Two!!

Your Beautiful Scent...

'Jungkook.. Do you think we will do well later? I feel like vomiting right now...' Joohyun noona claimed, her face pale as she paced up and down infront of me. It was the day of the collaboration stage. We had spent the last week, practising hard, forgoing sleep to master the difficult dancesteps. The stylist noona had just finish doing my make up when I was surprised by a redfaced Joohyun noona, dragging me to the empty dressing room at the end of the coridoor.

'Noona..' I called out, standing infront of her,confused as to why she was acting this way. 

'No.. Jungkook, you dont noona me.. It would be disastrous if I were to forget one of the moves.. and it doesnt help that I'm paired with you...' She cried out, still pacing infront of me, wringing her hands desperately. 

'Noona.. Listen to me..'  I stood infront of her, stopping her from pacing.

'Imagine.. I'm paired with the GOLDEN MAKNAE of BTS... Why didnt they paired you with Yuri unnie, Yoona unnie or even Sooyoung unnie.. They are better dancers than me..Heck they are more prettier and ier than I am... I'm just the awkward maknae who everyone claims to be like a robot.. I dont even know how to act.. don't even know how to potray emotions well..' Her face had turned bright red, her nostrils flaring and I knew she was at the verge of crying. I knew that all of this were because of the nasty comments uploaded by the nasty haters after her cameo in the latest movie.

'Noona.. stop.. you're not acting rationally..' I grabbed her bare shoulders, forcing her to look at me. 

'Jungkook.. let me go.. You're not helping me here...' Her face crunched up in frustration as she tried peeling my fingers off her shoulders.

'SEO JOOHYUN!! YOU LISTEN TO ME!' I cried out, her body went stiff at the sudden change of tone in my voice. Her teary brown eyes staring straight into mine.

'Noona.. you're perfect as it is.. Ignore the haters... You're the most beautiful member in the SNSD... Who else have your elegance, your graciousness, your beauty, your brains, your talents... And I know that nothing will go wrong later.. we practiced our butts off the past month.. and I believe that even if you close your eyes, you would still be able to execute the moves perfectly...' I whispered, wiping the lone tear that had trailed down her cheek.

'Jungkook... You're just saying that just because...' her voice, small and raw.

'Dont you dare think like that about yourself ever again.. You're perfect.. Dont ever doubt yourself... I know its true...Because I'm in love with you...' I didnt know what got into me at that point, to bravely confess to her. But one thing I know, it was her lips that made me gave her my very first kiss.

................................

'Baby are you hurt or anything? You stay where you are.. I'll come and fetch you right away!' I said, pulling the oblivious Taehyung hyung with me to the carpark.

'Kookie... don't worry.. I'm with manager oppa... I need to go and meet my CEO.. and you need to meet yours too.. we need to explain our side of stories..' 

It came as a shock to the industry world and to the fans. The relationship that we hid so well away from the public eye is now out in the open. To say the fans were shocked was an understatement. The comments that were left behind was nasty and it was all accusing her. 

'Are you sure baby? Dont read whatever in the internet.. dont believe a word they say.. okay?' I said, not wanting her to get upset with all the stupid comments.

'I know,Kookie.. I was prepared for the hate, 9 months ago when I agreed to date a boy 6 years younger than me...' Her voice, light and teasing.

'Very funny... I'll meet you later at your apartment?' 

'Okay Kookie.. Don't be upset by what they say.. We know from the start it's not easy.. People will talk.. What with us being public figures and our vast .. But I know that I'm in this with you.. Together...'  

I smiled, listening to her small pep talk. 'I know baby.. I love you...' 

'I love you more... Bye Kookie.. Be safe...' 

'No baby... I love you more and you know it.. Good luck my love...' I said, listening to her light giggle.

'Okay you win.. I gotta go.. Good luck to you too...' 

'Wipe that stupid grin of your face!!' Taehyung hyung muttered as he climbed into the driver's seat.

'Hyung!! You're just jealous!! Go get yourself a girlfriend!' I , climbing into the passenger seat beside him.

'And to think you still can joke after all this?' He looked at me, as if I grew another head.

'Because I'm in this with Hyun noona... together...' 

................................................

'Jungkook! There's a change.. Are you feeling better? You're doing the special MC later with Taehyung.. Jimin needs to do his solo interview with the M magazine.. Apparently there's a glitch in their scheduling... The rest of the members need to take their photos.. Only you and Taehyung are done...Taehyung is in the briefing room now...' Hodeok hyung said, his face apologetic.

'Its okay hyung..' I replied, getting up from the couch.

'How's your fever now?' Hodeok asks, putting his palm over my forehead. It was season change, and I would always fall sick during this period. 

'Aigoo.. Its still warm.. I'll get Taehyung to assist you.. I'm sorry, Jungkook ah...' Hodeok hyung said, patting my back. 

'Its okay, hyung... I'll just make my way over..' I gave him a weak smile before walking out of the room.

Reaching the briefing room, I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I pushed the door slightly, greeting the PD-nims that were seated around the large conference table. 

