A promising tomorrow

It is never-ending

Kyuhyun drags his tired feet up the stairs and into the dimly lit bedroom and is not surprised to see a lump snoring blissfully.

 

A cross between surprise and worry flashes across his face as he comes to the realization that his lover seldom snored. Well he does but in comparison to his snoring, his lover’s hardly put up a fight.

 

Then he remembers the phone call and what Siwon told him about getting to sleep only for two hours for the past month. It is bound to take a toll on his body one way or the other.

 

Kyuhyun sits across the bed and quietly observes his lover. He sees the rugged stubble, the lines of exhaustion on the hard planes of the handsome face and the dark circles and feels the need to scoop him up in his arms and soothe all the pain away.

 

If this is the situation now, how is he going to let him go once the time comes for his enlistment? He sighs as he simply refuses to accept the unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach. It makes him sick as he doesn’t want to think of the horrid days to come after Siwon goes away.

 

He checks the time and decides to hit the hay himself. He needs to be at his best tomorrow for his comeback.

 

He tries to stand up and change into comfortable house-wear but apparently even the quiet shuffling wakes Siwon up and his hand is being pulled back. A sleepy whine greets him and he turns to see Siwon staring up at him in his sleepy stupor.

 

He is so adorable! Kyuhyun thinks and his chest tightens all of a sudden.

 

“Where are you going?” Siwon rasps and battles to keep his eyes open.

 

“Don’t go Kyunnie!” Siwon whines like a 5 year old. Kyuhyun chuckles and sits back at the request. Siwon’s face lights up with a contended smile as his dimples show up taking Kyuhyun’s breath away.

 

“Lie down.” Siwon adds as he pulls Kyuhyun down beside him and shuffles closer to him.

 

At this state, Siwon does look like a puppy that eagerly bounds after its master once he comes back home. Kyuhyun lies on his side facing Siwon and rests his head on his elbow. He gently starts the black hair and it evokes a blissful reaction from his lover.

 

“You look tired. Go back to sleep Siwonnie.” Kyuhyun tells him. But Siwon does the opposite and blinks his eyes open and studies his face intently.

 

“So are you. You have to get up early and there’s only as much time left for a power nap.” Siwon says and loops an arm around Kyuhyun’s waist.

 

“I know. But….” Kyuhyun’s nervousness worries Siwon.

 

“Baby…..you will do great! Stop doubting yourself.” Siwon cups his cheeks and stares into the depths of his eyes.

 

“Ok. I am sorry I kinda ruined your sleep.” Kyuhyun says and Siwon raises an eyebrow at him.

 

“Are you kidding me? I want to be able to spend as much time with you as I can even if it means sacrificing my sleep.” Siwon’s reply warms his heart.

 

“Late night cheese is not good for your health.” Kyuhyun quips and Siwon chuckles.

 

“So is sleeplessness. You stay here, I’ll get you some warm milk.” Siwon gets up but Kyuhyun tugs his arm back.

 

“No need for that right now. Just get back to bed and we’ll talk the night through.” Kyuhyun says and Siwon happily settles back into position, spooning his lover.

 

“Soooo….are you happy that we got to talk on a live broadcast?” Siwon enquires and Kyuhyun’s face fills with colour.

 

“You are such a sneaky bastard. The fans all think you were flirting with me. You should have seen the comments! I have never been more embarassed in my life!” Kyuhyun retorts and Siwon hearty laughter fills the room.

 

“Well I do what I do best. You cant complain Kyu!” Siwon smiles that enchanting smile of his as his arms tighten around that petite waist.

 

“And whats the big idea telling the whole world that you love seeing me sleep? I had to hold back on the cringe just so I don’t make it obvious to the viewers.” Kyuhyun playfully punches the hard chest.

 

“Not to mention you called me lovely. How many times have I told you not to call me that?” As Kyuhyun lands another punch, his hand is held back firmly and brought close to the other’s chest just so he could feel Siwon’s hammering heart.

 

“I’ll call you that however many times and ways I see fit! And besides I had lots more to share with your fans before you rudely interrupted me.” Siwon says and drops a kiss on the pale knuckles.

 

“Like what?” Kyuhyun asks out of curiosity.

 

“Like how your smile brightens my life, how you complete me and how I cant live without you for a second.” Siwon's eyes blaze with an unnamed passion and Kyuhyun secretly wishes he’d let the man pour his heart out. It would have been wonderful for a change.

 

“And..” Siwon’s face closes in on his and his deep voice drops an octave and gets reduced to a whisper, the sincerity and passion long gone and being replaced with something more intense with a hint of naughtiness.

 

“And how you become so utterly gorgeous when we have !” Siwon’s smirk leaves him speechless. Kyuhyun gets up on his knees and lands a volley of punches aimlessly on his lover.

