Second

Cinamon Swirls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo wasn't sure if he was supposed to laugh or cry at the sight, having rushed to his pup's side the moment he had heard her shrill cries. Chaerin had managed to trap herself by crawling under the couch. Now, had she laid down, she would have easily managed to scoot further in, or even out from her cage, but it did not seem like the poor thing realized that. There she was, hands and feet planted firm on the ground, her high in the air. The funniest part was how it seemed to shake from side to side as she tried to move ahead, always knocking into the bottom of the couch. She was babbling incoherently between her screams and yelps, clearly incredibly angry at the couch. 

"Oh sweetheart." the omega muttered to himself, setting Bora who had clung to him like a second skin on the ground before bending down, carefully pulling his daughter out from the hiding spot."Sh, sh, I'm here now.." he cooed softly when she continued to sniff and whine, little hands moving a mile a minute before clenching into his shirt."See? That's why we don't go off on our own like this." He wasn't exactly sure how Chaerin had managed to get herself out of bed, but he did not even want to wonder. That little girl was..something else for sure. All the others were quite curious, but she took it to new levels.Kyungsoo could only hope that she would lose some of her recklessness as she grew. After all, she was still an omega and well, they tended to get into trouble with just..existing. If Chaerin stayed the way she was...well, her parents were going to worry a lot about her.

Not that they didn't already. 

The rest of the day, for once, passed somewhat easily. Not without any grand events, but that was to be expected when the house was filled with pups.When he heard found out about his pregnancy, the omega had known already that he would have his hands full.

 Bora continued to be a little fussy angel, eating her strawberry puree with glee even when Kyungsoo thought that she should have been tired of it already - he fed her many times in the afternoon, giving her only small amounts. He had even tried other fruits but well...that did not go as well as he had hoped they would. Areum did not do much, she ate and lazed around, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter