It's Not A Yes

Fated Destiny

While everyone was having fun being bored… The girls’ Aunt came.

They all noticed she was there so the boys stood up and bowed and greeted her politely. “Annyeonghaseyo!” They said.

“Auntie, you came back early.” Seohyun said.

“Oh! Uhmmm…” Their Auntie said. “I have a day off today. I just went somewhere.”

“Ohh.” Seohyun said while nodding.

“Oh and who are these guys?” Their Auntie asked.

“Auntie, they are Spark. Leeteuk, Siwon, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Kyuhyun.” Taeyeon said.

Their Auntie’s eyes widened. She couldn’t believe what she just heard.

They are them. Their Auntie, Winona, thought.

“Aunt Winona, wae?” Jessica asked.

“Oh?” Winona said. “Uhhh… What do you mean ‘wae’?”

“Why are you looking at the boys like that?” Jessica asked.

“Oh…” Winona replied. “Uhmmm… Nothing. I was just… dozing off.”

The boys just went home.

The girls were just about to step into their rooms when Taeyeon received a text message.

When she saw the message, she just suddenly froze.

Jessica, who was just about to step into her room, noticed that Taeyeon was completely frozen.

“Taeyeon-ah.” Jessica said. “What’s wrong?” She said and then approached her.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything.

Jessica saw her holding her phone so she grabbed it and read the text message.

“Eh?!” Jessica yelled. Everyone heard her and just before they too can step in into their rooms. They then approached Jessica and Taeyeon.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” Seohyun asked.

Jessica then showed the text message to the others.

“Uh!” Yuri said. “How dare she call Taeyeon-ah a ?!” She then cracked her knuckles.

“No one calls my Taeyeon-unnie a .” Yoona then said and cracked her knuckles and neck.

The text message said:

. Stay away from our Carter Oppa or else!!!

No one calls my sister a . No one. Jessica thought.

Jessica then grabbed the phone back.

“Reply~” Jessica said, saying what she’s doing with Taeyeon’s phone. You…  bet-ter… not… show… us… your… face… at… school… to-mo-rrow… or… else.” She typed. “Send~”

Jessica then looked at the others and saw them grinning.

“Taeyeon’s gone mad.” Jessica said. “We’ll bring her baseball bat tomorrow.” She said then gave back Taeyeon’s phone.

They’ll know for sure never to mess with us. Yuri and Yoona, without knowing that they were both thinking of it, thought.

The next day…

Everyone at school was staring at the girls.

“Unnie~” Seohyun said. “I’m scared. Why are they all looking at us?”

“They’re not looking at us, Seohyun.” Jessica said. “They’re looking at Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon was shocked and then again froze.

Jessica noticed it again and sighed and then faced the others, not including Taeng.

“Taeyeon won’t be using her baseball bat today.” Jessica said.

“Mwo?! But-” Yuri said but was interrupted.

“I will.” Jessica said, swinging her sister’s most valued possession, her newly polished metal baseball bat.

Oh my. Seohyun thought. The whole baseball bat thing is just supposed to be an expression. It’s from unnies’ story. Taeyeon unnie’s most valued possession in killing is her newly polished baseball bat. She always uses it to kill people. We say that she should or could use her baseball bat and it means that we’re mad at people and we’re going to kill them, yet again that ‘kill them’ is an expression. But now it has led to this. Otteokhae?

The girls were walking when 3 girls approached them.

“Well well well.” #1’, as Jessica calls her, said. “You still dared to show your face around here, huh?”

“Look.” Yuri said. “Piss off.”

“Oh yeah?" ‘ #1’ said. She then moved closer to Yuri and they are now facing each other, face to face. “Or what?”

“Ey, ey, ey.” Minho, who suddenly appeared, interrupted.

“Ah!” The girls screamed in unison. “It’s Eugene (Minho)! OMG OMG!!!”

“Look.” Minho told the three girls. “You really won’t wanna mess with these girls.” He said, while pointing to the girls.

The three girls looked at the other girls. “Eh? You know them?!”

“Yeah.” Minho said. “Don’t… mess with them… at all. You really won’t wanna mess with them. Or you’re gonna wish you never existed.” Minho warned.

