First

Cinamon Swirls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a mother of four wailing bundles of joy - clad in stinky diapers, of course - had never been one of Kyungsoo's dreams. And yet at first, when he he would be alright,, that he would be able to raise his pups, he had carelessly believed that it would not be a problem of his. Actually, given that even months after the four had been born, he was very weak, Jongin had offered to help with them. Of course, the alpha was clumsy and he generally caused more harm than good, but bliss was still floating in the air. 

They were a family, after all. One big, happy family whose home was filled with baby bottles and clothes and of course, heaps and heaps of toys. However, things turned to sour quickly once Jongin had to go back to work and Kyungsoo, still recovering, was given the task of taking care of his little ones alone. He was constantly  asked by family and friends if he needed help but he refused any: a mother's pride was greater than anything in such a cruel world.

He had not regretted doing such things right until his sweet little pups started causing trouble. Chaerin was the first one to learn how to get from one place to another: she rolled on the ground with a determined look on her face. 

Kyungsoo had been told to place the little ones on a soft rug and start urging them to try and move around, but he had no idea that his baby girl - loud and fierce like an alpha and yet just as beautiful as any omega could be - would roll off it the first time she was put down. She hit the ground soon yet did not stop, her giggles filling the room.

Her mother who had been trying to change Bora's diaper - Jongin liked to say that their sweet little thing was so shy that she squirmed around madly whenever her clothes were peeled off her carefully - only noticed that Chaerin had decided to go on an adventure by herself when the pup rolled right into the wall and started crying at the top of her lungs. Almost dropping silent little Bora who was only letting out small sounds of displeasure at such things, Kyungsoo rushed into the living room to see his daughter try and roll onto the wall, whimpering and wailing as she just could not so such things.

At that, of course, Dongwoon woke up from the nap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter