Third

Cinamon Swirls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo looked at his mate as if the alpha was absolutely insane, his eyes wide as he stared at his mate as if the alpha had grown another head. Or three." Are you serious?" he asked, throwing his hands in the air. "You are expecting me to leave my babies!"

"Kyungsoo, love, I swear... It's only for three hours. It's our anniversary and they will be sleeping!" Jongin muttered as he took in the frazzled appearance of his omega." We haven't gone out without them since they have been born and that was two years ago, darling!" He was right and they both knew, but it was clear that the shorter was worried about not being there for his pups in the case of an emergency. In all genuine honesty, he had not even ventured out once since he had the little ones and despite how much he loved them, it was clear that he was exhausted. There were some instances when he allowed some friends near the 'four joys of his life' (or as Jongin had taken to fondly calling them, the ABDevils), but even then, he would not stop, even for a moment. 

But because of that, he was there any time any of the little ones needed him: 

Areum once caught such a bad fever that even the doctors were worried! Her tiny body was flaming hot and the little baby girl was crying so hard as she trembling, nearly delirious. Her siblings had to be kept fairly far from her (but still under the omega's watchful gaze) as they did not get as ill as she did, but they could not risk it. He held her and did not even care about the chance of him getting sick: he just wanted to keep his pup safe and sound in his arms. And maybe that was why she recovered in record time: very soon, she was back to her joyful (and usually quite hungry self). 

Bora was the one that caused him the biggest headache for a long, long time: because just as before, she was incredibly picky with what she ate. If anything, she had gotten even worse (although she did love chocolate milk, and just sweets in general). And yet, the omega was still incredibly patient with her, making sure to feed her some vegetables when she was not paying attention (it did work, somehow since she seemed to be more against the look of something than the taste!) and kept trying and trying until they found things that even she loved. If he cooked something the other pups loved but she did not, he spent the entire night before making sure to prepare something else for her...

When Chaerin fell off the couch after she had dozed off there and fractured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter