Chapter one

I'm Not Lonely Anymore

Sehun sits in his room sad and missing his roommate Junmyeon. The scheduling for his move has taken him away yet again . Sehun hates the room so empty. Taking his phone out he text his roommate the leader of EXO . Just a small note will do. 

"I miss you , I'm lonely " adding a :(  to the end and hitting send. It dose not take long for the leader to reply to his  maknae.

" I miss you too, it will not be long now"  

Sehun just looks at the text over and over. Who nows how long before sleep finally won him over. He dreamed of Junmyeon coming home , in his dream he was no longer lonely . When he woke up he felt some what better only he was still alone in the room . He sighed and got up to shower and start his day. Getting ready for the " One Korean Concert" "EXO-Love Concert in the Dome" and "2015 Asian Song Festival " should keep him distracted till Junmyeon got home finally .  

Sehun did not really know when it happened , he had always adored his leader. Only lately it was more then that stronger and some what needy, He wanted him with him always and felt so sad and lonely when he was away . When did this change? He thought to himself. Its true EXO had been through a lot. Emotions ran high and feelings got hurt , losses made thing unbearable at times . Yet the 9 EXO members became stronger in ways. And much closer. Maybe that was when it happened . Maybe that is when he no longer just adored and admired his hyung but loved him also . 

After his shower Sehun could hear movement in his room. He figured one of his hyungs needed to use something of his or Junmyeon's. Thinking nothing of it he opened the door head hanging down. He did not even see the amused and happy look on the face of Junmyeon waiting for him to notice he was back. 

When the person in the room said nothing , Sehun looked up. Not being able to control him self he screamed for joy and literally toppled the smaller Junmyeon over in a crushing bear hug. Junmyeon did not mind though he just laughed and patted his maknae's head. Sehun could feel his eyes watering up. He was so happy he could cry. When he finally let go of Junmyeon he looked into his eyes to see something he could not read, more then happiness , more then adoration. Sehun could not put his finger on it. Junmyeon cupped Seuhn's face in his hands and kissed him on his head. Sehun had no time to enjoy this longer , it was time to work . he next few days would be so busy for EXO .

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers , I really have not done a lot with my shoulder hurt. However with all my Seho feels thanks to all the SeHo moments lately I could not help myself. I also do feel a little less pain in the shoulder so why not wright . I may do two versions of this story one a little less then the other. but lets see if i can keep this one clean to start with hahaha 


This is the conversation that made me start the story the way i did .

Q: Which Exo member supported you most?

Suho : Maknae Sehun share a room with me and he get to use the room alone if i am not there so he often said he's lonely .. Our Sehun asked me "when are you coming back" and said "good luck.. he supported me a lot

​Also I would like to thank subscriber , i used to thank them one at a time but over time it has become to much . I am so sorry for that but i really do thank you all so much.