“Stay out of this!” Yuri exclaimed. “This is none of your business, Minh-”

Minho covered and dragged her. “Guys, kahja!” [kahja = let’s go] Minho told the girls.

Uh! How could he know those girls and not us?! How come they seem close?! ‘ #2’ thought. This is so not fair!

When they reached their usual hang out and spotted the boys are there already, they stopped.

Yuri kept on trying to remove Minho’s hand from . “Let… go… of… me…!” Yuri said using ventriloquism.

Minho then let go of her. “Geez, calm down.”

“Calm down?!” Yuri exclaimed. “How am I supposed to calm down when you in in something that doesn’t matter to you?! And putting your hand on my mouth?!”

“What was I supposed to do?! Let you mention to everyone what my Korean name is?!” Minho asked.

“Yuri-ah, relax.” Leeteuk told Yuri. “He was just trying to save you girls from getting picked on by the whole school.”

“Oppa!” Yuri said. “We don’t care. They were threatening Taeyeon-ah so-”

Jessica then covered .

“Mwo?” Leeteuk said. “Threatening Taeyeon? NUGU?! [NUGU = WHO?!] Leeteuk stood up and said.

“Aish.” Jessica whispered to herself while turning her head to the side to hide the fact that she was trying to hide what she just whispered to herself.

“YA!” Leeteuk then yelled. “Who was threatening Taeyeon?!”

“Hyung~” Jonghyun said, trying to calm Leeteuk down. “Calm down~”

“No, Jonghyun!” He said. He then faced the girls. “WHO?!”

“Ah… Uhh… Oppa…” Yuri said while bowing her head slowly. “You see… we don’t exactly know who… as…”

“They were text messages sent from an unknown number.” Jessica finished what Yuri was going to say. “Probably even numbers.”

Leeteuk walked over to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was shocked and just looked at him in the eyes.

“Give me your phone.” Leeteuk said. Taeyeon, who was scared from feeling the evil aura coming out from Leeteuk, gave him her phone.

Leeteuk went through her inbox. All he could see are threats coming from many different unknown numbers.

He dialled one of the numbers on his phone.

“Yeobeoseyo?” The owner of the number said.

“Hi.” Leeteuk said. “What’s your name?”

“What?” The owner of the number asked. “Who are you?”

“I’m Carter.” Leeteuk said. “From Spark.”

“OMG!!! OMG!!!” The ‘owner’ freaked out. “Like… NO KIDDING?!”

“Yes.” Leeteuk replied. “So… what’s your name again?”

“Uhmmm… My name?” The owner of the number asked. “Waeyo? Are you… asking me out?”

Asking you out? Huh. You wish. But since you threatened my Taeyeon, I’ll play that game with you. Leeteuk thought.

“Maybe.” Leeteuk lied. “So… what’s your name?”

“My name’s Hannah.” Hannah said.

“All right… Hannah.” Leeteuk said. “Bye.”

“Wait, wai-” Hannah tried to say but Leeteuk hang up already.

At class time, everyone was throwing paper balls to Taeyeon.

Then someone just then threw a paper ball, for the first time, with a writing on it.

When Taeyeon read it to herself, her eyes widened and completely froze again.

It says:

How shameful of you to even ask out our Carter Oppa. Huh. What did you make him eat that he even said yes to you?! , like we said already, STAY AWAY FROM OUR CARTER OPPA! BETTER YET… SPARK!

Sooyoung, who was sitting next to Taeyeon, moved her head to Taeyeon’s direction and saw her completely frozen… again.

“Oh?” Sooyoung said. “Taeyeon-ah~” She said, while moving her hand up and down in front of Taeyeon’s face.

Taeyeon-ah’s frozen again. Hssss. Sooyoung thought. She then noticed Taeyeon holding a paper on her hands. She grabbed it. What is this?

Sooyoung then read it and her eyes widened as well. She then looked at Taeyeon again. When she came back to herself again, she passed the note to Yuri.

Yuri crumpled the paper and cracked her knuckles and neck.

“Wae?” Yoona, who saw what Yuri just did, asked.

