2

Truth or Dare

Guys~ I'm sorry for taking so long. Enjoy reading!

 

 

 

 

Im Jeon Wonwoo, Im in the same class with your cousin. Remember?

"Sh-shi-zu." I muttered as I slammed the table where I was sitting with Sooyoung. Some other customers shot us glares and I quickly bowed down for apologize.

"What's that?" Sooyoung snatched my phone from me and quickly read the text. I slumped down and lean my head on the table.

I'm Jeon Wonwoo.

Yeah. Sure.

How in the world did he get my phone number? Even sent me a text?

I'm in the same class with your cousin. Remember?

Of course I remember! For anything's sake he is the only guy I've ever laid my eyes on since I entered high school.

"Chaewon-"

I looked up at Sooyoung. She had a weird expression on her face, like, really weird.

"I don't know whether I should laugh or cry for you."

I snorted.

"Hey, let me reply this." She said again. Her thumbs were moving quickly on my phone screen even before I could react.

"Sooyoung no-"

"Sent." She grinned. I took my phone back.

"Yes Sunbae. Is there anything I can help you with? That's so lame!"

"You better be grateful I replied it first because I know you would spend hours thinking what to send." Sooyoung wrinkled up her nose at me. Her face turned soft after a few seconds, "Hey, how could he possibly get your number?"

"I don't have idea..." I tapped the edge of my fingers on the table softly. Who possibly knows both of me and Wonwoo and has my phone number--

Nayeon.

"Nayeon. It must be her." I furiously tapped Nayeon's number and called her, which she answered quickly.

"Hi, Chaewon. Woah you even called me."

"Did you give my number to Wonwoo sunbae?"

"Yeah I"

"The heck Nayeon?! What do you think you're doing?! You better not telling him anything or you'll be a dead meat right now."

Sooyoung raised her eyebrows at me, a pout formed on my lips as a respond.

"Why? You're not replying my texts and I'm wondering why, so that's the only way."

"But not Wonwoo sunbae. Ugh. I swear I'm gonna kill you."

"Sure. But if both of you end up dating you have to thank me. Bye!"

That was it. She ended the call.

"It was really Nayeon?" Sooyoung asked. I nodded and half-throwing my phone to the table.

"Ah Sooyoung what should I do..." I whined softly, burying my face on my palms.

What if Nayeon told Wonwoo that I have a big crush on him, that I like him? What if he knows I often take a glance at him whenever I'm around him?

Out of a sudden, my phone beeped.

"A message." Sooyoung informed me. I was too lazy to look up.

"You read it."

And so she pulled my phone closer to her and opened the new message I just got.

"Oh my God, Chaewon! Is this dream come true?" She grinned widely as she handed me my phone, the message was still displayed on the screen.

"Nothing, just wanna talk with you :) Is it okay?"

I blinked quickly, surprised. What? What's that supposed to mean?

 

 

 

 

Is it too short? Huhu.

If you need some reference you could imagine Red Velvet's Joy as Sooyoung and Twice’s Nayeon as Nayeon. I hope you like this! <3