Chapter Three

I'm Not Lonely Anymore

This day was like no other, the nervous excitement in the air was thick. EXO would be performing in the sky dome. That was 22,000 EXO-Ls in one spot all there to see EXO. They would have a new silver ocean with official light sticks . Everything was amazing and some how Sehun knew with Junmyeon it was made even better. The hole performance he would still little moments with his leader. He knew it was okay fans loved seeing the Leader and the maknae together. He knew they made fanfics about them and took pictures to keep the moment alive forever.That only made it better, knowing EXO-Ls saw the love he had for Junmyeon. Even though they never really said it he felt he was loved by Junmyeon as well . 

When it was time to play games for the concert , Sehun felt himself being puled many times to Junmyeon whispering in his ears and being cute. He felt like he would do anything for that moment of attention from his hyung . Even in front of all these people. Little did he know Junmyeon caught every moment and it was driving him crazy. He always tries so hard to be a good leader to set an example of how one should act and such. He some how could not help it when it came to Oh Sehun. One look at his maknae being cute and sweet. Or the way he had that jacket on with nothing underneath it , every time he put his hands up you could see the v line at his hips and the soft skin of his tommy. It was mesmerizing , Junmyeon found himself looking ever time. Sehun was beautiful there was no question. Junmyeon was sure he could just watch him forever and never get tired of it . 

Sehun was tall slim with a sharp jaw line and at the time longer hair he keep brushing out of his face. Every time making the leaders heart skip a beat or two along with every EXO-L. Junmyeon was shorter yet still built nicely with rock solid abs . He wondered how some one as beautiful as Sehun could show him so much love. Not sure if it was just love for a good friend, hyung and leader , or was there something more. Something like he felt for Sehun. He knew he would easily do and give anything to make Sehun happy. Sehun also knew he could really get anything he wanted from the leader. Junmyeon wanted to know though was Sehun in love with him the way he was in love with Sehun. As the older he felt like asking would be taking advantage of his position . So he went on with the performance trying to push such things out of his mind. It even worked , sometimes. 

The show had ended and it was amazing , everything had an extra buzz to it. Members that should have been so tiered they could not walk had an extra spring to their step . Backstage everyone was changing to go out , Sehun keep finding Junmyeon with his eyes watching as he got ready. A slow burn resting on his cheeks . He had seen Suho with no shirt on before. Yet he could never get over the chiseled lines of the leaders abs or the big biceps , the way his muscles moved and clinched as Junmyeon got dressed. To Sehun it was better then a movie . He was reminded of watching Jurassic World with Junmyeon not long ago. How he keep watching him instead for the move, Sehun was sure he could not even tell you half of what happened in the film. He had no regrets though, after all he had spent time with Junmyeon what they did or where they'd go was just a side note.  

When dinner was over they headed back to the dorms everyone was still buzzed from the show. So they all gathered in one Dorm and watched a move with snacks and treats in the living room. It was really to small for 9 guys but they all would squish together on the floor or the sofa anyway. Sehun perched himself on the floor between Junmyeon's legs who was sitting on the sofa. At some point Sehun leaned his head on a knee and keep rubbing his cheek back and forth earning him pats on the head from Junmyeon. It was little things like that Sehun loved the most . When Junmyeon would let his guard down and just be completely affectionate with the maknae. 

When the move ended they all head to their dorm or room , knowing they had "2015 Asian Song Festival" the next night. Sehun however decided before sleeping he could no longer wait to tell Junmyeon how he felt. The unspoken words on the tip of his tongue driving him to slow madness . He really could no longer take it . Little did he know he was not the only one . As soon as the door to their shared room was closed , a flurry of words slipped from both of them. Only no one could understand the two this way. 

" You go first " Junmyeon always the leader and care taker would let others say what they needed first . It was important for them to feel he listened and put them first always .

" I..Ummm, Can we talk about something" The right words just not coming to mind for Sehun

"Sehunie, you should know by now we can talk about anything."  Junmyeon keep his voice calm level yet very sincere 

" I have been noticing for some time, I uhhhh feel different about you then i once did. I cant be without you , when you are gone i am so lonely it really hurts. I find myself looking at you all the time wanting to be closer to you, doing anything for a moment of your time . I know it sounds silly i am a grown man after all even if i am the maknae. I feel selfish . I am sorry , but i love you. I need you to love me too Junmyeon." Sheun took a deep breath , he said it he actually said it. His heart felt as if it could jump out of his chest at any moment. He was afraid to look at his leader a sudden fear hitting him. What if Junmyeon did not feel the same . 

_______________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is long so i am splitting it, Lucky for all of you i right all my fic at one time then upload it . I like to just be done with it.