One!!

Your Beautiful Scent...

'.. Namjoon hyung.. our comeback dates clashes with theirs...' 

'He knows?'

'I think so... but he's hiding it well... What are we going to do...'

'He's a strong boy.. He'll get through this... If he's ready, he'll talk to one of us...'

Blocking out the whispers, I continue dancing to the soft melody. I could feel my muscles, joints aching, begging for a short rest. Honestly, I knew that I was not ready to meet her, I was not ready to see her beautiful smile or her voice. It's been a year since the breakup, but it still hurts knowing that it was my fault that cause her to break and leave.

'Jungkook... go take a break... Comeback is just around the corner, I dont want you to get hurt or anything...' The choreographer, Son songsaenim called out as he stops the music. Nodding my head, I took a seat beside V hyung who was leaning against the wall. 

'Ignore them, Jungkook... they are just worried about you...' He muttered, his eyes still closed. I turned to look at him, surprised. 

'You know, hyung... Your so random...' I replied, shaking my head as I leaned against the wall, with my legs outstretched. How the two of us got so close to each other was also her doing. V hyung, trustworthy but random and unpredictable.

'I've been told by one Park Jimin... Anyway.. you could always talk to me.. If you think its uncomfortable talking to the rest... Talking about it helps..' he continued, patting my knee as he stood up, walking towards the water cooler. 

I've avoided talking about her ever since the break up. They got to know about it after receiving a call, that I got into a drunken fight at the nearest bar. I was thankful that none of them pester me to share the details about what happened. 

'Okay boys... Let's continue... Comeback is just next week!! I want to see perfection! Put in more emotion!!' Son seongsaenim called out, clapping his hands, earning groans from Yoongi hyung.

....................................

I walked into the apartment, throwing my bag on the floor as I plopped down on the sofa, ignoring the lady who was trying her best to pacify me.

'Kookie... Talk to me.. Dont just keep quiet...' 

'Do you have to? Can you not do the musical? There's too much kissing scenes... You know I hate seeing you kissing someone else... When are you going to tell me this small info?' I could feel my anger building up recalling his smug face. Who knew that I would meet him while fetching her from the theater. Who knew that after the last musical, she's pairing up again with him. 

'Kookie... I've already accepted the offer... Its too late to turn back now... You agreed to me doing the musical last week... You even read thru the script..' She pouted, tugging my hand gently. 

'Baby.. That was before I knew who the male lead was... and I didnt know that you would have that many kissing scenes.. and you even have a bed scene!' I shrugged her hand off as I tried to keep my cool.

'Kookie.. I know your unhappy that I have alot of kiss scenes... and it doesnt help that it is Chang Wook oppa... Kookie... he may kiss me all he want in the musical.. but two things for sure... Its your bed that I'm sleeping in at night.. and that your the only one that is holding my heart...' 

Feeling guilty for blowing my top, I turned around, staring at her brown eyes. Wiping the lone tear that trailed down her chubby cheek, I cupped her face gently.

'Sorry baby... I should have trusted you... I love you Seo Joohyun..' I whispered.

'I love you too...' She whispered back as she lean closer, kissing me softly on the lips.

..........................................

'Boys, there will be a collaboration with a girl group for this year music awards! You boys are so lucky to be even thought of to collaborate with them...' BTS manager, Hodeok hyung gushes as he stepped into the practice room. Everyone exploded into loud cheers, excited. It has been a successful year with BTS winning our first win with 'I NEED YOU', and to think that there's a special stage. 

'SISTAR SUNBAENIM?' Hobi hyung shouted, as he bounced in his seat.

'Nope... You guys are almost equal in members... They have an extra member...' Hodeok hyung tease, grinning widely. Everyone was shouting their favourite girl group. I stood there, observing the huge grin on Hodeok hyung's face. There's only one girl group that could make our hyung smile that widely.

'Hyung.. don't tell me its SonyuhShidae sunbaenim?' I whispered, feeling both excited and not wanting to keep my hopes up high. 

'Eyyyy.. Jungkook-ah... why would they want to collab with us.. they could easily do it with EXO sunbaenim...' Suga hyung rebutted. 

'Just trying my luck, hyung..' I shrugged.

'Yoongi... Our golden maknae is right... Apparently, their members are really into your songs... they requested for this collab...' Hodeok hyung said, smiling smugly.

'HYUNGNIM! ARE YOU SERIOUS?'

'I SHOULD PAIR UP WITH TIFFANY SUNBAE! WE BOTH LOVE PINK!'

'ARE YOU FCUKING KIDDING ME, RIGHT NOW?!' 

'WAIT.. WILL I BE PAIRED WITH THE DANCING QUEEN?! OMO! OMO!'

'AHHHH!! MY ABS!! I NEED TO START DOING 500 SITUPS A DAY!!!'

'i'M SO HAPPY THAT I COULD FLY!!'

'Boys, settle down... I didnt tell you another part of the good news...' Hodeok hyung called out. The whole room fall into a deep silence, staring at Hodeok hyung with eager eyes.

