Chapter Two

I'm Not Lonely Anymore

Work was long hours as they all knew it would be. Yet no matter how hard or long it was EXO could do anything for their EXO-Ls . So when the lights came on and it was time to start their part of the performances for the "One Korean concert" The members smiled and preformed for their EXO-Ls with never a compliant after all the Silver ocean is home to EXO and the EXO-Ls. However At the end of the show Sehun saw Junmyeon standing in front of him. He really was so happy to be performing and to have his leader home too, He wrapped his arms around Junmyeon in a sweet back hug . Makeing even the EXO-Ls go crazy from the sweet moment. 

Junmyeon smiled and rubbed Sehun's hand that was resting on his chest. I no way did he try to move or stop Sehun. There was no doubting to anyone they had missed each other and where happy to be back in the company of one another. It was very hard when they final let go of the embrace not to miss that feeling . Once off stage there was talk among members of where they would eat and what. Performing always making them hungry . Sehun however just wanted to go where Junmyeon went so he waited,saying nothing. Some wanted Sushi and some wanted meat.Sehun would fallow Junmyeon to have Sushi, he could care less what he was eating so long as he was with him. 

Sitting in the restaurant next to each other there was no doubt an extra tension between the two. It was no overpowering something only they where aware of. They needed to be closer yet in public that was no easy thing to do. They get as close as they could. Sometimes a leg would touch the others leg and rather then pull away they would just linger there feeling the closeness and the warmth of the other. They would be talking and eyes would meet, it was so hard to look away. Sometimes a hand would touch another. Only they knew the butterfly's that would start a beautiful dance in their stomach each time they touched even just a little. It was like a sweet secret only the to of them knew .

Back in the room they shared no words where really needed. They were tired yet happy to have seen EXO-Ls and to be together . They quietly changed into something more comfortable for sleep. Junmyeon lay down on the bed and waited for Sehun to do the same. Sehun pulled Junmyeon into his arms so he was resting his head on Sehun's chest. Much like that morning Sehun kissed the leader on the head, the only words before he found sleep was 

" welcome home hyung" 

Junmyeon gave a content  sigh and cuddled in closer to Sehun. He could hear Sehun breath and his heart beat in his chest. Closing his eyes listing to Sehun sleep, he two was able to find a peaceful sleep. He had ben lacking all the time he was away. He had never wanted to upset Sehun by telling him, he could not sleep. Only this night in Sehun's arms was perfect and all he needed .


_______________________________________________________________________________

I have no idea where i am going with this by the way, just writing whatever comes to me . Fell free to tell me to knock it off at any time . I will take no offense 

Okay the amount of sweetness and lack of is so fluff i could die . I must wright to keep the fluff from killing me, but then the kinda kills me too. There must be a therapist out there just waiting for me hahaha