Never Question Jessica's Power

Fated Destiny

It was such a tiring day. Jessica thought.

“Ah~ I’m so tired.” Jessica complained while stretching her arms out. She then sat on the sofa.

“Why were they scared when Jessica brought out a baseball bat?” Siwon asked.

Sooyoung then stood up and gave Siwon the laptop.

“Read.” She said.

Siwon started reading.

After he has finished reading… “WOAH!~” He exclaimed. “You guys are morbid. Like… NO KIDDING!”

“What?” The boys gathered behind Siwon.

They then read it and they were really shocked.

“Who-” Jonghyun, who was tongue-tied, said. “Who wrote this?” He asked, confused.

“Jessica and Taeyeon.” Sooyoung said.

“Well, it’s mostly Jessica.” Taeyeon said.

They then all looked at Jessica.

“What?” Jessica asked.

“You’re so morbid.” Siwon joked.

“Oh come on.” Jessica said. “They were requests. And besides, I write them when I’m mad.”

“Wait.” Jonghyun said. That’s the other side of yours?”

“Mwo?” Jessica said.

“You said you don’t want me to see the other side of you.” Jonghyun replied. “Is that it?”

“No.” Jessica said. “I can be worse.”

“Okay then.” Siwon said. “Remind me never to piss you off.”

“Why?” Sooyoung asked, confused.

“Hello?!” Siwon said. “I don’t want to be skinned alive and bathed in iodized salt. Or even be scared to death. Or have eyes pulled out.”

“Pssh.” Sooyoung said. “.”

“What?!” Siwon yelled. “I’m not a .”

“Oh yeah?” Sooyoung asked. “Prove it.” She said, then moving her eyes to the direction of Jessica.

Siwon then followed her eyes and knew what she was asking him to do. He shook his head with wide eyes.

“See?” Sooyoung said. “A .”

“For your information!” Siwon then stood up and yelled. “I am not a . I am not scared of you! Or Jessica! Or anyone else!”

“Oh really?” Jessica said. She then gave Siwon a cold stare. “You sure about that?” She said, trying to scare Siwon.

“Y-y-y-yes?” Siwon said, trembling.

“Okay then.” Jessica said, grinning. “Just be prepared. You won’t know what hits you.”

“Ey~” Minho said. “Hyung, you’re getting scared now! From my point of view, Jessica not even scary…”

Jessica then gave him a cold stare as well.

“… in real life.” Minho finished his sentenced. He then gulped.

“Snack time!” Yuri, who was in the kitchen, said.

They all went to the kitchen and started eating.

“Wait.” Key said. “Where’s Jessica?”

The boys then stopped eating and looked around and found that Jessica was nowhere to be found.

“Omo!” Minho yelled. “Where is she?!” He asked, pretending to be scared.

The sun then set down and it was already dark.

They were all watching in the living room a horror movie.

It got to the part where the ghost was walking and she looks freaky.

Just then, when the face of the ghost was zoomed in and everyone saw her face, the lights went off. Practically the electricity went off.

Everyone was panicking.

“Omo! I can’t see anything!” Key said.

“Unnie! I’m scared~” Seohyun said.

The lights then turned back on and they saw the ghost from the movie standing in front of them.

They all jumped out of their skins and yelled!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” They screamed.

Everyone jumped and Yuri was holding onto Minho and Yoona to Nichkhun and Taeyeon to Leeteuk and Sooyoung, well, kind of holding onto Siwon and most importantly, the maknaes. Seohyun was holding tightly onto Kyuhyun, well, it was a… hug.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” They kept screaming. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

They then heard a laugh.

Jessica then came out from behind the sofa, laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

“You should’ve seen your faces!” She said, while laughing hysterically.

“Aish.” Key said. “Ya! That almost gave me a heart attack.”

“I told you I’d scare you-” Jessica was supposed to be telling Minho and Siwon but she stopped.

She saw Yuri and Sooyoung and Yoona sitting and holding onto Minho and Siwon and Nichkhun.

“Oh.” Jessica said. “Wow. Must’ve scared you guys big time.”

“Mwo?” Key asked.

Jessica then pointed at the others.

“Omo!” Key said. “Omo! Omo! Omo!” Key said, excited, while pointing at them. He was even jumping.

The others were wondering why he was like then looked at each other. They then realized what the situation was.

Their eyes widened.

Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona were about to stand up but Siwon, Minho and Nichkhun pushed them over so they fell on the floor, first.

Taeyeon, on the other hand, was not pushed or did not move, since they’re in a relationship.

However, the maknaes, who aren’t in a relationship, were looking into each other’s eyes. Kyuhyun has not pushed her over yet and Seohyun has not tried to stand up.

“A-ahem.” Minho cleared his throat.

The maknaes just then apparently came back to reality and then realized what was going on. And so, Seohyun stood up, she was not pushed over by Kyuhyun.

“Hey guys, watch this.” Jessica said, putting a disk in the DVD player. “You know how I said you should’ve seen your faces? You will now.”

She then played the DVD player and it was a video of what just happened just to them.

“Everything.” Jessica said. “Was caught… on cam.”

They then watched it. Jessica couldn’t stop laughing.

“Ai~ Ya!” Taeyeon yelled. “They were the only ones that questioned your power, why include us?” She whined, pointing at Minho and Siwon, but was talking to Jessica.

“I had to show them I wouldn’t think twice on whether I should include innocent people or not.” Jessica said. “And besides, I couldn’t think of something else right now since I’m not mad.”

Minho shrugged. Jessica then looked at him.

“You want some more, Minho?” Jessica asked Minho, who was smiling.

Minho’s smile then faded. “Aniyo.” He said, shaking his head slightly.

“Good.” Jessica said. “Oh. And… sorry. You know, for scaring you innocent people.”

Jessica then noticed Key writing on a small notebook.

“What are you doing, Key?” Jessica asked.

“Just writing something.” He replied. “Never question Jessica’s power. Never make her mad. Never let her ‘activate’ the other side of hers.”

Jessica then shrugged.