'Sorry, I'm late...' I greeted as I stepped into the room,bowing 90 degrees to the occupants of the room. A familiar fragrance greeted me, willing myself not to look around the room, I kept my eyes on the main PD seating right in the centre.

'It's alright, Jungkook-shi.. We just started.. Your manager caller saying that your not feeling that well.. Are you feeling better?' Kim PD asks, as he gestured towards an empty seat beside Taehyung hyung.

'Yes, sir.. I'm feeling better than before.. Thank you for understanding...' I thanked him as I made my way to the seat.

'Kookie.. you still look so pale.. You sure you're fine?' Taehyung hyung whispers, grabbing my arm. 

'Yes, hyung..' I nodded my head as I tried to focus on what Kim PD was explaining.

'Okay.. if you say so..' Taehyung hyung said.

'Since this is a special broadcast, 'Remembering Legends', the four of you will be the ones to introduce, announce the winners... This are the cue cards.. We'll be having our dry run in two hours time.. V-shi and Jungkook-shi, there wont be any wardrobe changes for you guys since it's right after your performance.. however, you two are required to assist Sooyoung-shi and Seohyun-shi up to the stage... V-shi will be paired with Sooyoung-shi and Jungkook-shi with Seohyun-shi...' Kim PD explained.

I lift my head up, to find a pair of brown eyes staring at me. Nodding my head slightly at her, I turned towards Sooyoung noona who was sending me apologetic smile. 

'I'm aware of the history between you two...' Kim PD started.

'With all due respect, Sir.. I believe that both myself and Jungkook-shi would be able to do this professionally.. Dont worry sir...' 

'Jungkook-shi?' 

'Emm.. Yes sir.. I agree with Seohyun sunbae...' I replied, looking straight at the PD, ignoring the stares from the other staffs.

'Alright.. I suggest for all of you to rest first before the dry run... Thank you for the hard work..' Kim PD said as he stood up, preparing to leave. One by one the staffs walk out of the room leaving the four of us still seating and not moving an inch.

'Erm.. Taehyung-ah.. I heard they are giving out Ben and Jerry's ice cream at the basement... You wanna come along?' Sooyoung noona said suddenly.

'Ah.. Ah.. Okay noona.. Let's go.. See you later Seohyun noona, Jungkook-ah...' He said, as he fled the room, running after Sooyoung noona. 

'Jungkook...'

I looked up, watching her fiddle with her fingers, her eyes staring back at mine.

'I'm sorry, Jungkook... I heard from Taehyung... He said you changed...' She said, her eyes teary.

'I cant do this now.. Sorry Sunbae... I'll take my leave now...' I stood up, giving her a bow before walking towards the door.

'You promised.. didnt you? Remember you said that you move on...' Her words hit me hard as I stood frozen infront of the door. I turned around, looking at her, as I recalled that one afternoon.

..................

'Baby.. what if one day.. I were to leave you, what would you do?' I asked, holding her hand gently. It was after the death of my grandfather and watching how my grandmother took it was devastating. We were just seating in the living room when the thought of her leaving me evaded my mind.

'Stop talking nonsense, Kookie-ah.. We will always be together...' She said, her hand caressing my hair gently. 

'What had happened the past week was an eye opener... Nothing last forever... I dont know what I would do if you were to leave me... I think I would go crazy...' I answered, seating upright, turning my body to face her straight in the eyes.

'Kookie.. Promise me something... Whatever happen to me, if I were to leave you one day... promise me that you would try your best to go back what ever you were doing before you met me... Promise that you would move on...Promise me that you would cherish your life.. Promise me that you would try your best to live your life to the fullest....'

'I would.. if only you promise me that you would never leave me...' 

'I promise you Kookie.. That I would never leave you... in here...' She replied, poking her finger into my chest.

'I'll try.. I promise.. I love you, Seo Joohyun...' 

..............................

'How funny that you're now talking about promises... You're the one that broke your promise first...' I replied, ignoring the pain in my chest and the throbbing headache.

'I'm sorry, Jungkook-ah..' She took a step forward, her hands reaching out to me.

'I'm sorry sunbae.. I need to leave now...' I said, walking out of the door, leaving her inside the room. How ironic was it that I never thought that I would shut her out and now I was the one walking out the conversation. Even though I still have feelings for her and only her,t he wound was still fresh. And that I knew that I needed more time before I could talk things through. 

'I'm sorry, baby...' I whispered as I walked down the coridoor towards our dressing room.

..................

A/N

Hey hey hey..

Sorry for the delay...

been a busy 2 weeks and I didnt had the time to seat and write.. hahaa

I apologised for the delay and if there's any confusion in the way this chapter is written...

Italics is flashbacks... 

and I wanted to try to show how their relationship builds up and how it crumbles down... 

hahah..

Ok now I dont understand what I'm even typing.. 

LOL

ANIWAESSSS

Please read, enjoy, subscribe or even upvote if you like!!

Peace y'alls!!

XOXO