 

With his two able hands, Siwon reigns in Kyuhyun’s rampant blows and flips so that he has his lover pinned beneath him on the bed just like always.

 

The two are left heaving from their rigorous activity and Siwon locks his eyes onto Kyuhyun’s and says “My drama’s broadcast got cancelled. I even refused to monitor the previous episodes just to talk to you and you couldn’t cancel your Radio Star monitoring for me? You’re so cruel, you know that!”

 

“Well I did tell you I had it all planned, didn’t I?” Kyuhyun teases.

 

“Oh really! Well what if I told you that I had planned to make you jealous too?” Siwon teases back.

 

“Who said anything about me being jealous? And jealous about what?” Kyuhyun asks knowingly.

 

“You’re telling me you didn’t get jealous when I promoted Taeyeon’s song?” Siwon sneakily lowers his body onto Kyuhyun’s.

 

“Ugh! Nooo..” Kyuhyun drawls and Siwon rests his entire weight comfortably on Kyuhyun.

 

“I’ll punish you if you’re lying baby!” Siwon closes in until the gap separating them is reduced to an inch.

 

Kyuhyun refuses to buck under the threat and stands headstrong before declaring “I am not jealous of Taeyeon!”

 

“You leave me no choice” Siwon whispers and gently nuzzles the pale neck.

 

There are at times when Kyuhyun wonders if some of his evil ways have actually rubbed off on his lover because now he finds himself desperately trying to haul the heavy body off him and escape for dear life as he is tickled mercilessly at the spot where he is most sensitive.

 

Siwon continuously rubs his stubble and within seconds Kyuhyun pants in between his laugh.

 

“Come on. Admit it already or this is going to go on forever.” Siwon chuckles and pins Kyuhyun on all fours.

 

“Ha ha ha….Alright I admit. I was jealous. Now get off. You’re heavy!” And he is granted his wish but isn’t completely let free. He is still caged within the strong arms.

 

“What gives? Won let go!” Kyuhyun collapses back on the bed and feebly attempts to push him away but Siwon refuses to budge.

 

Then Kyuhyun notices the familiar gaze. The gaze that tells him his lover wants to explore and taste every curve, dip and plane of his body. And it isn’t a good idea now. Not when both he and Siwon have schedules early in the morning. He needs to think rationally before he gives in.

 

“Oh no! No no no no….We’re not having tonight! Period!” Kyuhyun shuns him as Siwon gives him his best “kicked puppy” look.

 

“But baby…We both need to unwind a little and I know you want it…” Siwon’s lips lock with Kyuhyun’s soft ones in a fierce and demanding kiss. His hands start roaming and lift up Kyuhyun’s sweater.

 

“I said no. Not when you’re gonna turn into a caveman with all this stubble.” Kyuhyun laughs and Siwon’s eyes bulge out.

 

“But Kyunnie….I cant shave. My role in the drama demands it!” Siwon flutters.

 

“I am not in the mood to be rubbed raw by it. Its so prickly and it feels as though I am being scraped by a bottle brush!” Kyuhyun says and shoves the heavy body off him.

 

Siwon crosses his arms across his chest at his refusal and acts like a petulant child.

 

“Besides I thought I told you to talk the night through, not doing anything else.” Kyuhyun reminds him.

 

Siwon turns and faces away from him but Kyuhyun knows better. And so he wraps his arm around Siwon and presses onto his back.

 

Siwon relaxes and squeezes the hand that’s wrapped around him.

 

“You know Kyu….The truth is…I am afraid. Afraid, when I think I am going to be away from you. And that too for two whole years.” Siwon says.

 

“I just cant begin to think how awful I’d be without you. Everyday I’d be worrying how you’d be doing. Whether you’re eating properly or not…Getting enough sleep or not!” He continues.

 

“So please stay healthy. I will be keeping in touch with Teukie hyung so I’ll know when you misbehave.” He goes on.

 

“And after my filming is over, I’ll spend the rest of my available time with you. It will just be the two of us.”

 

“Wont you like it baby? You and me on a date after a long time?Hmm..” As Siwon turns expecting a response, he feels mild breaths ghosting on his back. And the beginnings of a snore.

 

Sleeping like a baby! Talk through the night he says!

 

“How can I stop looking at you when you’re so beautiful sleeping like this?” Siwon mutters and tucks those brown locks behind the soft, pliable ears.

 

“Gosh how I love you so much! You have no idea!” He shuffles close to the sleeping figure and pulls the cover over both of them.

 

“No idea at all.” And then lets himself be lulled to sleep, all content just having his lover in his arms.


 

Well sorry for the delay guys. I did promise you an update yesterday but I had some technical difficulties. So excuse me for it.

This is my take on the god fricking convo they both had a few days ago.

Didn’t intend for it to be soo long…it just kept coming and coming!

Tell me what you think…please comment and subscribe!

Love you all.