Three!!

Your Beautiful Scent...

'Kookie.. Wake up.. You have a photoshoot to go to... You wouldnt want to be late right??' 

'Babyyyyyy.... Shhhhh... 5 mins more please....' I muttered, pulling her soft waist closely, soaking in the strawberry scent that I grown to love. Its been 2 months after the news of us dating broke out, surprisingly everyone was full of support for us. Although I received lots of letters from her male fans warning me to take good care of their princess.

'Kookie.. It's ticklish.. Stop sniffing my neck!' She giggled as she tried to pried my fingers away from her waist. 

'Baby.. the more you struggle the more ticklish it gets... You know that...' I teased, wrapping her kicking legs with mine.

'Kookie.. You need to be at your M photoshoot in an hour and I have a meeting soon... So stop lazing around and get ready...' 

'If only you promise to help me shower...' I whispered, tickling her with my breath.

'I would love to, Kookie... But I had my shower 2 hours ago... When you were still sleeping... So let go of me now so I can prepare a delicious homemade breakfast... ' She winked, kissing me on the cheek before scooting to the edge of the bed. 

'I'm giving you 5 more mins to get ready, Kookie!' She warned, as she walked out of the door. 

..........

'Jungkook-shi... After this, you go to the side room okay? Director Kim wants to introduce you to the female model...' The makeup artist said as she applied the light tint on my lips.

'Female model? Okay.. Thanks noona..' I thanked her, as I stood up appraising my appearance in the mirror. Walking out of the room, a familiar fragrant greeted my nostrils. Thinking that it was just another coincidence, I continued my way down to the side room, my thoughts drifted to a certain brunette.

'He would be so surprised right?' 

'Joohyun?' I called out, surprised to find her sitting and talking to Director Kim. Grinning widely, she stood up, giving me a tight hug.

'Surprise Kookie..' 

'What are you doing here, Dont you have a meeting to attend?' I asked, happy but at the same time surprised that she was there.

'Jungkook-shi.. Take a seat first.. Let me explain..' Director Kim called out, gesturing to the sofa at the side. Holding onto her hand firmly, I lead her to the sofa, pulling her close to me.

'Baby... How did you know that I was missing you...' I whispered, inhaling her strawberry scent, causing her to giggle. Director Kim cleared , as she pretended to busy herself with her papers.

'Jungkook-shi... I was approached by Seohyun-shi here that she wanted to shoot a photoshoot with you and that it was her way of thanking the fans for accepting your relationship... And that all of this planning, the theme down to the make up and clothes were all picked by her... I'll leave the 2 of you here... I need to check with Alan Lee, our photographer... Once you're ready.. just make your way to the white room with the king sized bed....' Director Kim said, winking at the 2 of us as she make her way out.

'Baby...'

'Kookie... are you angry at me? I'm so sorry...' Her face was so sad that I couldnt help but smile. 

'Baby.. I wanted to say thank you... I didnt even think of thanking our fans... Thank you, Seo Joohyun... You're really an amazing woman... I'm glad that your mine...' 

'Anything for you.. I love you... oh and happy one year anniversary, baby boy...' 

..................................

'Good Job guys! That was wonderful!!' Sooyoung noona gushed as soon as the boys made their way backstage. 

'Thank you, noona.. you look beautiful as always...' Taehyung hyung greeted as he stood beside Sooyoung noona. Bowing slightly at her, I gave her a sheepish grin.

'Yah.. stop acting like you dont recognize me!!' Sooyoung noona chided as she hit my head lightly. 

'Yea... you look great today, noona...' 

'Sooyoung-shi, V-shi and Jungkook-shi.. You're up in 5 mins...' The backstage crew called out as he handed the mic to us. I couldnt help but let my eyes wander, searching for the familiar face.

'She back up last min... Jungkook-ah...' Sooyoung noona said, her face apologetic as she patted me on the shoulder.

..................................

'Jungkook-ah.. are you sure this is a great idea? You running a fever, you're not acting rationally here...' Taehyung hyung said as he pull over at the side of the apartment.

'I have to get it done and over with... It wont do us any good... I'll find my way home later...' I called out, slamming the door behind me. I had forced Taehyung hyung to send me to her apartment, the apartment that we used to stay in. The apartment where fond memories were made, when she made the decisions to leave me.

Walking up the stairs to the lobby, my eye caught sight of the slim woman, bundled up walking out of the other entrance. Recognizing the fur coat that I bought for her, I quickened my footsteps, calling out for her.

'Seo Joohyun!'

'Jeon Jungkook?' She called out, her eyes wide as she turned around, staring back at me.

'Can we talk?' I asked.

.................................

A/N:

Hey hey Hey...

sorry for the short chapter...

hahaha..

please read, subscribe, upvote and comment!!

Thank you!!

XOXO