Yuri then gave her the crumpled paper and Yoona opened it and read it and she crumpled it too and gets her bag and takes something from her bag.

I’ve had enough. They are so going to get it. Yoona thought.

Yoona brought out her laptop. She hacked the school’s system, yes, she’s good at computers as well, and posted her unnies’ stories on it. The story was about bestfriends, which is her unnies, killing people for a living. They do horrible things to them. Torture them, kill them, burn them. In ways not even morbid people can think of. Taeyeon kills with her newly polished metal baseball bat and Jessica with her newly polished metal boomerang. With attachable blades.

The bell then went for lunch. And what everybody does just after the bell rings is not going to lunch. But checking the school’s website if there any events going on that lunch so that they won’t miss out on it.

When they opened the site, something just then popped out and they can’t exit it. But with the title, they were attracted and they stayed and read it.

The title was in a picture. Here’s the picture:

[Note from the author: Yes, I know. Advertising my FA&HB story here, lol. Mianhe~ I can’t think of anything else. Ignore the characters there too ^_^v

You don't have to read it. Just know that they kill and their favorite weapons are the newly polished metal baseball bat and the newly polished metal boomerang]

After reading the story, everyone shivered.

The something came up again.

RUMOR: TAEYEON ASKED OUT CARTER! NOW WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO, SPARKLES?! JUST LET IT LIKE THAT?! NO, RIGHT?! YOU SPARKLING SPARKLES KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Sparkles is what people call female Spark fans. They call male Spark fans, Sparkly. And they call fangirling with Spark, Sparkling. Smart, aye?

Everyone then again Taeyeon and started throwing stuff at her.

“ENOUGH!” Jessica yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing.

Jessica pulled out Taeyeon’s newly polished metal baseball bat out of her bag and handed it to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just stared at it and then looked at Jessica.

Everyone looks so scared.

“You brought my baseball bat to school?” Taeyeon asked Jessica.

“A-ahem.” Jessica cleared . Newly polished metal baseball bat.”

Everyone became even more scared.

It’s just like the one in their story! OMG! A student thought.

Just then, Leeteuk came in the room and grabbed Taeyeon’s hand.

“Who said she asked me out?! Who posted that thing on the school’s site?!” Leeteuk said.

Everyone pointed at one person.

“Well for your information! I…! ASKED HER OUT!” Leeteuk said, pointing at himself.

The girls were all shocked by what Leeteuk just did.

“Oh jeongmallyo?” Everyone asked. “Taeyeon-ah. Mianhe~”

No one else knows apart from the whole class that Leeteuk was actually the one that asked her out.

The person, who posted the rumor on the school’s website, updated it and changed it to:

RUMOR: CARTER WAS ACTUALLY THE ONE WHO ASKED OUT TAEYEON!

The others went outside the classroom and of course, everyone's looking at them.

Then Hannah approached them.

“Carter Oppa!” She said.

“Who are you?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ne?” Hannah asked. “I’m… Hannah.”

“Ohh… So you’re that girl.” Leeteuk said.

“Ne?” Hannah asked, confused. “Anyways, Oppa. Where do you want to go on our first date?”

“MWO?!” The girls and Carter exclaimed.

“Wait wait wait wait wait.” Taeyeon said. “What is she talking about?” Taeyeon asked Leeteuk.

“Woah!~” Jessica said.

“Excuse me?" Leeteuk asked Hannah. “What date? What do you mean our date? I have a girlfriend.” Leeteuk said, pulling Taeyeon closer to him.

“But…” Hannah said. “I asked you if you were asking me out and you said ‘maybe’.”

“I was just trying to get your name.” Leeteuk said. “I took it that you won’t even tell me if I didn’t play along. And besides, I just said maybe. Doesn’t mean it’s a yes.”

“But…” Hannah said. Then a friend of hers came and showed her the rumor posted on the school’s website using her phone.

Hannah’s eyes widened and then looked at Leeteuk, shocked.

---

Waah~ I reached the 2,000 word limit there!!! WOOH!!!

By the way, I was going to add a kiss scene but it will ruin my plans of their first kiss so yeah... Goodbye kiss scene. (Just wanted to share that, lol)