'They are here now.. to discuss about stuffs and something about getting aqquainted with you boys...' Hodeok hyung continued as he walked towards the door, grinning widely before opening the door.

One by one, they stepped into the room, the rumor that was going around among the other groups was definitely true. The aura that they carry was no joke. After all the introduction, we realized that they were a bigger dorks than BTS. 

'Ok guys...' The SM stage director greeted.

'& GIRLS OPPA! STOP BEING IST!!' Sooyoung sunbaenim called out, causing the whole room to erupt in laughter. 

'Ok guys and GIRLS... I'm SM stage director and choreographer, Shim Jaewon... You guys will be doing a mashup of 'You think' and 'Dope'... I've been working with your choreographer to come out with a cool dance performance... We have less than 2 months to practice.. so I hope that everyone would put in their 200% in this collaboration... Everyone will be paired up according to their abilities... As you can see, SNSD has 8 members and BTS, 7 members... Taeyeon will not participating in the special stage as she's involved in another special stage...' He explained, taking his time to look at everyone of us.

'To get things rolling, I'll called out the pairings... Jhope & Hyoyeon, Namjoon & Sooyoung, Jin & Yuri, Taehyung & Yoona, Jimin & Sunny, Suga & Tiffany and Jungkook will be with Seohyun... The choreo definitely will look better with chemistry so it would be appreciated if you guys and girls could get along well... Other than Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoona and Seohyun, today is officially the first meeting for the rest right?  We'll be holding the practice session 3 times a week and the rest, we'll leave it up to you to practice on your own... Do you guys understand? I'll give you all 10 mins to get aqquainted with one another before we kick off our first practice....' Son songsaenim explained, trying his best to not grin widely.

I looked around, observing each and every hyung's facial expression. They were trying their best to hide their happiness but obviously they were failling horribly. V hyung was already talking to Yoona sunbaenim, laughing and joking with the visual of the group.

'Anyeonghaseyo, Jungkook-shi... We're partners... Please take good care of me...' I turned around, surprised to find SNSD maknae standing behind me, smiling shyly. I was feeling giddy inside to be standing so close to one of my favourite SNSD members.

'Anyeonghaseyo.. sunbaenim.. Please.. please.. take good care of me too...' I stuttered as I bowed, earning a soft giggle from her.

'Seohyun noona.. Dont mind him.. He is just excited to be paired with one of his favourite member!!' V hyung called out, as he playfully gave me nudge.

'Hyung!' I muttered under my breath. I frowned at V hyung's use of banmal with sunbae before recalling that he ever had a photoshoot with Namjoon hyung, Yoona sunbae and Seohyun sunbae.That explained him being close to Yoona sunbae and not being awkward at all.

'Aigooo...' She nervously giggled, her face turning red. I could feel my face turning red, I glared at V hyung as I tried to come up with witty comeback to get back at him. Yoona sunbae who was paired with V hyung was laughing and poking at Seohyun sunbae chubby cheeks. 

'Dont worry about our maknae... She's happy to be paired with you as well!! She likes you the most!!' Yoona sunbae cried out, teasing the blushing maknae infront of me. Yoona sunbae high-fived V hyung as the duo walked away, still laughing.

'I'm sorry if V hyung makes you uncomfortable, sunbaenim...' 

'I'm sorry if Yoona unnie makes you feel uncomfortable...'

Both of us look at each other, surprised that both of us happened to say the exact same thing. Chuckling softly, I offered her a drink before signalling for her to follow me to the side of the practice room.

'Erm.. Sunbae.. shall we take seat first and then slowly we get to know each other?' I suggested.

'Who's idea it is to put the two of them together... Be prepared for all the dirty pranks that they will come up with... and I thought that I had enough from the photoshoot..' Seohyun sunbae sigh as she took a seat on the floor. Seeing that she was only wearing a pair of short jeans, I quickly removed my flannel shirt to give it to her.

'Sunbaenim.. You can use this to cover your erm.. legs..' I offered, handing her the red flannel shirt, thankful that Jin hyung had pestered me to wash it the day before.

'Aigoo.. Thank you so much, Jungkook-shi...' She smiled gratefully as she covers her legs with the red shirt.

'Sunbaenim.. please talk comfortably...' 

'Okay.. In return you called me Joohyun noona?' 

'Araso, Joohyun noona...' I grinned.

'Let's work hard together okay?' She cheered, her eye smile giving me butterflies in my stomach. 

................................................................................... 

 

Author's note

Hey Hey Hey...

First of all.. 

I would like to say thank you to my 13 subscriber and to the 2 who upvoted my story.. (u guys noe who u r)

[deep bows to you guys]

hahaha

anyway as I said previously in the description, this fic wont be too long... slightly longer than a oneshot definitely..

So first chapter up..

Italics is basically the past & memories from Kookie...

I would appreciate if you guys were to leave your comments/feedbacks behind... hehe

Please subscribe & upvote if u like!!