Jealousy

Swimming Is My Life

As I woke up the next morning, the phone was ringing. I picked it up from my bed and was greeted by Minyoung's sweet voice.

"Good morning!!!" Minyoung's cheery voice greeted me.

I gave a lighthearted laugh. "Good morning, MinYoung. And may I ask why you are calling me so early in the morning?"

"Early? What are you talking about!! It's 11 in the morning!"

"On a Sunday morning." I pointed out. "That's really early to me."

"You boys are so lazy! Sleeping in isn't healthy you know."

I smiled. "How is sleeping not healthy? It's resting your body and your mind you know."

"Yeah!! But it's also robbing you of your vitamin D from the sun!! But fine, if you want to go back to sleep, go. I guess I won't be asking if you wanted to hang out today, hmph." MinYoung teased.

I chuckled and got out of bed. "Okay, okay I'm out of bed. You promise we'll be going out today?"

"Yes!! I also wanted to get your opinion on Key." MinYoung asked.

*Ah that's right. Key and Minyoung are going out now.* I remembered. "Okay, well let's meet at the park at 12?"

"Okay! Don't be late!"

We both hanged up and I went to take a quick shower. I got out and got ready. Just as I finished, the doorbell rang. Curious, I went over to open it.

"Annyeong!" Kapio greeted me.

I smiled. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was wondering if you wanted to go and hang out today."

I felt bad. "Aniyo, I can't. I already made plans today to hang out with my friend."

I thought I saw Kapio's smile faltered but it was back in place before I could tell. "I see, that's okay. I guess i'll see you some other day."

When she left, I felt really bad, but I promised MinYoung. After a while, I left and went down to park where Minyoung was waiting. She was dressed in this cute overall that I couldn't help but rub her head like she was a little kid.

"Hey!" Minyoung protested.

"Haha, sorry, I couldn't help it. Anyway, where shall we go?"

"Where else?"

I laughed and held out my arms. "Arasso, I know. Shall we go?"

Minyoung grabbed my arms and nodded like a little kid. "Yes!! It's been so long!"

We both left unaware that we were being watched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kapio's POV 

"Ka'ui, let's go somewhere!" I whined. "I'm so bored!"

"I'm busy! Leave me alone!" Ka'ui shouted, watching a wrestling game. "Why don't you go ask that guy you love."

I sat up quickly and glared at Ka'ui. "I do not love him. I just have a small interest in him."

Ka'ui scoffed and smirked at me. "Which, to me, means you love him. Have you ever had an interest in other guys before?"

I scoffed back. "Of course."

"Kpop idols do not count."

"Ah .... Then no." I sighed. "But I know that I don't love him."

"Denial! The first step in loving someone." Ka'ui shouted.

"You know ... WHATEVER! Come with me now!" I said and walked towards her.

"But the good part is coming on!"

"I don't care! Besides, we need our Vitamin D." I tried to block her view of the TV.

"Screw Vitamin D!" Ka'ui said and tried to look around me. "I need my wrestling time!"

"This is on DVR! You can come back and watch it later!"

"I'll be too lazy to watch it later!"

We glared at each other then had a staredowns. I had no idea how long it lasted but I have to say ... It lasted a pretty long time before Ka'ui gave up.

"FINE! I'm coming, gosh." Ka'ui got up and stretched. "This is the only time though!"

I smirked and walked towards the door. "I know, I know. Now come on!! Let's go, it's so boring!"

Ka'ui muttered something that I couldn't hear and we both left the house. I had no idea where I wanted to go. I actually had no idea why I left the house in the first place. I was going to start heading back home until Ka'ui pointed out something that made me feel ... Jealous.

"Kapio! Look over there! Isn't that your man?" Ka'ui said, rather loudly, and pointed at a couple. The girl was the cute type of girl that did a lot of aegyo, while the guy was no other than ... Minho.

You have no idea how I felt at that time. It was like a huge mix of jealousy and anger inside my gut. They were laughing together and their arms were linked. Was that girl his ... girlfriend?

"Ooh ... someone's jealous." Ka'ui winked.

I looked at her, furious, and shook my head, denying. "I'm not! I don't care if he has a girlfriend or not!"

"I didn't say that, so it's obvious that you're jealous."

"I ... I ... I'm not jealous! You know what, let's go back home!"

I made a turn to go home but Ka'ui grabbed me and started following them.

"What are you doing?" I asked, whispering quickly in case they might hear.

"Let's follow them. I want to observe this girl." Ka'ui said.

"Why the girl?"

"Because if she's the mean and snobby one, you'll get the guy easily. But if she's the cute and nice one, then it'll be hard. It's best to know your enemies." Ka'ui nodded.

"Hey, hey! What is this talk about getting the guy easily? I don't want to get him!" I struggled against her hold, but Ka'ui had a tight hold on me.

Minho and the girl walked into a cafe shop and sat down in the window. Without thinking twice, Ka'ui pulled me into the shop and into a seat that couldn't be seen by Minho. It was really stupid because ... We couldn't hear what they were saying at all!

"Ka'ui, you pabo! What's the point of sitting here when we can't even hear them." I complained.

"You don't need to hear them, you just need to observe them."

We sat there and watched them. Minho was laughing and smiling at everything the girl had to say. Frankly ... I was bit annoyed that he's like this to some girl, and he rarely acts like that to me.

*Aish, pabo! He is good looking, he could have tons of girls.*

"Would you like to order something?" A guy asked, coming up to us.

"No, we're okay." Ka'ui asked, still observing the couple.

"Then ... why are you here?"

"Because ... it's hot outside!" I said, coming up with a false lie since it was actually raining outside now.

The guy arched an eyebrow. "I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave if you're not going to order anything."

"Why do we have to order something, huh?" Ka'ui said, glaring at the guy.

The guy glared back. "Because this is a restaurant. Not a hangout place or the park."

"Well, that's not my fault now is it. Now go away, we're trying to do something."

"Not unless you order something or leave." The guy persisted.

Ka'ui stood up. "We don't want to order anything!"

"You have to order something!"

They both went back and forth, yelling and causing a scene. I stepped in before Minho would realize it was us.

"Alright! Can I have a ... cocoa please? And get one for my sister?" I asked the guy.

The guy scowl was replaced with a smile. He bowed and walked away.

Ka'ui sat back down and gave me a look. "That guy ... is officially weird."

"Ye-"

"Look! They're leaving!" Ka'ui said.

"What, but we just got here? And we ordered too!" I groaned. "How are we suppose to get out of this mess."

"Exactly what you said, let's just get out."

Ka'ui stood up and walked out the door, nonchalantly. I looked around to see if the guy was there. When he wasn't, I ran after her.

We followed after the couple until they went into the same arcade place that I went with Minho to, the other day. And it seriously made me jealous to a level where I wanted to punch something. Ka'ui knew how I was feeling and smirked.

"Let's go and check it out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!! I finally updated this, but it migt be boring since I wasn't entirely ... enthusiatic about it.