight of him. Is that ... love?"

I thought about it and knew that what she listed, was all how I felt whenever I thought about Kapio or saw her. And I'm pretty sure of my feelings. "Ne, I think you do love him."

MinYoung face brightened and she looked at him. "Really? I thought so too! And I'm going to make sure he really knows how I feel."

I felt really happy for her and I also felt really bad for JinKi. I knew that he was in love with her but ... I also felt that Key's and MinYoung's bond were inseparable. Although, now that I heard about MinYoung's feeling, it made me question whether I should tell Kapio how I felt right now or not.

*I really do want to be with her, but I don't want to rush things first.* I sighed and kicked at the ground. MinYoung tapped my shoulder and I looked up.

"What's wrong?" MinYoung blinked, tilting her head.

I gave her a small smile and looked up at the sky. "MinYoung, if a person has really strong feelings for someone, should they act on it or not?"

"That depends. If it's anger, I think they should take the time about why they're angry and try to talk about it with the person. But if it's something like love, then I think you should definitely follow it. Love isn't something that you can dismiss easily and it's definitely something that you shouldn't miss out on."

I smiled. I knew MinYoung would say something like that, I just needed to hear it in person. "I see, well it's getting late. I should probably take you home."

MinYoung smiled and agreed. I walked her all the home and ran all the way back to my building. I reached Kapio's floor and knocked on her door. My heart pounded in my chest as I waited for someone to answer the door.

After hearing the confirmation from MinYoung, I knew what I needed to do. I just hoped that I wasn't make a bad move by going too early right now.

Finally, I heard the sound of locks clicking and then the door opened. My heart raced even faster and a smile lit my face, but it disappeared when I saw Kapio with an emotionless face.

"What are you doing here?" Kapio sighed.

"Ah, well .... I wanted to tell you something."

Kapio rolled her eyes. "I don't want to hear it right now. I'm not in the mood."

I blinked, taken aback by her attitude. I really wasn't expecting this, especially when I remembered that we left with smiles on our face the last time. "Wait, but-,"

"I'm sorry, but whatever you have to say, save it for the competition tomorrow." Kapio murmured and started closing the door.

"Wait, Kapio, at least-," Before I could say anymore Kapio already closed the door and locked it. I stared at the door, surprised at what just happened. We probably weren't even talking for a minute!

I knocked on her door again, but nobody answered. *What did I do now?!*

I groaned and went back to wait for the elevator to arrive. I thought for sure I would be able to confess my feelings, and now what happens? She's mad at me for no reason.

I felt angry that Kapio just threw me off like that but sad that ... I wasn't able to tell her how I truly felt. The elevator opened but before I boarded it, Kapio's door opened again but it was her sister, Ka'ui, that came out.

"Minho!" Ka'ui whispered, fiercely.

I walked back over to her and nodded. "Hey, Ka'ui, why is Kapio mad at me?"

Ka'ui rolled her eyes and crossed her chest, shaking her head. "Because, she's jealous and too subborn to realize a few things."

"Jealous? About what?"

"Well ... We were kind of following you and your girl friend. She took it the wrong way though and kind of got jealous."

I stared at her. "You guys .. followed me?!" *But that still doesn't expain her behavior unless...* "Does she like me too?"

Ka'ui winked and nodded. "Yup, for a while now. I already know that you like her too, it's way too obvious!"

I stared at her some more than, slowly, I felt a smile break on to my face. "So ... she feels the same way as I do? Wait ... But she seems really mad at you."

"She's not mad, if she was she would've kicked your by now. But it's just that ... She's debating whether she should forget her feelings for you so you can be with your friend, or if she should act upon it. If it was my guess, I'd say that she's going to try and forget it."

I shook my head. "Wait, no I don't want her to."

Ka'ui tapped her chin then snapped her fingers. "Talking to her right now won't help. But there's a plan that I know would definitely work."

I leaned in and Ka'ui whispered her plans to me. I stood back up with a smirk and nodded.

"I'll definitely do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!!! Drama153 here again! I haven't been updating thisbut now I'm determine to finish it! Only one more chapter to go!! :D